Wonder if ppl actually get bullied an chit and called ugly irl innit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, goldpill, Mewton and 1 other person
i get called ugly every day

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, LooksThinker, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Honestly, I dont remember being called "ugly" directly by a woman ever in my life

they are probably being kind

@cuz does everyday

IMG 0699

Life is brutal when your philtrum is longer than a Monday

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker, Deleted member 5467 and 5 others
Honestly, I dont remember being called "ugly" directly by a woman ever in my life

they are probably being kind
If u can’t recall even in ur childhood that’s a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
worse was getting told I looked like a less good looking version of keanu reeves might have been a shit test idk

worse was getting told I looked like a less good looking version of keanu reeves might have been a shit test idk
At least he’s gl innit

Would be worse if u we’re getting compared to someone like jack black or paddy pimblet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
No because i look decent

• WTF
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yes by a muslim in science class

only one time by some fat kid who's a masc cope. still remember it though, over for my abused dog brain innit

The girls would be disgusted if they knew u larped as a BBC just to make us look bad innit
you are the biggest larper here mister 6’7 and do you not say you are African or some shit jfl

• JFL
Yes but only one time in my whole life by my subhuman ugly .1 psl 5 6 manlet orge silver back gorilla look alike best friend
No best friend says that if you look like this

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Grandma.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Nick.Harte
Just on omegle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Manletmachine and Nick.Harte
Yeah. One time a girl was talking to her friend and told her that I was ugly right in front of me. I couldn’t say anything because I was shocked and didn’t expect that.

I was also ridiculed by another foid for having skinny arms. I still do but that was none of her business because I told her friend that I was going to the gym and not to her but she said “ he goes to the gym but have skinny arms. I wonder why he goes to the gym.”

When I was 14, my friend and I were cold approaching some foids on the streets and among a group of foids, one of them told me “ We aren’t interested in riding short dicks.” That was fucking brutal tbh and I still remember that to this day.

Yeah, mostly by other men though

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 32321
Almost every day.I also have people being shocked when they see my face for the first time because of how deformed I am

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
Once, by a ugly recessed girl. My friends asked her to rate me out of 10 and she said can i rank in negatives? I didn't like her and she didn't like me, some annoying jealous ltb bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Iasacrko
Not for a very long time now. Looksmaxxing works.

Foids still give IOD though and avoid me.

Most guys are impressed by my looks (that means I look quite good but not enough that they feel mogged).

Some girls on tinder say I’m handsome or gorgeous but they are just blowing smoke up my ass because of social conventions.

My sister's call me ugly all the time.
Which is funny because one is half black and the other is severely recessed

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Nah but they said I look like a fish once which is pretty much the same thing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and Bitchwhipper2
Was called ugly quite a bit when I was younger (before puberty)

Nowadays I only get compliments for my looks tho and have had several girls make obvious moves on me

So I ascended

Not really

But one time I heard that this guy that worked in my hs (pincipal’s assistant) referred to me as a ‘little rat’, probably because of my recessed mandible and rather large nose. I didn’t even get mad tho cause I mogged him to death lol. He was fat, shorter than me (JFL), and facially like high ltn.

Can’t wait for 2024 tho, Jaw Surgery will be a godsend. I’m hoping to finally get more IOI’s and compliments from girls my age, instead of just occasionally being called handsome by my friend’s moms and other random middle aged women.

• So Sad
does happen from time to time. like once every month or two

Only happens if i piss off a girl

Not once in my life even though I was comically ugly before ascending

Yes, ugly and gay.

A very ugly girl in my school (and other people) that disliked me for no reason said that I look like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings.

And others called me gay, when I'm straight and 0% affeminate.

And the irony is that uglier people were not bullied there, neither the real gay ones.

Talk about a weird world...

Very few times but I think it was banter
But still all jokes have some truth to them

Can recall solid 5 times in highschool I was called ugly, and people used to call me a shitload of names in middle school, not even mentioning the other out of pocket shit that’s been said. One girl on FaceTime said I was the ugliest guy she’s ever seen when my friends called me. I’m an abused fucking dog, I got shit on a lot. Feels weird to be in a completely different world the amount of compliments and different treatment u get after ascending hard, nobody I know irl has called me ugly in like 6-7 years, barely any insults towards my looks in general

Never got worshipped before in person like I did after i ascended with ex gfs. The girl just sitting there rambling on and on about how attractive you are etc, never got treatment like that

• +1
Some jealous dude did once, but he looks like a platypus and is 5'4

Often was called "faggot"

Gopnikai

Yes only once, this black kid hated me and clowned on me for like most of my life, and I remember him saying "OH MY GOD 0hman IS SO UGLY" in 7th grade. He's a faggot now. Like, an actual faggot. I still have him on snapchat and he posts pictures of him in his underwear showing off his ass LMAO. Wonder if he was always a faggot. In fact, in 2nd grade I remember saying "*his name* is so gay" and he told on me. Maybe he was always a faggot...

No, never. It's such a taboo. All women would always go out of their way to come up with reasons besides my face.

I got told my face looked like a potato in primary. I also got called ugly by htn who was fucking bitches at 12, we became good friends later tho

I really wonder. For me I can’t recall ofc besides this website

Wonder if ppl actually get bullied an chit and called ugly irl innit
Plenty of times.

yes after i rejected that ugly bitch

Never by a foid tbh they are usually nice
by some guys yea

Do u go on it now that ur off ssris or ur too high inhib now
Too highinhib now. I used to be able to casually roast like it was nothing. Anytime I get skipped or someone talks shit it makes me emo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Manletmachine
Too highinhib now. I used to be able to casually roast like it was nothing. Anytime I get skipped or someone talks shit it makes me emo.
R u gonna get back on them or

I don't talk to anyone so no