Has anyone here experienced a 2in+ height growth at 18 or older

jordy4382

jordy4382

Bronze
If u did how did u maximize it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and yirma19
Dude just check your growth plates with an xray. Saves you a lot of headaches.

• +1
Reactions: Father47
Scott McTominay grew from 5,6 to 6,4 from 18 to 19, Wont happen to you but its good cope ig.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and humanoidsub7
  • Love it
Reactions: youraveragehtn
you're only hope is to blast 5+ ius of gh a day for a couple months, you'll probably fuck up your frame in the process and won't even grow anyways, just accept your height if you're over 18

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
you're only hope is to blast 5+ ius of gh a day for a couple months, you'll probably fuck up your frame in the process and won't even grow anyways, just accept your height if you're over 18
Dude i’ve already experienced this i just wanna know how to keep it going

how would it fuck your frame? that shit would make your clavicles grow if anything

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
how would it fuck your frame? that shit would make your clavicles grow if anything
the gh would reach your intestines/digestive organs and grow them, wide/bloated waist, fucked frame

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
the gh would reach your intestines/digestive organs and grow them, wide/bloated waist, fucked frame
shit thats defo true

any way to avoid that?

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
it’s over boyo, accept it and embrace your height manlet brotha

shit thats defo true

any way to avoid that?
watch what you eat, eat foods that are easier to digest and avoid binge eating so that you don't have excessive blood flow to your intestines/stomach. Idk what else you can do but I'm sure there's some other ways to avoid that as long as your dosages aren't crazy

• +1
About 177.5 in the morning
alr so you'll be about 185 after that additional 2-3 inches? take growth hormone or peptides so you can reach the ideal 190

• Hmm...
Reactions: jordy4382
watch what you eat, eat foods that are easier to digest and avoid binge eating so that you don't have excessive blood flow to your intestines/stomach. Idk what else you can do but I'm sure there's some other ways to avoid that as long as your dosages aren't crazy
do you know if organs can atrophy when you stop or would growth be permanent bc holy fuck that would suck

what’s difficult to digest? i can only really think of protein but i mean you kinda need a lot

• +1
Scott McTominay grew from 5,6 to 6,4 from 18 to 19, Wont happen to you but its good cope ig.
No idea what would've caused that. He doesn't look like he's got acromegaly, but some guys on Reddit talking about his growth spurt were saying they finished growing at 25.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
alr so you'll be about 185 after that additional 2-3 inches? take growth hormone or peptides so you can reach the ideal 190
I might take letrozole to keep my plates from closing anytime soon

do you know if organs can atrophy when you stop or would growth be permanent bc holy fuck that would suck

what’s difficult to digest? i can only really think of protein but i mean you kinda need a lot
it would go through atrophy to a certain extent but some of the growth would be permanent. protein and complex carbohydrates/fiber are hard to digest, but you can probably get away with eating them in moderation so long as you don't binge eat and spread your meals apart. Maybe you could try eating one meal a day when you don't have much gh circulating or something

• +1
I might take letrozole to keep my plates from closing anytime soon
an AI at age 18 without and growth hormone or growth hormone secretagogue won't get you very far imo. It's your decision at the end of the day but speaking from experience, I couldn't recommend peptides and GH enough

it would go through atrophy to a certain extent but some of the growth would be permanent. protein and complex carbohydrates/fiber are hard to digest, but you can probably get away with eating them in moderation so long as you don't binge eat and spread your meals apart. Maybe you could try eating one meal a day when you don't have much gh circulating or something
fuck my appetite is gigantic atm and i need to eat a lot anyway (i’m 16) so i can’t really reduce my diet that much. i’m gonna pray my frame doesn’t descend too hard jfl

• +1
fuck my appetite is gigantic atm and i need to eat a lot anyway (i’m 16) so i can’t really reduce my diet that much. i’m gonna pray my frame doesn’t descend too hard jfl
stick to peptides and you won't have the organ growth, even if you use gh, you should be fine if you're using 8 IUs a day or less. Don't sweat it bro, I've abused peptides for almost a year now and my waist is still like 29/30 inches

• +1
stick to peptides and you won't have the organ growth, even if you use gh, you should be fine if you're using 8 IUs a day or less. Don't sweat it bro, I've abused peptides for almost a year now and my waist is still like 29/30 inches
yeah its just that i have a 25 inch waist with 20 inch bidelt and i do not want to waste it

• +1