Having a girlfriend DOES make a difference

diffirent brain wiring i guess because it barely made a diffirence for me. it definetely filled some emotional void but im more worried now about the financial aspect - paying on dates, staying in hotels ( sad to live with parents) + the amount of time invested on messages/phone calls and ext.
Maybe its my flatline... i barely feel anything towards women nowdays. Im 100% sure i would miss her if she suddenly ghosted me. We rarely value something until we lose it.

It definetely felt diffirent when i was 20-25, at the time i was much more emotionally attached and craved women validations/attention nonstop.

Unironically thats what most women want. A man who is less emotionally attached to them than they are. Prolly some evolutionary shit where a man was supposed to focus on hes goals and a woman always acted as a helper towards hes goals.

Still good for you. Maybe shes gonna be your wife for life, maybe she/you gonna break up soon - doesnt matter, that experience will shape you and you will become much more emotionally stable and less attached in future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
diffirent brain wiring i guess because it barely made a diffirence for me. it definetely filled some emotional void but im more worried now about the financial aspect - paying on dates, staying in hotels ( sad to live with parents) + the amount of time invested on messages/phone calls and ext.
Maybe its my flatline... i barely feel anything towards women nowdays. Im 100% sure i would miss her if she suddenly ghosted me. We rarely value something until we lose it.

It definetely felt diffirent when i was 20-25, at the time i was much more emotionally attached and craved women validations/attention nonstop.

Unironically thats what most women want. A man who is less emotionally attached to them than they are. Prolly some evolutionary shit where a man was supposed to focus on hes goals and a woman always acted as a helper towards hes goals.

Still good for you. Maybe shes gonna be your wife for life, maybe she/you gonna break up soon - doesnt matter, that experience will shape you and you will become much more emotionally stable and less attached in future.
We both are in apprenticeship so we both don't make much money (yet).

I'm not planning on marrying, at least not as long it's only the woman who has benefits from marriage.

• +1
Hahahah users here forget the black pill as soon as they catch a girl staring at them

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, anthony111553 and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and RoyaleWithCheese
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, RoyaleWithCheese and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and anthony111553
I want sex

• +1
What are you trying to say ? Yes i thought i'd never get a gf but i'm happy that i did manage to get one
Getting gf is blue pill

• +1
Its just the honeymoon fase, it doesnt last

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, FutureSlayer and autistic_tendencies
Thanks nigga u motivated me to get a gf

• +1
My entire life, i have been gaslit by normies and foids that i dont need a gf to be happy, i should just muh focus on myself and hear bullshit like "sex isnt that good anyways".

I recently got into a relationship with the HTB i mentioned in my posts before and even though the relationship isn't very old yet, i never felt as happy in my life before. All the nihilism, hate and desire for revenge disappeared since i spend time with her and i feel so fulfilled and happy.

Like most mammals we are social creatures and need healthy relationships with the opposite gender in order to life a happy and fulfilled life, we arent meant to be alone all the time.
Of course it does People literally treat you better when you have a girl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Pepe
Congrats bro I agree. Anyone who claims to be “focusing on themself” is coping hardcore

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Nick.Harte
Congrats bro I agree. Anyone who claims to be “focusing on themself” is coping hardcore
Thanks

"I'm not ready for a relationship" is another classic cope from incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and RoyaleWithCheese
not having a gf is strange in normies eyes because they are always in relationships

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Shogun
it's cause honeymoon phase, most niggas get unhappy after awhile even chads.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and autistic_tendencies
My entire life, i have been gaslit by normies and foids that i dont need a gf to be happy, i should just muh focus on myself and hear bullshit like "sex isnt that good anyways".

I recently got into a relationship with the HTB i mentioned in my posts before and even though the relationship isn't very old yet, i never felt as happy in my life before. All the nihilism, hate and desire for revenge disappeared since i spend time with her and i feel so fulfilled and happy.

Like most mammals we are social creatures and need healthy relationships with the opposite gender in order to life a happy and fulfilled life, we arent meant to be alone all the time.
this thread is so suifuel for sub 5s like me jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Spiritualcell
Sex really is overrated though. It’s just whatever I only like the validation it brings not the sexual pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and IAMNOTANINCEL

on making me more miserable

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and HighClassMaxing
this thread is so suifuel for sub 5s like me jfl
I am/was sub5 as well. I wont tell you that you will muh find the right one one day, but keep looksmaxxing and i hope you will also ascend one day

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, HighClassMaxing and RoyaleWithCheese

Just focus on your work and hobbies bro

• +1
I don't even rely on my gf right now for my emotional needs. I'm grateful to have a circle of tight knit friends and family to help me emotionally and make memories with.

I can tell the op is between 15-16 and I feel bad for him because I can't imagine how bad it will be once she leaves him and she was his only form of happiness.
Was just reading through our posts where we warned him
Lmao we both were so true

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Was just reading through our posts where we warned him
Lmao we both were so true
Maybe it didnt last long but it was beautiful while it lasted and at least i wont die without experiencing a relationship