hear me out even if ur sub5 you can ascend its not over

Nice, I signed up to be a pro already. I probably fucked up cus you need a good foundation in the amateur circuit before turning pro. But fuck it; I'm already old as shut. I'm just gonna get in shape, head back to my old gym and go pro.
yeah i have to wait 3 years before i do that i had my first carded fight and i won by split decision mirin your dedication tho ik you will become the next garcia

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nah I can pm u my dog shit frame if u want
bhai if ur 6 5 dont bother with hgh just do test / RAD140 or ai and get your frame up

• +1
Nah I can pm u my dog shit frame if u want
with a mogger height and frame your face wont matter jbs will beg for you to coom inside them

• JFL
yeah i have to wait 3 years before i do that i had my first carded fight and i won by split decision mirin your dedication tho ik you will become the next garcia
layjit, it'll be great. I will ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: S1d456 and <6PSLcel
bhai if ur 6 5 dont bother with hgh just do test / RAD140 or ai and get your frame up
I’m not too concerned about frame, still want to have a good one, but I’m more so focused on improving my face with test and that kind stuff

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Just hve underlying bones broo

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
no one said i had the bones pre fat loss
No one would've known anyways

my point is that ur post title is inaccurate, u can't ascend if ur still sub5 after leanmaxxing for the most part