Having a big dick saved my life

Only more proof that you aren't ugly. JFL at thinking foids would want to fuck a fat dude without knowing he is hung if he doesn't have decent face.
My laptop is fucked so i have no pics from when I was fat atm but I can tell you that no one here would put me above a 3/10, I improved slowly over a couple of years

My laptop is fucked so i have no pics from when I was fat atm but I can tell you that no one here would put me above a 3/10, I improved slowly over a couple of years

Being fat (as long as you aren't massively obese) can be overlooked by foids if you have decent height and face. I have seen fat guys at the bar get laid.

Being fat (as long as you aren't massively obese) can be overlooked by foids if you have decent height and face. I have seen fat guys at the bar get laid.

I was 130kg (6') at the beginning of uni and was probably 120 when that convo took place

no dick for subhuman face. If you look disgusting even 8x6 wont save you. Face and skull size are the most important, then height, then dick than body

I have a huge penis but am a virgin so who cares

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I got 3 slays from word of mouth about my dick.

First one was actually the first girl I slept with in uni telling the Azn I see now what I'm like in bed

6CDUwHQ.png
"You are a nice guy"

rope immediately

"You are a nice guy"

rope immediately

She's known me since we were kids, I slept with a month after that exchange :lul:, being nice and having a big cock seem to be a winning combo

I'd literally trade 3 inches of dick for 1 more psl face. I'd be slightly above 4 inches long.