Has there been anyone who tried debunking the scientific blackpill?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Every time I watch a youtuber or redditor try to debunk the blackpill, this collection of studies is never addressed. But maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Every time I watch a youtuber or redditor try to debunk the blackpill, this collection of studies is never addressed. But maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
They can’t

Studies are purpusefully not being done on the subject.

The brutal Okcupid poll that was done like 15 years ago is still one of the only legitimate experiments I have seen on how sexes percieve each other based on physical attractivness.

They don't want us to talk about it basically.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
They always try to play it off like "duh obviously looks are important inkwell but it’s not everything" when they previously in fact claimed that looks were not important

Studies are purpusefully not being done on the subject.

The brutal Okcupid poll that was done like 15 years ago is still one of the only legitimate experiments I have seen on how sexes percieve each other based on physical attractivness.

They don't want us to talk about it basically.
There are plenty of studies that have already been done. I still haven't gotten through every article on that website, that's how deep the rabbit hole goes. Yet everyone who tries debunking the blackpill conveniently ignores this part.