Having jumped up 4 points in aesthetics, I can confirm it makes a difference with women!

Where exactly did you place filler to the maxilla? You mean the spot where nasolabial fold is?

i spend about $2k roughly per year on fillers, yeah it's a lot of money.... but it's worth it and makes a huge diff

Works out to $160 a month, there are faggots who spend that on ciggerates every month to rot their teeth and lungs. While I don't smoke or drink.

Here isn’t even thet good of a pic, my stubble is short so looks bad and green as I had a shaving accident. My hairs messy and not slicked back

yep correct. Thanks.
Fillers last 9 months. Implants have higher risk tbh. I prefer fillers and the cost I pay for fillers vs surgery is equivalent to 20 years of filler cost anyway.
Not to be rude anything, but the fillers look a little too much?

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Not to be rude anything, but the fillers look a little too much?
In what sense? appearance or cost?

3ML JAW,
1ML chin,
1ML upper eyelid
1ML undereyes
2ml cheekbones,
1ML maxilla,

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
In what sense? appearance or cost?

3ML JAW,
1ML chin,
1ML upper eyelid
1ML undereyes
2ml cheekbones,
1ML maxilla,
I mean the actual filler. There's slightly too much. It doesn't fit your face. It might just be a bad pic tho

394c9c15-7925-4dea-ad42-4bb2b300dcbb-jpeg.211145
cb126252-ba92-4e2e-8997-93a52b178319-jpeg.211146

I have 40 ish female friends, asked them all to rate me... and divided it by 40... got a score of 8. ish/10
that aint 8/10 more like 5/10 or 6 at best jfl you just look a little better than me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and rockndogs
Nice bro, can’t wait till I jump from 8/10 to 12/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Stingray, Mateusz74 and 2 others
I mean the actual filler. There's slightly too much. It doesn't fit your face. It might just be a bad pic tho
Hmmm might be a bad pic, or angle idk

looks really good in person tbh

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Hmmm might be a bad pic, or angle idk

looks really good in person tbh
I would guess so as well. Your picture had awful lighting and was taken so close. Disregard my previous comments. You look good OP!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
Why do people here not believe he gets rated 8 irl? I get rated 7-9 depending on the person and I’m not as good looking as him

i spend about $2k roughly per year on fillers, yeah it's a lot of money.... but it's worth it and makes a huge diff

Works out to $160 a month, there are faggots who spend that on ciggerates every month to rot their teeth and lungs. While I don't smoke or drink.

Here isn’t even thet good of a pic, my stubble is short so looks bad and green as I had a shaving accident. My hairs messy and not slicked back

yep correct. Thanks.
Fillers last 9 months. Implants have higher risk tbh. I prefer fillers and the cost I pay for fillers vs surgery is equivalent to 20 years of filler cost anyway.
Damn dude. Your frontal pic is so much better. Legit ascension. JFL at anyone here rating you sub-6. Who cares about e-ratings by PSL autists anyway - what matters is how women react to your new face.

Good on you for actually taking action instead of rotting like the argumentative copers on this forum. 99% here would rather shitpost about lefort 3 than actually take some action.

Fillers are very underrated. Your transformation reminds of another guy's on lookism:

Too bad he removed his pics - his results were quite good and convinced me that fillers are better than other alternatives. Doesn't matter if they're not permanent. The cost of upkeep isn't that high and the possible complications are very low.

Do your family and friends treat you any differently now?
Why do people here not believe he gets rated 8 irl? I get rated 7-9 depending on the person and I’m not as good looking as him
Because people here automatically give a -4 handicap to anyone who isn't pasty white.

Damn dude. Your frontal pic is so much better. Legit ascension. JFL at anyone here rating you sub-6. Who cares about e-ratings by PSL autists anyway - what matters is how women react to your new face.

Good on you for actually taking action instead of rotting like the argumentative copers on this forum. 99% here would rather shitpost about lefort 3 than actually take some action.

Fillers are very underrated. Your transformation reminds of another guy's on lookism:

Too bad he removed his pics - his results were quite good and convinced me that fillers are better than other alternatives. Doesn't matter if they're not permanent. The cost of upkeep isn't that high and the possible complications are very low.

Do your family and friends treat you any differently now?

Because people here automatically give a -4 handicap to anyone who isn't pasty white.
Fillers done by a qualified doctor has extremely low risk tbh and the upkeep isn't bad in comparison to surgery cost if you search around you can find a cost-effective doctor tbh that's what I did. He still does a decent job.

My family don't care, my friends now expect me to hit on girls and lots of guys who don't know me sometimes tell me I am goodlooking and my friends regularly catch girls looking at me or looking our direction and they would straight say its me they looking at. ect

What could be long term negative effects of fillers?

yep correct. Thanks.
ok nice you werent larping

yep correct. Thanks.

image_508.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Steph4gr

yep correct. Thanks.
If this is you you look great. I would like to see your before pics. Congrats bro. Did you lighten your skin? Had any scars/blemishes?

yep correct. Thanks.
I would have rated you a 6/10 IRL but from the front you do indeed look way above average, so the 8/10 IRL rating makes sense. What's your height? It's crucial because it's not something you can looksmax. If you have a bad base (height) you can never be an 8/10 in the eyes of a woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
If this is you you look great. I would like to see your before pics. Congrats bro. Did you lighten your skin? Had any scars/blemishes?
Nah didn't lighten my skin, but I get tanned during the summer naturally. No scars/blemishes.

