Life social In reality.

mosca7k

mosca7k

God bless us
Good evening guys, it's me again. I wanted to share a brief idea. I see that many people have been making posts and debating about the so-called online and real-life social life. I wanted to share a bit of my experience doing this maxxing. I started making an excessive amount of friends in 2022, towards the end of the year, practically post-pandemic. Soon, this improved my real and online social life, gaining various followers, visibility, and some girls hitting on me on Instagram and in real life (obviously, Instagram standing out in this regard). I admit that for 6 months I thought it was awesome, I felt like one of those super popular American movie teenagers, etc., but after about 6 months, the negative effects started, like maintaining friendships. Yes, you need to talk to people daily, especially those you want to be closer to, and it may not seem like it, but when the quantity is large, you need to do this in real life and online, and this can cost many hours, especially if you're the type of person who tells you their whole life and expects you to solve their problems. Anyway, maintenance after 1 year becomes unbearable, besides the fact that many look for parties, clubs, different types of activities with friends here. Believe me, once you reach a good level of friendship, this becomes quite common, and it ends up that refusing this makes you seem busy and boring, basically, this will make people like you less or not invite you, and then you feel obligated to attend every time to maintain it, in addition to the famous favors. Some friends will ask for money, help, and if you're in school, eventually you'll get into a physical fight to defend an idiot who's your friend, and when I say this it may seem kind of inhumane, to see it this way, but biologically we're not made to walk in large groups, we're a species of small groups. Believe me, what so many seek here is exhausting, boring. My main advice that I did and recommend, recommend, reserve your life and privatize your profiles, make a list of at most 10 people who are your real friends. The rules to enter the list are up to you, then just keep them on Instagram and maintenance by giving attention and helping people with a good future, for example, someone who wants to become a boxer, engineer, etc., anything that will be good for you in the future as networking. Be reserved, guys, in 10 to 20 years, you'll thank me. I could do something more elaborate, if a good portion of people want, I'll make an elaborated thread, the guide to social life."

God bless us🐺✨🏌️

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, Gonza, albe.ORG and 2 others
638CFFC1 4FA2 45BF 818A 0C8EDEBFACB5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, User28823, Deleted member 27066 and 4 others
not a letter

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
not a letter
It's an experience + theoretical and practical knowledge about relationships and the sustainable basis of the social cycle, people on this site think that social relationships are a Hollywood movie, god bless you bro✨

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
It’s the maintenance part ngl. I never try to level up from acquantaince to friendships even tho the consequences have been brutal

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and mosca7k
Blud wrote a PhD thesis

• +1
Read every word

• +1
It’s the maintenance part ngl. I never try to level up from acquantaince to friendships even tho the consequences have been brutal
Nowadays I prefer to work with the social cycle in a more closed way, 5 friends at school 2 on the course maintenance is brutal

Thats because usually in acquantaince situation the person is on the fence about taking it to the next step of real friendship. Rarley do people turn acquantaince into friendship, if the person thought highly of you they would have tried to befriend you from the get go. When people are into each other and have a vibe and shared interest friendships form fats and naturally.

• +1
Thats because usually in acquantaince situation the person is on the fence about taking it to the next step of real friendship. Rarley do people turn acquantaince into friendship, if the person thought highly of you they would have tried to befriend you from the get go. When people are into each other and have a vibe and shared interest friendships form fats and naturally.
Yes, but that seems rare to me these days, I only have 6 friends that I can really count on

I got none, i loathe for it