Has anyone here ever lost a family member?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
If yes, has the fact that they are literally permanently gone ever truly set in? Is that not extremely eerie and mind boggling to think of? That the person who was once so close to you has now permanently disappeared. One day you were casually talking to them—be it about bills, work, etc—and now they are 6 feet underground never to be seen or heard from again.

Disregard religion for the moment and the idea that you may see them in the afterlife and just think about this physical realm that we are currently living in.

Honorary thread song:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and 6 others
We will meet again in the afterlife, right?

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Eternal_
not yet luckily but idk if id even notice for a while

im not particularly close to my extended family only see them during major holidays

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ShowerMaxxing and Eternal_
Boy i sure do love getting existencial dread at 3AM after reading this :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ElTruecel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
My grandpa. Not to try and be edgy, but i wasn't "affected" and didn't cry during his funeral ngl.
I didn't feel a deep sadness or whatever. I don't understand why people act like that when their family members die.
He was cool and we talked a lot. But maybe he just wasn't close enough and i'll feel that way when my dad or mom die.

Also my aunt from my dad's side. Same thing. But i barely interacted with her throughout my entire life so it's understandable

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, xegigi and Eternal_
If yes, has the fact that they are literally permanently gone ever truly set in? Is that not extremely eerie and mind boggling to think of? That the person who was once so close to you has now permanently disappeared. One day you were casually talking to them—be it about bills, work, etc—and now they are 6 feet underground never to be seen or heard from again.

Disregard religion for the moment and the idea that you may see them in the afterlife and just think about this physical realm that we are currently living in.

Honorary thread song:

Shut the fuck up, you incel, go shave your armpits because "women like that“ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Nice damage control thread from The Pentagon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, SecularIslamist, 97baHater and 2 others
Nice damage control thread from The Pentagon

Greetings, fellow insurgents 👋🏻 🙏🏻

-Yours truly,

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and n9wiff

Honorary thread song:

i have lost one uncle and one grandparent. not trying to be edgy but i didn't feel too bad after each of their deaths. was slightly sad for a few hours but that was it. however i have lost a close friend and it was one of the worst things ever. i would do pretty much anything to have him back. i don't have any tattoos but if i ever get one, i will definitely get one on my arm (least painful area of body) with the date he was taken. can't think of anything else i would want put on my body

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Eternal_
My dad wasn't a Christcuck tho. What will happen to him?

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i have lost one uncle and one grandparent. not trying to be edgy but i didn't feel too bad after each of their deaths. was slightly sad for a few hours but that was it. however i have lost a close friend and it was one of the worst things ever. i would do pretty much anything to have him back. i don't have any tattoos but if i ever get one, i will definitely get one on my arm (least painful area of body) with the date he was taken. can't think of anything else i would want put on my bod

Have you ever had an existential crisis as a result?After having realized just how fragile and finite we are, even though we live every day with a state of mind that is based on permanence

My dad wasn't a Christcuck tho. What will happen to him?

Second paragraph answers this question, ser

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Xtra
Have you ever had an existential crisis as a result?After having realized just how fragile and finite we are, even though we live every day with a state of mind that is based on permanence
yes I started thinking to myself stuff like

"what the fuck is this joke of a life I am over 5 years above the average age of virginity loss in my country therefore no woman will ever love me, I'm not good at anything besides video games, shit income, mind is clouded with awful memories + despair + hatred, my friend group is getting smaller and smaller especially as one of my friends has been taken away from me"

if these are the thoughts I have now at my young age then I dread to think about how it will be in the future
usually I can avoid these thoughts but when he got taken I simply couldn't cope

yes I started thinking to myself stuff like

"what the fuck is this joke of a life I am over 5 years above the average age of virginity loss in my country therefore no woman will ever love me, I'm not good at anything besides video games, shit income, mind is clouded with awful memories + despair + hatred, my friend group is getting smaller and smaller especially as one of my friends has been taken away from me"

if these are the thoughts I have now at my young age then I dread to think about how it will be in the future
usually I can avoid these thoughts but when he got taken I simply couldn't cope
Lord, please help this dumb nigga. I asked you if you had an existential crisis after you friend died and the first thing you mentioned is your concern about being a virgin and having no foid in your life.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated

Honorary thread song:

What a great thing to read while high

Lord, please help this dumb nigga. I asked you if you had an existential crisis after you friend died and the first thing you mentioned is your concern about being a virgin and having no foid in your life.
it's late here jfl, yes of course i did have a crisis and i added it to everything else about my life such as inceldom. i felt like i would have done literally anything to have him back

inceldom is obviously bad but the thought of inceldom with ZERO friends or even acquaintances sounds like literal hell on earth
trust me i would do anything for this guy back
easily one of my closest friends ever

it's late here jfl, yes of course i did have a crisis and i added it to everything else about my life such as inceldom. i felt like i would have done literally anything to have him back

inceldom is obviously bad but the thought of inceldom with ZERO friends or even acquaintances sounds like literal hell on earth
trust me i would do anything for this guy back
easily one of my closest friends ever
Define inceldom

Honorary thread song:

honorary thread song is the same thing as giving an outro

I guess so man, losing anybody is brutal. It’s more surreal and shocking, if you have a heart you’ll at least cry. Only if you actually knew that person though

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ElTruecel and Eternal_

Honorary thread song:

Sister died along with my stepfather. I’ll never see them again.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Eternal_
Lost my dogs does that count ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
Sister died along with my stepfather. I’ll never see them again.

You won’t see them in this life, correct. Does it not feel incredibly strange that their lively personalities, their voices, and their physical presence are all gone and never to return again?

I guess so man, losing anybody is brutal. It’s more surreal and shocking, if you have a heart you’ll at least cry.
It depends. Sometimes u get brain fog simply because actually comprehending it is something u can’t really do. Death is really the most brutal Blackpill especially when it involves your loved ones.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, rhinoplasty and Eternal_

Honorary thread song:

Read this thread when I was high and my family is still out at late at night and hasn’t came back and idk what time they’re suppose to be back