Reactions: youraveragehtn, disheartenedcel, goodgamebro and 5 others
Where is the good looking guy?

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
FUCK THIS FORUM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, MoggerM and john788
you might as well use reddit comments to prove that 4x3 penis is ideal as well if you think tiktok comments are anything more than virtue signalling
Why dismiss such tiktok comments as virtue signalling but accept women saying 6'2 minimum also on tiktok as the undeniable truth?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yellowrice, ElTruecel, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Damn brutal hip pill
I had that retard anthony tell me he's a chadlite 😂
because of the fucking comments in his social
I could catch that subhuman playing Dungeons & Dragons with other nerd caricatures at the local comicon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
Why dismiss such tiktok comments as virtue signalling but accept women saying 6'2 minimum also on tiktok as the undeniable truth?
because there are actual stats and countless experiences of guys seeing foids lust over guys over 6ft irl on top of those comments abt girls liking tall guys

show me stats about women wanting to fuck 5"2 guys with foid frames or at least ask yourself if you ever see that playing out irl or on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
These are actual women not like reddit
A lot of bots, subhuman beckies and many, many liars amongst the "actual women"

just be over 5ft8

• +1
Reactions: mathis

Just the good old “Listen to what you wanna hear theory” 👌

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and mathis
I bet he has a loving gf and slays
Meanwhile tons of subhuman tallfags rotting here and .is

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, JeromeMorrow and mathis
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Ah yes, the same TikTok whores that will tell an obese man he looks good because he has a great personality and supports tranny rights. When will you realize that these whores love gaslighting and taking the moral high ground to make themselves feel morally superior.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Kamui and HeightPilledum
Ah yes, the same TikTok whores that will tell an obese man he looks good because he has a great personality and supports tranny rights. When will you realize that these whores love gaslighting and taking the moral high ground to make themselves feel morally superior.
I have spended enought time on tiktok to know that they never do this. Maybe on reddit but on tiktok they genuinely dont care

I bet he has a loving gf and slays
Meanwhile tons of subhuman tallfags rotting here and .is
No amount of pussy is worth living life as a 5'2 brown manlet
None
Absolutely zero
5'6 or 5'7 I can trade it, but I'll never live my life at 5'2 no matter how much pussy you give me you can make me wish to me a turbomanlet

• Hmm...
IRL its a different story
Yep. Height is close to irrelevant irl. Height isnt something you are naturally attracted to( look at child for exemple they dont care ) . But a societal construction that obv work better on socials media.

Yep. Height is close to irrelevant irl. Height isnt something you are naturally attracted to( look at child for exemple they dont care ) . But a societal construction that obv work better on socials media.
Children do care, anyone who is taller than them inherently gets respect

Children do care, anyone who is taller than them inherently gets respect
I was talking btw them and particulary for relation girl-boy

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
I was talking btw them and particulary for relation girl-boy
Height matters a lot, we are both tall so we just don’t realize it

• +1
Height matters a lot, we are both tall so we just don’t realize it
i was average before. Became tall and i dont see much difference ngl its a lil better but its probably mostly due to the fact that it make me more confident

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i was average before. Became tall and i dont see much difference ngl its a lil better but its probably mostly due to the fact that it make me more confident
What country u live in

damn 5"2 is really short its hard to be seen serious by foids at that height

Virtue signaling. Put him in a social setting and he'll always be the submissive invisible beta male that women reject and will have no capacity to compete with other men, also a guaranteed bullying victim

Come to america and try telling a foid height doesnt matter, theyll get their big black cocked nigga to jump u

Come to america and try telling a foid height doesnt matter, theyll get their big black cocked nigga to jump u
Yh ik america is crazy for this. Foids are almost always controlled by society standarts unlike male unfortunatly

Yh ik america is crazy for this. Foids are almost always controlled by society standarts unlike male unfortunatly
Yeh thats why im gonna rope at 5’5 if i dont get chadlite to atleast be average, im ltn but i got this (i do not got this)

• Woah
Yeh thats why im gonna rope at 5’5 if i dont get chadlite to atleast be average, im ltn but i got this (i do not got this)
How old are u?

I came to America. 97 bodycount in 4 years. Height:5”9. Explain maybe? You guys overblow the importance of height to ridiculous degree without having the irl bodycount and experience with women to match your convictions

• +1
High school is the only time where foids will care about face more. Once he graduates, the only thing he will be pulling is the rope around his neck.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, ElTruecel and Typhon
* you dont want to beleive it
No, the reality is that its cope.
There are even studies that prove that woman prefer taller men, you litteraly cant discusse against it, please just stop

No, the reality is that its cope.
There are even studies that prove that woman prefer taller men, you litteraly cant discusse against it, please just stop
Where did i said that being taller wasnt better?

Women are collective, wich means if a group of women say something and another women comes she will most likely agree with that group. That was the case with that calvin klein guy too. Many women find him ugly but women desire social status and disagreeing might ruin their social status.