Have you ever been called ugly irl?

Not directly, but it's been alluded to before

R u gonna get back on them or
Yeah I been too stressed and anxious tbh. Alcohol does not even really make me low inhib anymore. Its gonna be a month long process till I get back on em.

Its gonna be a month long process till I get back on em.
Why ? What was it u were taking specifically btw and was it prescribed for anxiety ?

Once, by a ugly recessed girl. My friends asked her to rate me out of 10 and she said can i rank in negatives? I didn't like her and she didn't like me, some annoying jealous ltb bitch.
But u said you got called out for ur looks like everyday

Nah but they said I look like a fish once which is pretty much the same thing
Someone in my class said that my sideprofile looks like travis scott fish. :lul:

People in my school tried to bully me cause i had same phenotype as some deformed looking incel. Like exact same coloring and hair but 2points worse features. I have got called by his "name" and being "stupid" looking.

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
People in my school tried to bully me cause i had same phenotype as some deformed looking incel. Like exact same coloring and hair but 2points worse features. I have got called by his "name" and being "stupid" looking.
Brutal innit

Yeah. One time a girl was talking to her friend and told her that I was ugly right in front of me. I couldn’t say anything because I was shocked and didn’t expect that.

I was also ridiculed by another foid for having skinny arms. I still do but that was none of her business because I told her friend that I was going to the gym and not to her but she said “ he goes to the gym but have skinny arms. I wonder why he goes to the gym.”

When I was 14, my friend and I were cold approaching some foids on the streets and among a group of foids, one of them told me “ We aren’t interested in riding short dicks.” That was fucking brutal tbh and I still remember that to this day.
Bro why are you cuck kill the foid immediately grab it by head and slam 38 times hard on wall with great force

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I really wonder. For me I can’t recall ofc besides this website

Wonder if ppl actually get bullied an chit and called ugly irl innit
Lmfao I’ve been called by different people for three days in a row now Fuark it makes me so sad but I’m not going to stop grinding I’m going to ascend

Directly? I only remember one time I've been called ugly by a guy, a former friend of mine.

Back when i wasnt looksmaxxed i have been told I look like a politician