Have to show a Chad personality on social media

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Ik you ain’t no where close to Chad in looks but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a personality of it on social media. Your personality (after looks ofc) matters not only irl but in social media too :soy: whether you know it or not. Here’s a complete guide to behave like and act like a chad in social media (even if you aren’t)

1) DONT USE THE ‘LIKE’ FEATURE ON INSTAGRAM

Doesn‘t matter if it’s the bitch I have dated or I am about to date. Doesn’t matter if they liked my posts. I still don’t. Im telling y’all liking content from explore pages shows a lot about you to your followers. I see the people who liked diff posts of content creators, Celebs or influencers and honesty they don’t give a shit and that only shows more about you, your taste, your political view if you like those posts etc to other viewers and you’ll be seen as the one who supports them. Or even worse, you might like one and fail to like another of your fellow classmate and this might create a bad impression of you saying you only don’t care about them. It’s better not liking anything.

I personally haven’t tapped the heart icon not even once.

I ain’t gonna let the ops know too much about me.
Ninja Spy GIF by Walk Off The Earth

2) Don’t comment on random posts

You claim you don’t simp. Then why are your comments everywhere? Unless you are tagged in a post by your friend you have no reason to simp on randomly for others. Be it the ones you are getting followed from, still. Don’t comment on random reels like fire emojis, heart emojis etc you are just being another simp among 56478 others in the comment section.
Simp Onlyfans GIF by INF1N1TE

3) Don’t view others stories

Once I stopped viewing stories of other instagrammers. They noticed it. They‘ll wonder after some time how this dude with that avi isn’t using anymore. Don’t expect them to notice you but most of the time they will. At least I did back in the day when I used to post stories, i wondered why my normal 2 viewers weren’t there anymore. The point of this is too keep you a bit mysterious and self centred. But if you really wanna view someone’s stories, do it with an alt account so that they wouldn’t know it’s you.

Disgusted Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

4) Don’t follow any celebs or blue ticks

You are a The Weeknd fan I get it. You are a Trump supporter I get it. Following them only shows and exposes your tastes more about you which the other person might not like it. It’s better to make a new account for all of it (which I’ll explain more down below)
The only verified blue tick users or celebs I follow are the ones who are following me back and like my posts since Ik them irl or on the internet.

leonardo di caprio kiss GIF by BAFTA

5) Don’t spam love quotes, thirst traps on your ig stories or any mainstream shit much.

Nothing more cringe than sharing thirst traps and love quotes on your stories. Especially common posts that you THINK make you feel unique but they don’t. Don’t get me wrong, hot girls get away with this but we can’t. Only share memes about a thing you are interested about, like stocks, finance etc which ARE NOT MAINSTREAM. Or even better just don’t. Gandy or Maher don’t give two shits on World Cup. Even if they do, they still don’t post it on media. Gandy mostly posts only what’s about ‘him’. When’s the last time you saw him sharing memes, taking sides on soccer matches like a basement rotter? This just shows how ‘idgaf about the world‘ + how self centred they are. I also mirin Gandy’s post frequency apart from his looks. It’s ideal. Not too much, not too little or not a complete instagram ghosts.

Here’s an example of what a cringe meme share is:
76D17824 C51E 4F61 B820 BB5C76B70B01
Everybody does that and you aren‘t ‘unique’ in any sort. Stop this shit.

6) Don’t unsend (the follow request or messages):

How else would you know whether Becky from high school wants to connect with you or not without you sending a follow request? Make a move and I don’t blame you for that. But what I‘ll blame you is when you she didn’t accept you follow request, then unsending it. That only shows you peep at her profile too much to even bother see whether she has accepted you or not. Same goes for messages, she didn’t reply even after a day or two, move tf on. Just don’t do anything and def unse the messages is the last thing you wanna do. Don’t make yourself seem like someone who gives a shit.

“BUT BUT DOCTOR….I WANNA SEE THE LATEST POSTS OF KANYE WEST, I WANNA SEE WHAT RISHI SUNAK IS DOING, I WANNA SEE WHAT BRENDA FROM HIGH SCHOOL POSTS ON HER STORIES” I got an answer for you son.

