Having prominent zygos wil make you kind of narcy aggressive seemingly but also same time

Pei

Pei

Kraken
It make you lovable looking ? @heightmaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
@Zenis

• Woah
It make you lovable looking ? @heightmaxxing
Yup larger Zygos typically means higher fwhr which means more aggressive looking

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yup larger Zygos typically means higher fwhr which means more aggressive looking
@BrahminBoss is being retarded he keeps saying Ramirez has high set zygos but i was saying no they are low set zygos because the zygomatic bone projected further than Tyson ballous so if begins lower on the face. Do you think Tyson would be creepy to a lot of women bacause lack of undereye support?

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpeg
    IMG_0752.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah

i prove ur point i have high fhwr and strong zygos and look high trust and ''loveable''

Nigga what??? You literally have low trust brown phenotype
cope i am high trust drunk women seek me out when they are in danger because of my trustly face

@BrahminBoss is being retarded he keeps saying Ramirez has high set zygos but i was saying no they are low set zygos because the zygomatic bone projected further than Tyson ballous so if begins lower on the face. Do you think Tyson would be creepy to a lot of women bacause lack of undereye support?
No bro they are mid set not low but ya Tyson’s cheekbones are higher set. and no because his face is very attractive generally the under eye support doesn’t take away from it