HEIGHT CHEEK FAT

ethniccel

ethniccel

Deathnic
I am roughly 5'9 or 175 cm barefoot weighing 53 kgs and have wide clavicles, my parents are 5'7 and 5'4-5 roughly. I just turned 16 near the end of November last year.

What can I do to reach 6 foot? Right now I am taking creatine, accutane and playing football, basketball + calisthenics and working out + sleeping 9-10 hours a day.

I don't snack and only eat meals 3 times a day, also another major problem I have is cheek fat. My jawline is defined and I have a protruding high cheekbone and I have a unique eye shape with deep set eyes and minimum uee exposure though I've been playing sports and working out occasionally the stubborn cheek fat wont go away. And if you don't think my bf % is low my abs are literally protruding and my love handles are very defined.

Is this the ethnic Southeast Asian Curse?

I am roughly 5'9 or 175 cm barefoot weighing 53 kgs and have wide clavicles, my parents are 5'7 and 5'4-5 roughly. I just turned 16 near the end of November last year.

What can I do to reach 6 foot? Right now I am taking creatine, accutane and playing football, basketball + calisthenics and working out + sleeping 9-10 hours a day.

I don't snack and only eat meals 3 times a day, also another major problem I have is cheek fat. My jawline is defined and I have a protruding high cheekbone and I have a unique eye shape with deep set eyes and minimum uee exposure though I've been playing sports and working out occasionally the stubborn cheek fat wont go away. And if you don't think my bf % is low my abs are literally protruding and my love handles are very defined.

Is this the ethnic Southeast Asian Curse?
u live in SEA bhai?

Raw meat and raw milk

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH
how is it there bhai, currently in indonesia but never heard anything from cambodia
People here prefer men who look westernized and kpop very hard to date when my skull is wide like a hunter

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH
People here prefer men who look westernized and kpop very hard to date when my skull is wide like a hunter
SEA's beauty standards are lost cause tbh, bitches are bleaching their skin over there and end up looking retarded, usually men from developed nations prefer women from there who are darker and natural looking
from what i have seen the chinese mixed Cambodians are mogged by the indigenous group,
(darker skin, hunter eyed and overall more robust looking)
the only reason why the chinese breed like rats in those areas is because of sheer population
typically the same pattern in thailand and vietnam
however only falio the ingigenous group has is low iq and high inhib,
my best advice is to move out of there

Holy, my dad's 6ft grandpa is 6ft, my mom is 4'10 and I'm 5'6-7 :feelswhy: . I don't really think you can hit 6 ft if I'm being honest.

Accutane will stunt your growth