Having gf not from your University

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
What would you do if your gf is alt art hoe but you are in close knit with NT social circles in your Uni? How do you make it work I just can’t imagine any party get along.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
why do you need friends if you had a hot gf? genuine question

why do you need friends if you had a hot gf? genuine question
In my Uni socialmaxxing is a must. you wouldn’t pass a course without the help of others.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, LampPostPrime, Broski and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth and Nick.Harte
Maybe if you're sub 68IQ
03812DC6 912F 47A8 A3BB FE4030E36DA1

even Mensa Norway couldn’t quantify my exact iq. The hardest questions there aren’t abstract enough for my problem solving skills. Imagine I got >160.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Nick.Harte, wificonnector and 1 other person
View attachment 2334139

even Mensa Norway couldn’t quantify my exact iq. The hardest questions there aren’t abstract enough for my problem solving skills. Imagine I got >160.
Mensa NO is okay but you should check out other free tests, there are not a lot that are actually both free and good
This one is funnest tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
In my Uni socialmaxxing is a must. you wouldn’t pass a course without the help of others.
I'm 133 mensa iq verified and I know I would have struggled to pass uni without friends

Don‘t bring your girlfriend to all social events with you. Are you gay or something?

Asking to get cucked if you bring her along like you‘re an abused dog that isn‘t allowed to go out without it‘s master.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LampPostPrime
i cant imagine becuase no girl liked me whether from my uni or not. girls legit dont give a shit about anything bsides looks its insane

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
i cant imagine becuase no girl liked me whether from my uni or not. girls legit dont give a shit about anything bsides looks its insane
Looks and social status.Ugly men=No social status=Inceldom

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735