7) Have an alt Id

FFS, making an alt account is free and even Instagram themselves support it asking you to make one for you pet, business etc. Then why not make one and see what your friends are doing? this trick has been working for me for years and is one of the best my childhood iq has done all by itself.

The problem arises when some private users who are your friends are aware and won’t accept someone they think is a spam. I began it with adding a local name and one post of a garden. That’s it. You don’t share shit. But have a followers in a two digits at least and private the account. This increases the chances of getting accepted 2x by the user/friend. If you don’t care about this, you can always view their stories from your main id.

imagine you view a story of a known person whom you don’t mutually follow on instagram, now you are afraid of getting caught for stalking for making it to the viewers section. I have a simple trick that would save you. Block them. Instagram won’t notify the person that you have viewed the story. This only works if you don’t mutually follow each other. Blocking someone you do would just remove your mutual follow instantly. Thank me later

TLDR/ In short/ conclusion: BE MYSTERIOUS
Knowing The More You Know GIF by Joey Bada$$

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Xangsane, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
inb4 instagram is normiee, Dnrd, idgaf

@Niko
@Preston
@AscendingHero
@tyronelite
@Never Give Up!
@LiteralCaucasian
@Artemis
@StepbroMo
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
@bonelessMan
@Dr. Bruh
@justinzayn
@Amnesia
@the BULL
@forevergymcelling
@FailedNormieManlet
@krisal
@pashtun
@SubhumanCurrycel
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@Xangsane
@khvirgin
@hamburger
@juste
@reptiles
@TRUE_CEL
@Gargantuan
@curlyheadjames
@8PSLcel
@aBetterMii

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, twilight, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
Ik you ain’t no where close to Chad in looks but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a personality of it on social media. Your personality (after looks ofc) matters not only irl but in social media too :soy: whether you know it or not. Here’s a complete guide to behave like and act like a chad in social media (even if you aren’t)

1) DONT USE THE ‘LIKE’ FEATURE ON INSTAGRAM

Doesn‘t matter if it’s the bitch I have dated or I am about to date. Doesn’t matter if they liked my posts. I still don’t. Im telling y’all liking content from explore pages shows a lot about you to your followers. I see the people who liked diff posts of content creators, Celebs or influencers and honesty they don’t give a shit and that only shows more about you, your taste, your political view if you like those posts etc to other viewers and you’ll be seen as the one who supports them. Or even worse, you might like one and fail to like another of your fellow classmate and this might create a bad impression of you saying you only don’t care about them. It’s better not liking anything.

I personally haven’t tapped the heart icon not even once.

I ain’t gonna let the ops know too much about me.
Ninja Spy GIF by Walk Off The Earth

2) Don’t comment on random posts

You claim you don’t simp. Then why are your comments everywhere? Unless you are tagged in a post by your friend you have no reason to simp on randomly for others. Be it the ones you are getting followed from, still. Don’t comment on random reels like fire emojis, heart emojis etc you are just being another simp among 56478 others in the comment section.
Simp Onlyfans GIF by INF1N1TE

3) Don’t view others stories

Once I stopped viewing stories of other instagrammers. They noticed it. They‘ll wonder after some time how this dude with that avi isn’t using anymore. Don’t expect them to notice you but most of the time they will. At least I did back in the day when I used to post stories, i wondered why my normal 2 viewers weren’t there anymore. The point of this is too keep you a bit mysterious and self centred. But if you really wanna view someone’s stories, do it with an alt account so that they wouldn’t know it’s you.

Disgusted Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

4) Don’t follow any celebs or blue ticks

You are a The Weeknd fan I get it. You are a Trump supporter I get it. Following them only shows and exposes your tastes more about you which the other person might not like it. It’s better to make a new account for all of it (which I’ll explain more down below)
The only verified blue tick users or celebs I follow are the ones who are following me back and like my posts since Ik them irl or on the internet.

leonardo di caprio kiss GIF by BAFTA

5) Don’t spam love quotes, thirst traps on your ig stories or any mainstream shit much.

