Has anyone here had submental/chin liposuction?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Something I am possibly planning for removing excess fat from the submental region.

Ideally the submental would be extremely lean like the examples below

Has anyone had it, what were the results like? Were you already low bf% Was there a dramatic difference?

I have been looking at a lot of examples online and it's so hard to get an idea because so many of the patients getting this procedure are middle aged women with loose skin and are fat af anyway. So it's hard to get an idea how the results COULD be different on a young lean male with no loose skin and just has some excess fat he wants to get rid of to achieve male model levels of leanness and definition.

3201262 50949F7F ABA1 479F 9AC0 D67CA6F243F3

Fghfgyu65tynf

vs my submental

You can see how much MORE definition the models have. Would a doctor be able to make mine more like the models posted?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, optimisticzoomer, ezio6 and 3 others
its different angle/lighting

THERs NO SUCH THING AS subebbememntlalall :soy: :soy: :soy:

such an autistic terms

like half of shit on this forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, alpha, Deleted member 25833 and 9 others
Yes, I talked about this with my oral maxillofacial surgeon. It can be done on someone who is already lean to get visible results of more definition. I didn’t end up going for it in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Amnesia
Yes, I talked about this with my oral maxillofacial surgeon. It can be done on someone who is already lean to get visible results of more definition. I didn’t end up going for it in my case.
if one dont got a recessed jaw it dont matterr

everyone got the same submental

varies with angles/ligthing

this is autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
No just mew

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
if one dont got a recessed jaw it dont matterr

everyone got the same submental

varies with angles/ligthing

this is autism

bro shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, LastHopeForNorman, User49 and 8 others
you are a cute male

seems like a really good looksmax. ignore the retards commenting above

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Lmao, chawaje and 7 others
Get it if it isn't risky, but only if you're the leanest you can be while staying healthy and the fat is still there.
Otherwise you would get an unnecessary surgery although you could leanmax harder.

You need to stop fucking round with surgeries you uncanny micheal jackson ass looking nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, highT and Deleted member 23209
What PSL boost is that?

I think ultrasound skin tightening can help to a degree.
before_after_ultherapy_results_full-face23.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Amnesia
I've been investigating this as well.

There are a variety of procedures you can get, ranging from Face Lift, Neck Lift, Hyoid Suspension, and Kybella.

I think I am going to opt for Kybella as it is the least intrusive. It's just a series of injections that melt the fat pads in your submental region.

Mine is planned for next week + genio.

My surgeon already explained me the process. At your level of bodyfat don't expect to see a big impact initially.

A submental lipo will trigger a fibrosis which will have a suction effect on your skin and platysma. It will only be noticeable as you heal.

The risk is that your surgeon removes too much fat and they you end having your skin directly on your platysma which become visible and it's digusting.

Don't strive for perfection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, Deleted member 17872, Amnesia and 1 other person
I had it along with chin implant. I don’t think it made much of a difference compared to implant. Just losing fat is more effective cuz you have to keep the jowls fat from making you look fat. Also hyoid position matters so mewing is pretty important.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Tallooksmaxxer
Lighting and low bf.

Your neck is fine but if you cut to 8% and it's still there get coolsculpting done.

It's probably just your tongue resting and putting weight on your neck area. Mew for life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alphamonkey724, TheRenaissanceMan, datboijj and 2 others
The risk is that your surgeon removes too much fat and they you end having your skin directly on your platysma which become visible and it's digusting.
You mean your neck muscle fibers will be visible? any examples?

i dont think you have much fat there. you need the above

Something I am possibly planning for removing excess fat from the submental region.

Ideally the submental would be extremely lean like the examples below

Has anyone had it, what were the results like? Were you already low bf% Was there a dramatic difference?

I have been looking at a lot of examples online and it's so hard to get an idea because so many of the patients getting this procedure are middle aged women with loose skin and are fat af anyway. So it's hard to get an idea how the results COULD be different on a young lean male with no loose skin and just has some excess fat he wants to get rid of to achieve male model levels of leanness and definition.

View attachment 2054560

View attachment 2054564

vs my submental

View attachment 2054563

You can see how much MORE definition the models have. Would a doctor be able to make mine more like the models posted?
Why not necklift?
Also remember in all unfrauded models besides Barrett good front profile = bad side, just see Matt Bomer etc

Keep in mind: those model photos tend to be heavily photoshopped.
I had submental fat lipo, but don't have enough knowledge as to this particular objective.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Your problem isn’t submental. It’s okay.

Your neck posture is utter thrash here.

Plus you have no ramus and rounded gonions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88, LastHopeForNorman and TheRenaissanceMan
wow age pill hitting you hard

you basically need a deep plane neck lift

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
you need a deep neck lift for model tier hyoid

My filler injector recommended it for me 6 weeks ago when I got jaw fillers. He said removing the fat would make a bigger difference than the filler

@Amnesia no surgeon is gonna go into that little amount of fat with a fat removing device. Go for kybella or get ur neck blackout tatted for a more defined look or grow the stubble underneath

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I think your neck is wider then theirs that’s why you can’t get that look. I think implant might be the only option, might hurt your harmony though.

Your problem isn’t submental. It’s okay.

View attachment 2060127

Your neck posture is utter thrash here.

Plus you have no ramus and rounded gonions.
If he would slight tuck his chin and adopt good posture he would end up with a double chin. Plus his head is tilted upward, infact he shows more uee. I know that because seems like we have similar mandibles.