Having girlfriends in elementary school may have stunted my growth

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I always wondered why I didn't grow much past elementary school....... I think it's because I had multiple girlfriends and at the time was very stressed constantly high cortisol because I always thought they were cheating on me......... I was very (and still am tbh) redpill and defensive all the time

did high cortisol as a kid stunt my growth :cry: :cry: :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BloodClot, schizo echochamber, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Yeah it's over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Fuckoff bragger i hope u stay a manlet forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warhammercel and User28823
Fuckoff bragger i hope u stay a manlet forever
one of them was a hot brazilian too but i never smashed cuz I was a pussy :cry: :cry: :cry: (dated her until high school)

Is this like the new fashion for shit-posting?

• JFL
did u not have girlfriends in elementary?

How the hell do you stress about a girl cheating on you as a teen?

No I went to an all-boys school and lost my V plates at 19 in uni / college.

Also you did not experience 'chronic' stress. Or 'prolonged' exposure to high cortisol levels. You're a teen and you have fewer worries.

Your genes didn't have what it took. Simple as that.

Now either condemn yourself to a life of limited mobility with lower intense effort in sports and/or the gym, after getting LL ...... or accept you're a 5'7-5'9 manlet. The game is more difficult. It is what it is bro.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
How the hell do you stress about a girl cheating on you as a teen?

No I went to an all-boys school and lost my V plates at 19 in uni / college.

Also you did not experience 'chronic' stress. Or 'prolonged' exposure to high cortisol levels. You're a teen and you have fewer worries.

View attachment 2505825

Your genes didn't have what it took. Simple as that.
Because hoes aint loyal

My genes did have what it took, my dad and entire family has massive hands but I have small ones. I think the high cortisol really reduced by bone density and stunted my growth... over.

Because hoes aint loyal

My genes did have what it took, my dad and entire family has massive hands but I have small ones. I think the high cortisol really reduced by bone density and stunted my growth... over.

I have massive hands and I am 5ft8.

You saying I fulfilled my genetic potential?

How tall is your dad and rest of the family. Fuck the hand size.

You can see how big my hands are in this picture and yet I am a manlet

Therefore to use it as a reference point is ridiculous. How tall are the men in your family?

I have massive hands and I am 5ft8.

You saying I fulfilled my genetic potential?

How tall is your dad and rest of the family. Fuck the hand size.

You can see how big my hands are in this picture and yet I am a manlet

View attachment 2505840

Therefore to use it as a reference point is ridiculous. How tall are the men in your family?
my family is short :cry: :cry: :cry:
never began

Fuck you for indulging in formative life experiences

5'7 (previously thought I was 5'6), it never even began....

LL wouldn't even make sense with small hands and feet, its truly over.

Face/10, pheno, age, location, penis size?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
don't know, would rate my face a 6.5/10 (prolly coping tho)
pheno idk each one I'm white :lul:
early 20s
USA
7 in

At high tier normie at worse and caucasian pheno, you'll live

Esp with 7 inches

Just wear lifts and stop caring now

• Woah
Same, especially last ex, fucked up my sleep throughout the years even a year after she cheated and I left her.
Women are the worst environmental thing that can cuck you while you’re developing.

• So Sad
high cortisol stunting growth is huge cope and I'm living proof, had insanely high cortisol through ages 6-15 but still grew up to be tall. height is definitely 90% genetics

• Woah
I always wondered why I didn't grow much past elementary school....... I think it's because I had multiple girlfriends and at the time was very stressed constantly high cortisol because I always thought they were cheating on me......... I was very (and still am tbh) redpill and defensive all the time

did high cortisol as a kid stunt my growth :cry: :cry: :cry:
i got bullied for 2 years in middle school and my cortisol was high i was in flight or flight mode most of the time and i still grew taller than my brothers

• Woah
i got bullied for 2 years in middle school and my cortisol was high i was in flight or flight mode most of the time and i still grew taller than my brothers
maybe it was cuz i smoked when i was like 11-12, absolutely brutal. but i'll never know, but my hands and feet stopped growing at a ridiculously early age

maybe it was cuz i smoked when i was like 11-12, absolutely brutal. but i'll never know, but my hands and feet stopped growing at a ridiculously early age
its really hard to stunt ur height i was under weight at 10 too and dehydrated my hands big too

Last edited: