have u guys even met a jew?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
i see many people hate jews but most of u live in india or switzerland or some shit
have u ever met a jew and seen their true nature irl?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Vermilioncore
Aren’t Amish people Jews? The guys with those weird circle hats on their noggin

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
ofc not
there are no jews in Mumbai :feelskek: @5.5psl @Primalsplit @Kamui @klip11 @the MOUSE @Abhorrence

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kamui
i saw a jewish guy (im talking extremley obvious jew nose it was fucking crazy it was like the wojak) with a blond htb and 2 kids

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yeah i thought so, but then i turned around and realized its @Ozraelite
so the answer is NO
:feelskek:

@Kamui @klip11 @5.5psl @Primalsplit @the BULL @Whitepill_Saint

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Only a few...
Once, I was waiting in line at a shop, and this stereotypical Jew with a big beard and hat, appears out of nowhere and tells to the cashier "Christ is risen!" and she quickly replied back: "He is risen indeed!", this is the standard greeting during the Easter period, except it wasn't Easter then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paschal_greeting
The Jew grinned like he just pranked the cashier who seemed visibly confused, then quickly left the store.
Another time, I called a psychiatrist's office to set an appointment, I knew nothing about him, but this guy started to brag how he also has a doctorate degree, teaches at the university, he's the number one psychiatrist in the city, all the others are crap and I should avoid them, etc. - I was pretty confused why he would tell me all these unnecessary things. So I googled him later and found out he was also the leader of the small remaining Jewish community from our city.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and vermillioncorefan
yeah i thought so, but then i turned around and realized its @Ozraelite
so the answer is NO
:feelskek:

@Kamui @klip11 @5.5psl @Primalsplit @the BULL @Whitepill_Saint
Nigga Im not that autistic nigger. Im in fact an alt of someone who was well known on this site and yes Im real ashkenazi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
They are very common where i live