Have you guys ever slipped up with looksmaxxing lingo irl?

cuz you are illiterate

Find one post of mine where I complained about meeting women?
50 cent laughing GIF

At the supermarket, i nearly attacked the sushi seller after he reportedly told me: "Here, we're not in Gaza, we pay, we don't steal."

Asians are racist to ud despite being uglier,also the average Arabs,blacks or even Latino as more chance of being mixed with white blood

so they should keep calm and worship these ethnics too , since they are white worshiping they should respect ethnicitit’s that have that holy juice (white genes) in them

fuck subhumans chink man

You are just a racist who hates Asians.

tf u talkin about?
fuck subhumans chink man

You don't like Asians. You said it yourself. You go after me because you don't like my race.

You don't like Asians. You said it yourself. You go after me because you don't like my race.
So you are Asian ?😂

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Had a beer with some friends yesterday at one of our local student pubs and accidentally said "tales from mumbai" to a friend who was clearly capping. Everyone looked at me funny. Close one. Has something similar ever happened to you?
Was in class and some guy is balding at 15, I mumbled "the Norwood reaper knocked really early and sm Foid heard it clear. Asked me what did I say and I just replied nothing.

sometimes I say its over but that is not a really specific saying to looksim

Had a beer with some friends yesterday at one of our local student pubs and accidentally said "tales from mumbai" to a friend who was clearly capping. Everyone looked at me funny. Close one. Has something similar ever happened to you?
😂😂😂😂😂