• LGBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Imagine a world without the abundance of dating services. Picture a world without social media.

4f841e91f380a87c1649f9a7cd51adc8.jpg
sexist-vintage-ads-woman-can-do-it.jpg
83af9a7c557c186bfc6089f443df86a4.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and arabcelxxx
jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, normie_joe and BigJimsWornOutTires
females don't even want to be in a relationship, they all are in a fuckbuddy relationship with a few chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, autistic_tendencies and BigJimsWornOutTires
females don't even want to be in a relationship, they all are in a fuckbuddy relationship with a few chads
Not really. Social media and video-sharing apps fucked up your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer
Not really. Social media and video-sharing apps fucked up your mind.
No, females don't even want to be in relationship anymore, they are okay with being in a fuckbuddy situationship with chad from tinder. When they want to have sex they just order chad on tinder like pizza and he will come over instantly in an hour

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Imagine a world without the abundance of dating services. Picture a world without social media.

4f841e91f380a87c1649f9a7cd51adc8.jpg
sexist-vintage-ads-woman-can-do-it.jpg
83af9a7c557c186bfc6089f443df86a4.jpg

How do I picture a world without social media on a site that is social media telling me to picture a world without social media since I would've never seen it in the first place without social media?

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and BigJimsWornOutTires
Cope they just dont like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and fuxkdakikez
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No, females don't even want to be in relationship anymore, they are okay with being in a fuckbuddy situationship with chad from tinder. When they want to have sex they just order chad on tinder like pizza and he will come over instantly in an hour
It depends on the person. Tinder today is mostly AI bots (feeding on intel,) catfishers, hookers, sluts, trannies, and desperate MILFS. The real Stacies don't need a dating app. They never did. Think about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yes true because less females want to be in a relationship nowadays than in the past, nothing to disagree
Why do you need a relationship just get the sex and move on you retard

How do I picture a world without social media on a site that is social media telling me to picture a world without social media since I would've never seen it in the first place without social media?
Exactly. Imagine not reading this thread. What do you think you would be doing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
You’re complaining about it on a incel forum smart ass
relationship is the only way an incel can get pussy but if females only want situationships they will choose chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Exactly. Imagine not reading this thread. What do you think you would be doing?

Nigga if I'm not reading this thread, how did I read your question?

Brootal paradoxpill.

• Woah
Nigga if I'm not reading this thread, how did I read your question?

Brootal paradoxpill.
Serious. What would we be doing if this internet didn't exist?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
None of the above. It is just human nature and our ancestors tried the religion cope to keep it under control. You think men would not do the same if the sexual market supply and demand benefited them?

That is the brutal black pill that you need to swallow. Humans are evil and flawed to the roots of their subconscious mind. Nothing "ruined" women. They were always ruined from the start. All the "good" women that become whores once they get into college/ uni prove it too. They were always whores to begin with.

women have always been like this lol. back in the day, they would sneak in caravans to go to big cities and meet chads, now they can do it with their fingers

The 50s nuclear family and all that stuff was Jews too. The financial elites needed to recover from war and needed to society to be productive and create a baby boom because of the loss of population due to men dying in war and men were the ones to wage slave for them so THAT IS WHY the nuclear family 50s house wife husband type of structure was pushed by the media so you can make more slaves for the “jews”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, dopaminebeyondfried and fuxkdakikez
The 50s nuclear family and all that stuff was Jews too. The financial elites needed to recover from war and needed to society to be productive and create a baby boom because of the loss of population due to men dying in war and men were the ones to wage slave for them so THAT IS WHY the nuclear family 50s house wife husband type of structure was pushed by the media so you can make more slaves for the “jews”
fuark i never saw it that way

social media fucked everything up. The world completely changed around 2011, when instagram was introduced. Everything stagnated or got progressively worse since then.

Last edited:
  • +1
social media fucked everything up. The world completely changed around 2010 or 2011, when instagram was introduced. Everything stagnated or got progressively worse since then.
id say more so around 2013-14

• +1
  • +1
thats definitely when shit started getting crazy. But i remember identity politics and viral marketing creeping up by 2012
Early 2000s or 90s were probably best