Has this ever happened in the past?

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
Has it? I was just browsing some threads and I came across this thread. If my surgeon did that to me I would kill him and go to prison. Do some surgeons actually mess it up on purpose?

No. Nobody is bad without reason. That happens only in the movies.
Everyone else has its purpose, and losing an MD for some incel isn't going to happen.

It would be counter productive for a plastic surgeon to fuck you up.
He makes money (a lot of money, actually) from getting good results he can show off to attract new patients.

It would be counter productive for a plastic surgeon to fuck you up.
He makes money (a lot of money, actually) from getting good results he can show off to attract new patients.
I mean kinda true but there are poor people that go to shitty and cheap doctors in hopes of ascending and have no other choice to go to quality doctors.

I would ruin his life

I would ruin his life
Fr. Worth going to prison in minecraft. Ofc not tryna be some cool sigma skibidi toilet rizzler alpha male chad patrick bateman but yeah im killing that nigga in minecraft of course.

Fr. Worth going to prison in minecraft. Ofc not tryna be some cool sigma skibidi toilet rizzler alpha male chad patrick bateman but yeah im killing that nigga in minecraft of course.

no doctor is gonna fuck you up on purpose bro what are you smoking