Have you guys ever slipped up with looksmaxxing lingo irl?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Had a beer with some friends yesterday at one of our local student pubs and accidentally said "tales from mumbai" to a friend who was clearly capping. Everyone looked at me funny. Close one. Has something similar ever happened to you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, 5.5psl, PrinceofDarkness and 30 others
Had a beer with some friends yesterday at one of our local student pubs and accidentally said "tales from mumbai" to a friend who was clearly capping. Everyone looked at me funny. Close one. Has something similar ever happened to you?
Yes I've done it several times but no one notices, never met a real looksmaxx user irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Constantin Denis, chosen-one and 7 others
My friends know "looksmaxing" from tiktok so they would prob just think that i´m non NT weirdo if i used looksmaxing lingo.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, datboijj, chosen-one and 4 others
Everyone knows what looksmaxing is now from tiktok and they think its a joke and only taken seriously by autistic people

i say "its over" sometimes jokingly

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, LooksThinker, datboijj and 3 others
normies wouldn't know the "tales from mumbai" reference, unless they are in the forums theyselves.

Idk if they think it's just a big joke, but I assure you some have entered and will take it seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, LooksThinker, chosen-one and 2 others
i got into my last LTR with the pickup line "have you ever been with an incel with 6000 posts on looksmax.org"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Mr. President, datboijj and 6 others
i used one time the term agepill at the one meeting and guy who heard me was like wtf that mean

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Constantin Denis, datboijj and 1 other person
I talk to randoms about blackpill 24/7, I love burning asses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chotu.krxsh, datboijj and Maalik
I always say it’s over, it’s not on purpose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, chosen-one, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I talk to randoms about blackpill 24/7, I love burning asses
knowledge of blackpill is an advantage, and not subhumanity as is commonly believed

Attachments

• 169910275362832.jpg
    169910275362832.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Béer?????

Everyone knows what looksmaxing is now from tiktok and they think its a joke and only taken seriously by autistic people

i say "its over" sometimes jokingly
Not everyone lol

I love to laugh like Cage irl
laughs cage GIF

people think I’m a lunatic sandnigger tho 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
I do some on purpose instead I can scout a fellow psler irl (though it's pointless since the lingo is taken over by tiktok)
For example whenever something bad happens I say "Broootallll" or "it's over. It never began". Some people notice and ask me why I say that but most don't care.

A few times I slipped up with proper lingo such as one when me and my friends were talking about girls and i called them "foids" instead of girls accidentally and they all looked at me weird and I just pretended it didn't happen.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, datboijj, chosen-one and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, yeeyeeslayer, chosen-one and 1 other person
Once I said its over randomly to some kid and he said "But I have positive canthal tilt lol, it's not over" and I was hit with a dose of reality that this shit which was seen as weird, unknown and secret and niche just a year ago is now everywhere and I became depressed. I miss the days I sat and watched FaceandLMS and Wheat Waffles and Tails

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, efidescontinuado and Constantin Denis
I started to casually use the more intuitive terms like gymmaxxing, male gaze vs female gaze appeal, roid ogre, manlet, "brutal", "it's over" etc. with my friend group and they just adopted them cause they're useful even for blue pilled discussions. Definitely not gonna talk to them about the psl system, carthal tilt or shit like that though lol

Last edited:
I say "its over" a lot and no one bats an eye

I'm very careful to not be outed as an incel irl.
Nobody would suspect me either since I'm neither ethnic or manlet.

Thank god im ldarmaxxed so I have no problems with such things:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, datboijj and HighClassMaxing
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and chosen-one
Convert to Islam

crusading is for tall Nordics

you are shitskin

im Moroccan but you look swarthier than me
Nope. Crusading is for gypsies like myself

Nope. Crusading is for gypsies like myself
Give me your address inshAllah

and let’s see if you can handle my wrath upon you

I say not a single molecule alot in my head 💀over for me ngl schizo tales type shit innit

• JFL
Slipping with content is more dangerous than slipping with terms. I never use looksmax lingo IRL, and if I slipped probably no one would be autistic enough to make the connection.

