Has there been anyone who tried debunking the scientific blackpill?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Every time I watch a youtuber or redditor try to debunk the blackpill, this collection of studies is never addressed. But maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and aspiringexcel
Every time I watch a youtuber or redditor try to debunk the blackpill, this collection of studies is never addressed. But maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
They can’t

Studies are purpusefully not being done on the subject.

The brutal Okcupid poll that was done like 15 years ago is still one of the only legitimate experiments I have seen on how sexes percieve each other based on physical attractivness.

They don't want us to talk about it basically.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Sny
They always try to play it off like "duh obviously looks are important inkwell but it’s not everything" when they previously in fact claimed that looks were not important

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Studies are purpusefully not being done on the subject.

The brutal Okcupid poll that was done like 15 years ago is still one of the only legitimate experiments I have seen on how sexes percieve each other based on physical attractivness.

They don't want us to talk about it basically.
There are plenty of studies that have already been done. I still haven't gotten through every article on that website, that's how deep the rabbit hole goes. Yet everyone who tries debunking the blackpill conveniently ignores this part.

There are plenty of studies that have already been done. I still haven't gotten through every article on that website, that's how deep the rabbit hole goes. Yet everyone who tries debunking the blackpill conveniently ignores this part.
but why does it matter? either 1. you have sex or 2. you dont,
if normies deny it its better for you. you wont get any sympathy if your ugly if the bp goes mainstream, girls will become even more fixated on looks than they already are because theyll always be trying to show off their bf to their friends, and give less of a fuck of his persoynality and his money.
people will become crueler to you, and if bp because truth to the masses you still wouldnt get any sympathy.

its better for most people to be bluepilled or redpilled, just because 1. less competitors (even then the people who are putting work into compete are already usually blackpilled or redpilled) and 2. youll still be able to make friends. if people become focused on bp normies wont even want to be associated with ltns and subhumans, and then youd be truly alone.

but why does it matter? either 1. you have sex or 2. you dont,
if normies deny it its better for you. you wont get any sympathy if your ugly if the bp goes mainstream, girls will become even more fixated on looks than they already are because theyll always be trying to show off their bf to their friends, and give less of a fuck of his persoynality and his money.
people will become crueler to you, and if bp because truth to the masses you still wouldnt get any sympathy.

its better for most people to be bluepilled or redpilled, just because 1. less competitors (even then the people who are putting work into compete are already usually blackpilled or redpilled) and 2. youll still be able to make friends. if people become focused on bp normies wont even want to be associated with ltns and subhumans, and then youd be truly alone.
Nah, people are already obsessed with looks, it's just subconscious for many people. Exposure won't increase the emphasis placed on looks by a significant degree, but it will eliminate the virtue signaling and gaslighting.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12