Having no Social Circle and Life really is depressing

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Going home every evening with no friends and no girlfriend waiting to spend their free time with you is super sad. Missing out on so much stuff you'd be doing with friends in your prime years. Most activities are just not suitable to do alone.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Debetro, Danish_Retard and 12 others
I guess but could be worse tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, raumDEuter, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
@Hardrada
@HernanDrago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Hardrada
The only thing i look forward to when i get home is weed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, sozz and PubertyMaxxer
go get a life and some friends then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
true
having no kind of validation really sucks especially as a teenager

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 32285
How old are ye and how long for have you had no friends

Going home every evening with no friends and no girlfriend waiting to spend their free time with you is super sad. Missing out on so much stuff you'd be doing with friends in your prime years. Most activities are just not suitable to do alone.
>I used to think the worst fate in life was to end up all alone
>Now I realize the worst possible fate is to be surrounded by people who make you feel alone

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, Samsepioler, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
i still talk to people on the internet, but dont try to build any friendship

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
social circle still depressed

• +1
>Now I realize the worst possible fate is to be surrounded by people who make you feel alone
So friends that don't care about you and instead hang out with other friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I rarely even talk with other people IRL. It's pointless when you aren't at least 5PSL cuz they see you as a subhuman that is supposed to jestermax.

• +1
Reactions: sincere, vermillioncorefan, incel194012940 and 2 others
So friends that don't care about you and instead hang out with other friends?
Being around people you can't relate to or at a party where no one cares about you. Having friends that are indifferent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler, PubertyMaxxer and castelldefels
This is literally the most important factor to mental wellbeing.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, PubertyMaxxer, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
As someone whose been ostracized for over a quarter of a century it sure ain't easy.

• +1
I guess but could be worse tbh
It not only could be worse, but it gets worse, oh buckle up, boyo, the sub5 rollercoaster is boring long and you still have to get off it some day.
I rarely even talk with other people IRL. It's pointless when you aren't at least 5PSL cuz they see you as a subhuman that is supposed to jestermax.
I still try. Sometimes it goes well (not with women JFL). My face...am seen as a laughing stock, but it's not funny to me.
Try to be social with no filter as a sub5 and saying what's on your mind, not a combo. In stark contrast, doing so as Chad and you're alpha sigma 5 sigma blackbelt pussy slayer deluxe supreme mysterious and real.
The worst fate in life is to be born as a sub5. I should have been aborted and saved the world resource by not building this malformed face.
This is literally the most important factor to mental wellbeing.
Put more accurately, it's having no REAL friends. You know, ones that you get along well with because you think alike and have similar qualities usually. Especially looks. Friends where if you told them about your problems they can relate because they have the same problems. You can be friends with a hundred normies, but you don't know any too well, and they don't know you too well, or even think about you often. Just try not texting whatever friends, acquaintances or whoever you have over a few weeks. Your thoughtful and real friends will think of your existence, because they have interest in your life.
I can't imagine a time before incel forums where if you were sub5 you'd just rot in your house and likely never uncover why it is you are treated like human garbage or even know other ugly men get this experience, too. Not that incel forums are really that great, but at least we all share an ideology that immediately gives us common-ground.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Numb, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Forget women rn but having lads to hang around with regularly who INCLUDE YOU and you cvan RELATE WITH is a must for mental stability. Stability especially. When you rot at home you end up as an incel who can't even look pajeet/becky cashier in the eyes due to insecurity. You don't know how important it is to insult and backtalk everybody to your friends as well as make incredibly racist comments about some dirty curry you dealt with in class or at work. Otherwise death by a thousand cuts happens and you become mentally ill. I'm guessing this is how men get emasculated by their wives. And you need to do activities together, back each other up through hard times etc etc. Us non NT subhuman are isolated for years and it kills us

I don't know how people survive getting physically beaten up and actually tormented seriously requires lion strength. Even getting dirty look from a short fat bitch will kill my soul tbh.

You need friends to be stable/NT and make more friends. You need money to make more money. You need an actual base to looksmaxx properly so looks to get more looks. You need girls to get more girls. Life is impossible it truly never began

I need more hatred.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IbrahimT, BeanletMogger, Samsepioler and 5 others
Forget women rn but having lads to hang around with regularly who INCLUDE YOU and you cvan RELATE WITH is a must for mental stability. Stability especially. When you rot at home you end up as an incel who can't even look pajeet/becky cashier in the eyes due to insecurity. You don't know how important it is to insult and backtalk everybody to your friends as well as make incredibly racist comments about some dirty curry you dealt with in class or at work. Otherwise death by a thousand cuts happens and you become mentally ill. I'm guessing this is how men get emasculated by their wives. And you need to do activities together, back each other up through hard times etc etc. Us non NT subhuman are isolated for years and it kills us

I don't know how people survive getting physically beaten up and actually tormented seriously requires lion strength. Even getting dirty look from a short fat bitch will kill my soul tbh.

You need friends to be stable/NT and make more friends. You need money to make more money. You need an actual base to looksmaxx properly so looks to get more looks. You need girls to get more girls. Life is impossible it truly never began

I need more hatred.
So the first step is building a friend circle and moneymaxxing.

From that you can get girls and surgery/Looksmaxximg.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
At least u have ur friends on .org bhai

you gonna become sociopath dw and have all the friends :D :hnghn:

delusionmaxx so u dont think like that

I need more hatred.
i think youre him:blackpill:

Try getting into sports or shit and meet friends there or just find peace in your solitude, honestly what I do. I've learned to live with loneliness and I don't see it as a bad thing anymore.

• +1
nigga you are rotting here from 4 years most of the OGs forum already left what is even keeping you here

• +1