The real danger is slipping with ideology/pill regardless of the words used. Obviously I’m not retarded enough to talk about looksmax irl, but at some point a bluepilled normie will say something about dating or women, etc, and it’s difficult to keep your mouth shut. I just never say anything about that, or just agree with whatever they say.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, chosen-one, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
vad sa du på svenska? no way att nån cappa u du ba "tales from mumbai" på engelska :lul:

@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DildoFaggins
My friends know "looksmaxing" from tiktok so they would prob just think that i´m non NT weirdo if i used looksmaxing lingo.
Tales from the depths of mumbai

vad sa du på svenska? no way att nån cappa u du ba "tales from mumbai" på engelska :lul:

@HarrierDuBois
2 av dem vi satt med var utbytesstudenter från kina så sa faktiskt exakt så :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
english speaker problems

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj

Attachments

• 5519B3A8-7CEC-4F32-BA16-6B78766E630F.jpeg
    5519B3A8-7CEC-4F32-BA16-6B78766E630F.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 0
You look so cute here
I would legit hug you irl if you looked like this its too bad that you are autistic minded
I´m NT bro. But no i don´t tell tales in this forum. Only the truth. 🗿

@HarrierDuBois
Träffa ett par polare ja it sett på länge idag o en av dom spammade "starvemaxx" och "what does mog mean?".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and DildoFaggins
Unfortunately sliped out some blackpill waffle at a girl once and said looks only matter in a relationship and she never spoke to me again

I started to casually use the more intuitive terms like gymmaxxing, male gaze vs female gaze appeal, roid ogre, manlet, "brutal", "it's over" etc. with my friend group and they just adopted them cause they're useful even for blue pilled discussions. Definitely not gonna talk to them about the psl system, carthal tilt or shit like that though lol
You are a fucking liar. You have no friends. You're ugly as shit and you know it. No one would want to hang out with you. For anyone who disagrees take a look at all the shit this fucker wrote on my eye lightening thread. This is the type of asshole that is preventing everyone else from getting things accomplished.

Kanderior is a loser who will never ascend so he has to bring down everyone else with him. Just KYS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Lmao and kanderior
I often say tales from the slums of mumbai around my friends. One of them sometimes uses terms like "-maxxing" or "it's over" probably from tiktok

I also say everything is Jewish or because of the Jews, and I've got half of them saying it now too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
You are a fucking liar. You have no friends. You're ugly as shit and you know it.
you are ugly too lol
No one would want to hang out with you.
same you have no gf
For anyone who disagrees take a look at all the shit this fucker wrote on my eye lightening thread.
fake thread , enjoy being accused of fals information
This is the type of asshole that is preventing everyone else from getting things accomplished.

JESUS !!
Kanderior is a loser who will never ascend so he has to bring down everyone else with him. Just KYS.
No one is killing himself over you

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
you are ugly too lol

same you have no gf

fake thread , enjoy being accused of fals information

JESUS !!

No one is killing himself over you
You know nothing of my life, because I really don't like sharing personal information with shitheads like you. If you notice (and you can search my posts) I am one of those people who complain about foids, or talk about roping, or complain about not being GL. That might mean I don't have a problem in that regards. I am actually here to get info on looksmaxing. Like what supplements and stacks to do. Looking at your posts on the other hand, I can tell you have problems with women and getting a GF.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
You know nothing of my life, because I really don't like sharing personal information with shitheads like you. If you notice (and you can search my posts) I am one of those people who complain about foids, or talk about roping, or complain about not being GL. That might mean I don't have a problem in that regards. I am actually here to get info on looksmaxing. Like what supplements and stacks to do. Looking at your posts on the other hand, I can tell you have problems with women and getting a GF.
Dnrd

• JFL