Having jumped up 4 points in aesthetics, I can confirm it makes a difference with women!

Great results, good on you for having the balls to do this & good that it's improved your life. Most posters here are coping really hard because they are jealous and too afraid to go through with surgery. I'd see it as a compliment man.

You indeed ascended but you look too uncanny, how is it possible that women didn't notice that you had a rhino? I mean it looks obvious.

394c9c15-7925-4dea-ad42-4bb2b300dcbb-jpeg.211145
cb126252-ba92-4e2e-8997-93a52b178319-jpeg.211146

I have 40 ish female friends, asked them all to rate me... and divided it by 40... got a score of 8. ish/10
"Yeah my mom says im handsome, see you later virgins"

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
You ascended hard good job, also ur skin changed so much, what was your skincare routine to get that tan?

i spend about $2k roughly per year on fillers, yeah it's a lot of money.... but it's worth it and makes a huge diff

Works out to $160 a month, there are faggots who spend that on ciggerates every month to rot their teeth and lungs. While I don't smoke or drink.

Here isn’t even thet good of a pic, my stubble is short so looks bad and green as I had a shaving accident. My hairs messy and not slicked back

yep correct. Thanks.
Fillers last 9 months. Implants have higher risk tbh. I prefer fillers and the cost I pay for fillers vs surgery is equivalent to 20 years of filler cost anyway.

Bro you look great! How tall are you? Looking at the before and after, you went from ''typical guy in a barber'' to a slayer lol