Nothing more cringe than sharing thirst traps and love quotes on your stories. Especially common posts that you THINK make you feel unique but they don’t. Don’t get me wrong, hot girls get away with this but we can’t. Only share memes about a thing you are interested about, like stocks, finance etc which ARE NOT MAINSTREAM. Or even better just don’t. Gandy or Maher don’t give two shits on World Cup. Even if they do, they still don’t post it on media. Gandy mostly posts only what’s about ‘him’. When’s the last time you saw him sharing memes, taking sides on soccer matches like a basement rotter? This just shows how ‘idgaf about the world‘ + how self centred they are. I also mirin Gandy’s post frequency apart from his looks. It’s ideal. Not too much, not too little or not a complete instagram ghosts.

Here’s an example of what a cringe meme share is:
View attachment 1967624
Everybody does that and you aren‘t ‘unique’ in any sort. Stop this shit.

6) Don’t unsend (the follow request or messages):

How else would you know whether Becky from high school wants to connect with you or not without you sending a follow request? Make a move and I don’t blame you for that. But what I‘ll blame you is when you she didn’t accept you follow request, then unsending it. That only shows you peep at her profile too much to even bother see whether she has accepted you or not. Same goes for messages, she didn’t reply even after a day or two, move tf on. Just don’t do anything and def unse the messages is the last thing you wanna do. Don’t make yourself seem like someone who gives a shit.

“BUT BUT DOCTOR….I WANNA SEE THE LATEST POSTS OF KANYE WEST, I WANNA SEE WHAT RISHI SUNAK IS DOING, I WANNA SEE WHAT BRENDA FROM HIGH SCHOOL POSTS ON HER STORIES” I got an answer for you son.

7) Have an alt Id

FFS, making an alt account is free and even Instagram themselves support it asking you to make one for you pet, business etc. Then why not make one and see what your friends are doing? this trick has been working for me for years and is one of the best my childhood iq has done all by itself.

The problem arises when some private users who are your friends are aware and won’t accept someone they think is a spam. I began it with adding a local name and one post of a garden. That’s it. You don’t share shit. But have a followers in a two digits at least and private the account. This increases the chances of getting accepted 2x by the user/friend. If you don’t care about this, you can always view their stories from your main id.

imagine you view a story of a known person whom you don’t mutually follow on instagram, now you are afraid of getting caught for stalking for making it to the viewers section. I have a simple trick that would save you. Block them. Instagram won’t notify the person that you have viewed the story. This only works if you don’t mutually follow each other. Blocking someone you do would just remove your mutual follow instantly. Thank me later

Knowing The More You Know GIF by Joey Bada$$
Another BANGER thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Niklaus Mikaelson, subhuman incel and 1 other person
True about unsending messages and requests. I feel like a bitch when i do that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, zura, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
i will read this after I take a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
good read but...
IMG 20221125 212216

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Niklaus Mikaelson, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Instagram is normiee, dndr

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
My thread mogs GrAycel boyo

@Supernatueal

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Nigga, no one gives a fuck about your social media if you are not Chad or status mogger, do whatever you want, why give a fuck what others think...

• JFL
do whatever you want, why give a fuck what others think...
If this is your exclusive mindset, consider departing from this forum and participating in bluepill subs on soyditt.

What others perceive of you may not be all-encompassing, yet it significantly influences the course of your life.

Attention is the end goal. I’m tired of normoids coping with the fake “muhh I don’t do it for attention :feelsgood:“ when they have a following in thousands and a wanna be clout chasing content creators for example.

• JFL
If this is your exclusive mindset, consider departing from this forum and participating in bluepill subs on soyditt.

What others perceive of you may not be all-encompassing, yet it significantly influences the course of your life.

Attention is the end goal. I’m tired of normoids coping with the fake “muhh I don’t do it for attention :feelsgood:“ when they have a following in thousands and a wanna be clout chasing content creators for example.
If your looks alone are not enough to garner attention then why subjugate yourself to clownery just to get attention from people who only give a fuck about your looks and status. Is that masculine, is that healthy state of mind? It is the complete opposite of how a secure man should behave.

If you think otherwise, then continue being a loser. You are slave to normoids and their superficial attention.

• JFL