Theres a side profile before picture, I actually have no frontal pictures from before. I never really used to take pics ngl

I would have rated you a 6/10 IRL but from the front you do indeed look way above average, so the 8/10 IRL rating makes sense. What's your height? It's crucial because it's not something you can looksmax. If you have a bad base (height) you can never be an 8/10 in the eyes of a woman.
I am 5ft10 190lbs 11% bf I am above average for a middle eastern, but short in comparison to white guys

But since I go for middle eastern girls it doesn't ruin anything for me, although an extra 3 inches woulda been a game changer for me

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 1751
Can you post more front pics?

uncanney valley #5435433

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4416, crosshold and 3 others
Rhinoplasty, HT for hairline, Softmaxing (skin microdermabrasion, haircut, eyebrow threading), fillers (jaw,chin,maxilla,cheek bones, upper eyelid)

In 3 months you will go again to 4, JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Where are the before pics? I'm thinking that's a slightly unharmonious jaw and chin, but overall it looks good bro ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
looks fucking comical tbh. good thing its all temporary bc fillers

yes defo

PMD microdermabrasion, honestly best tool for skin search it up + charchoal masks 2x a week.

Atm it's winter, but in summer I get a nice orange tan and it really halo's my darker features.

thanks bro
Life fuel I just bought a PMD. What colour thing do you use and how often. Your skin is great.

Also do you have before and afters of your hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
@currycel123
Nibba always tellin' me about eye area fillers, look at this dude.

Respect man you ascended hard. Ignore anyone here rating low, I could easily see you being rated 8-9 irl by women. Especially if you have good frame and are decently tall.

How wide was your jaw before fillers? How much of a difference did the fillers make in your opinion? Im planning on getting a ton in my jaw as my lower third is my only problem.

Also what brand of filler did they use? Thanks man!

Life fuel I just bought a PMD. What colour thing do you use and how often. Your skin is great.

Also do you have before and afters of your hairline?
The different colour heads are all a different level of exfoliation, it’s better to start with the less aggressive ones and see what you can tolerate. Personally blue is my favourite one.
Use it every two weeks

I didn’t take any hairline pics soz bro ... my hairline was nw2 and made it an NW1/nw0 i had 1000 in the hairline
rhinoplasty on men is such a joke, I’m so fucking glad I never went through with that
Nah rhinoplasty greatly benefits men also, just certain doctors end up giving men feminine results
Respect man you ascended hard. Ignore anyone here rating low, I could easily see you being rated 8-9 irl by women. Especially if you have good frame and are decently tall.

How wide was your jaw before fillers? How much of a difference did the fillers make in your opinion? Im planning on getting a ton in my jaw as my lower third is my only problem.

Also what brand of filler did they use? Thanks man!
Thanks bro

they used Restylane
It made a noticeable difference tbh, I would say with enough fillers all over your face you can ascend 1-2PSl

With jaw area if you want amazing results 4-5ml is when it’s very dramatic

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and SexyMofo

yep correct. Thanks.
BOGDANOFF

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Kade
BOGDANOFF
Trying to say I look like him or i I end up looking like him eventually ? That’s upsetting tbh

a bro here is just trying to be best version of himself

Trying to say I look like him or i I end up looking like him eventually ? That’s upsetting tbh

a bro here is just trying to be best version of himself
Bognadoffs might look normal if they had got implants and forgot the fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
typical high T Middle Eastern Chaddam.

Merhaba!
Lifefuel if that dude is an 8/10 irl. It must mean I'm a 15/10 :lul:
He does mog most of forum ngl, after surgery of , is this your racism cope surfacing again
OP ur not 4 before and 8 now but you were like 4.5 psl before and now a 6 PSL IMO. I can’t tell if you are squinting but your eyes look odd.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Sorry, the front facing picture you posted looks comical and unfitting. I am sure you look better than before, but please take the damn fillers down a notch.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Kade
Sorry, the front facing picture you posted looks comical and unfitting. I am sure you look better than before, but please take the damn fillers down a notch.
I don’t think it was the fillers. The rhino just makes it look too much a bit maybe. With that being said, he looks better, and if he’s happy with it and getting female attention, who cares dude?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
typical high T Middle Eastern Chaddam.

Merhaba!

He does mog most of forum ngl, after surgery of , is this your racism cope surfacing again
OP ur not 4 before and 8 now but you were like 4.5 psl before and now a 6 PSL IMO. I can’t tell if you are squinting but your eyes look odd.
6 psl whatt?? 🤣

Good job man, you aren’t trolling like @poonkiller9000

• JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000
Bognadoffs might look normal if they had got implants and forgot the fillers
They’ve had implants and fillers. Implants can absolutely be botched too

Especially when you have the x+1 surgery mentality, and enjoy attention and stares, regardless of the reason. You’re pretty much bound to end up looking like a freak no matter what surgical route you take

Awesome pics. Great jaw size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new looksmaxxing pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' aesthetic, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• JFL
Reactions: Griffith
Would look great if the surgeon did not fuck up the rhino from the front, but I heard that having that type of feminine nose is considered good in Asia, so who knows. Good for you overrall.

Last edited:
Holy shit it's actually 6,5 psl or 7 wTfff

Holy shit it's actually 6,5 psl or 7 wTfff
JFL if you think he could remotely model, that brings him automatically to psl 6 at best (which is great). Overrall psl 6 in Asia, psl 5.5 in the West and I'm being generous, mostly because it's clear that he had nose job which makes him automatically lose 1 point or more (would be 6.5 and 6 if he didn't fuck up rhino)