Having blackpilled irl friends is such a good feeling

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
For the longest time, I was never free to completely speak my mind and it felt like shit.

Over time, I got so comfortable with my best friends that we slowly got more and more open to saying what we want without filtering our opinions.

Today, we had a nice conversation/argument about how AWALT. Since they both have sisters, they wanted to cope and lie to themselves that NAWALT.

Eventually, they were on my side and we started talking about other shit and they were surprisingly blackpilled.

Feelsgoodman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
the majority of young men are actually quasi blackpilled or somewhat red pilled.. The only men who aren’t are leftists, religious cucks, or money copers

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
cant relate bro

but that's great to hear nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
tbh ngl itd be good to have a irl friend who is a psler

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s common in my grade for people to say it’s over for you and keep crying for me you dog.
My autism is being embraced by the normies.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CupOfCoffee, Arkantos and 1 other person
I have a freind that Ive been able to succesfully blackpill for the most part. The only pill he cant swallow is the fact that FACE is far more important than height or frame. He agrees on stuff like 95/5 rule and the fact that women cant be incel. But he denies the facepill like crazy. Probably because hes a manlet who overrates the importance of height like most manlets on PSL do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I have a freind that Ive been able to succesfully blackpill for the most part. The only pill he cant swallow is the fact that FACE is far more important than height or frame. He agrees on stuff like 95/5 rule and the fact that women cant be incel. But he denies the facepill like crazy. Probably because hes a manlet who overrates the importance of height like most manlets on PSL do.
@SirGey

I have no friends.

all good until they get a gf
Height > Face tho

I have no friends though

Either they cut me off or I cut them off for being fake

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

the majority of young men are actually quasi blackpilled or somewhat red pilled.. The only men who aren’t are leftists, religious cucks, or money copers
Like 60% are red-pilled to some degree, 30% are mostly bluepilled and about 10% black pilled

• +1
How will I know if a normie would reject the blackpill or swallow it?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227