Have you experienced major side effects on a 500mg test cycle?

D

Deleted member 29250

Bronze
What were they? I heard that once you get off it you become suicidal until your natural test levels go back to normal. Is this true? Any way to prevent it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
@Maesthetics=King why are you laughing?

@Maesthetics=King why are you laughing?
Sorry. I had no sides or anything, just keep a AI on deck and get bloodwork before and after. Run it 20 weeks min

I’d recommend just going cruise after rather than PCT

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, igbekele007, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Pls don't do steroids they will ruin your life .
Imagine even stepping a foot in the gym moving iron from here to there just to impress girls :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27472, igbekele007 and 1 other person
Pls don't do steroids they will ruin your life .
Imagine even stepping a foot in the gym moving iron from here to there just to impress girls :feelsuhh:
True. I will sit in my basement playing video games and eating goyslop from now on. Thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 21403 and 1 other person
almost none, but it won't help as much as you think it will, it's all just hormone ego placebo to make you think you're tough and chad, then you go off it and realize subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
almost none, but it won't help as much as you think it will, it's all just hormone ego placebo to make you think you're tough and chad, then you go off it and realize subhumanity
Did you keep your gains after?

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
Did you keep your gains after?
yes but need something to keep hormones stable after you go off cycle, you'll probably also lose some water weight but in terms of muscle it will be pretty much the same

• +1
someone needs to speak sense on this shit.

all you will get from steroids is acne, bloat and shitass skin. and I’m not even touching the harsh shit like gyno.

only the 0.1% of the population benefits from roids, so I would not bother touching them.

i also assumed you are above 6ft. if below that, you will just garden gnomemaxx with steroids

• Hmm...
someone needs to speak sense on this shit.

all you will get from steroids is acne, bloat and shitass skin. and I’m not even touching the harsh shit like gyno.

only the 0.1% of the population benefits from roids, so I would not bother touching them.

i also assumed you are above 6ft. if below that, you will just garden gnomemaxx with steroids
I'm just talking about a meme 500mg cycle lol

i had pretty Bad facial bloat. Definitely descension tier in The eyes of foids

• +1