HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU LOOK GOOD

Manlet ramblings and virtue signalling lol

I came to America. 97 bodycount in 4 years. Height:5”9. Explain maybe? You guys overblow the importance of height to ridiculous degree without having the irl bodycount and experience with women to match your convictions
97 bodies is not that much for american standards jfl, also i was joking height doesnt matter that much

Amerindian halo

a 6'2 MTN Mogs a 5'8 Chadlite, keep coping height matters a fuck ton

a 6'2 MTN Mogs a 5'8 Chadlite, keep coping height matters a fuck ton
yh he does mog. But attract women less. A 6/10 6’2 < 7/10 5’9 without a doupt. If you think othewise you must be biased

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
yh he does mog. But attract women less. A 6/10 6’2 < 7/10 5’9 without a doupt. If you think othewise you must be biased
Keepin in real dude height matters a lot to women if you think otherwise you are a retard

Keepin in real dude height matters a lot to women if you think otherwise you are a retard
It does matter a lot i cant lie. Im tall so i can easly see it. But face its infinitly more important. If you have a good height you add like 0,5-1/10 at most on your attractivness if we concidere that face is your total smv and you are a 6/10 with some women you will go to 7 for most 6,5. Height is the second most important because there isnt really anything important except face. Everything else is just lil bonus or penalty(idk the correct word but you get what i mean ) that when added up become big

"Built for-"

Steve Austin Wrestling GIF by WWE

Most retarded thread i've seen. If you have just a bit of experience with girls you know that they are emotional fucks who say shit that sounds nice to people but in reality they want a tall guy. Stop coping nigga.

Doubt he got girls

Just look at the comments under this vid. Speak for itself

it's virtue signaling and on-screen effect. They won't choose him in real life, 5'2" is extremely short.