Having exotic face is a death sentence

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Looking similar to Barret or Opry is a death sentence,people would perceive you like you are some exotic animal and not a real person

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ilyess, itorroella9 and 6 others
easy to look exotic in pics but irl you prob look normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, BradAniston and Deleted member 10987
Brutal. Both are fucking supermodels tho

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10987
03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0 w200

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Chadeep and Adriana Lima
model love GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Dude, you're not getting bullied because of your "exotic face" but because you're mentally ill. I doubt you're even getting bullied...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6475 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10709, Deleted and 1 other person
Dude, you're not getting bullied because of your "exotic face" but because you're mentally ill. I doubt you're even getting bullied...
Iam getting bullied
Wdym mentally ill?Iam completely normal except social anxiety

I really see right. his brain has developed a sophisticated coping mechanism in which he believes that the reason of being bullied is his face which he thinks that resembles the top paid models in the world

images

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, brainded, Deleted member 6273 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, itorroella9, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
Ur literally above average. Go to therapy and get some xanax or something and purge “blackpill” from ur mind and focus on your own looks

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Ur literally above average. Go to therapy and get some xanax or something and purge “blackpill” from ur mind and focus on your own looks
Don't tell him to get xanax

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Tbh what he is saying is true you need to look relatable a bit people don't look outsider

Don't tell him to get xanax
I’m not trying to diagnose him or anything but I feel like he has PTSD from that whole doxxing thing. I think he should go to a therapist and they tell him what to do

I can assure you both get treated like gods irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
compliment fishing - the thread

I already take shit ton of benzos bc I like them

I really see right. his brain has developed a sophisticated coping mechanism in which he believes that the reason of being bullied is his face which he thinks that resembles the top paid models in the world

images
Dumbass I never said that was a reason for my bullying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I’m not trying to diagnose him or anything but I feel like he has PTSD from that whole doxxing thing. I think he should go to a therapist and they tell him what to do
Therapists are gay and Jewish and will prescribe you estrogen (ssris)

• +1
3B150702 6A31 4B3D B8B5 65C9971B5D35

I look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Bro you definitely need mental help if u can’t land a chick, u literally look fine. if u want my opinion on your presence and aura or something send me a vid in motion. Im a pretty spiritual dude but also not “bluepilled” and can give u advice on ur aura, it’d be truly tragic if ur gonna be a cel while u look like that.

• +1
Bro you definitely need mental help if u can’t land a chick, u literally look fine. if u want my opinion on your presence and aura or something send me a vid in motion. Im a p down to earth spiritual dude but also not bluepilled and can give u advice on ur aura, it’d be truly tragic if ur gonna be a cel while u look like that.
Wdym?Can you tell it just by my face?I dont have any videos of my face

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
Wdym?Can you tell it just by my face?I dont have any videos of my face
You can take one lol but from the pic you just posted, I notice permasquint and cheek sucking (that gives Michael Jackson like folds tbh) and it makes you look self-conscious of your looks. Also crunched shoulders

The “LooksMaxxer death stare” is a growing pandemic indeed

• +1
Looking similar to Barret or Opry is a death sentence,people would perceive you like you are some exotic animal and not a real person
looking exotic if ur gl will be a huge halo

• +1
You can take one lol but from the pic you just posted, I notice permasquint and cheek sucking (that gives Michael Jackson like folds tbh) and it makes you look self-conscious of your looks. Also crunched shoulders

The “LooksMaxxer death stare” is a growing pandemic indeed
Nah man I didn’t squinted thats my real eye area and I haven’t sucked cheeks bc Iam lean

• +1
Nah man I didn’t squinted thats my real eye area and I haven’t sucked cheeks bc Iam lean
I feel u. As a fellow prettyboi that has struggled with mental disturbance lmk if you wanna voicecall if u want advice, I definitely get wym by standing out in public and such

• +1
I feel u. As a fellow prettyboi that has struggled with mental disturbance lmk if you wanna voicecall if u want advice, I definitely get wym by standing out in public and such
Thanks man

• Love it
exotic cope is made up by .me autists

in reality averageness scores the same level in attractiveness as masculinity

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 6963 and Chad69
So exotic

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Chad69