Height doesn't matter that much (5ft8 and under dont enter!)

View attachment 27845View attachment 27846
Cillian Murphy, 5'7.
Girls swoon over him + he's a badass in Peaky Blinders
He's 5'8" and yeah they swoon over him until they find out he's 5'8". Also rich famous actor halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Lumbersexual and Extra Chromosome
Alright enough is enough. The cope ceases here.
Since this site loves studies so much:

This forum is happy to accept studies when they support what they want to hear, but discard them when they are uncomfortable. You don't get to pick and choose which studies and data is true.
That's just two studies on the subject.
Finally, a lot of you think your shorter than you are for TWO main reasons. One, you perceive people to be taller because your looking from your eye line to the top of their heads. I'm 6'2 and used to think i was getting mogged all the time until I realized this. Secondly, the footwear people wear these days are like god damn lifts, so it seems people are taller on average.
Lastly, women don't know measurements at all. To them, 5'10 is 6 foot. Height inflation is real gentlemen. Just like how they say something is 8 inces when its really 6.5. Anyone who doubts what I have written here, is a mega coping copecel coper, coping out of their mind.

@#1
Who would have guessed the most common heights are the ones most commonly swiped right on.

@#2
Who still listens to what women say they want in 2019 tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Guaranteed you're a manlet

MANLET SQUASHER CREW ASSEMBLE
@ZyzzReincarnate @jefferson @Alarico8 @badromance @shimada @freakofnature

6'3+ chads roll out
im 5'2"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
He's 5'8" and yeah they swoon over him until they find out he's 5'8". Also rich famous actor halo.

View attachment 27854
NEVER TAKE A PICTURE WITH TALL WOMEN, YOU ARE JUST ANNOUNCING YOUR MANLETISM TO HER FRIENDS AND PUBLIC

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Slob, Coping and 1 other person
CRINGE AT THIS MENTALLY ABUSED DOG CRYING FOR ME, MY TORMENTING LEFT YOU A PERMANENT PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA.

YOU ARE AN UTTER VIRGIN AND WILL REMAIN A VIRGIN UNTIL THE DAY YOU COMMIT SUICIDE(SRS). YOU AND YOUR BITCH @Nibba
bluepilled coping faggot
Doesn't stop the guy from slaying though does it? Including 6 foot tall Nichole Kidman. Jfl at your copes.
Give me an 8-9/10 face, 200 million dollars and make me world famous and I'll drown in pussy, dumb coping faggot.
Seriously, are you braindead? Top 0.01% face 5'7" ultra rich famous guy slays, incredible.

You're not Cruise, you, anyone here or anyone you know doesn't have a face anywhere near as good as him, fucking faggot. If you're a 5'7" middle class normie in 2019 and your face is sub8 you're going to struggle.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
yes way and my notch count is in the 40s
Brutal.
Shut this site down.
bluepilled coping faggot

Give me an 8-9/10 face, 200 million dollars and make me world famous and I'll drown in pussy, dumb coping faggot.
Seriously, are you braindead? Top 0.01% face 5'7" ultra rich famous guy slays, incredible.

You're not Cruise, you, anyone here or anyone you know doesn't have a face anywhere near as good as him, fucking faggot. If you're a 5'7" middle class normie in 2019 and your face is sub8 you're going to struggle.
Based newcel.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Extra Chromosome
It's weird you say we will fight off the cucks but you're legit acting like a bluepilled Reddit cuck
Some incel theories are too radical, and height theory is one of them. True, below 5'8 and its more of a struggle, just like above 6'4 becomes dangerous territory also. There is nothing blue pill about stating the truth. After all the blackpill is merely truth. Go outside and look at real life, who has girlfriends and who doesn't.

It's weird you say we will fight off the cucks but you're legit acting like a bluepilled Reddit cuck
The only shit he posts is about mewing or bluepill crap.
Obvious troll srs.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Nibba
Some incel theories are too radical, and height theory is one of them. True, below 5'8 and its more of a struggle, just like above 6'4 becomes dangerous territory also. There is nothing blue pill about stating the truth. After all the blackpill is merely truth. Go outside and look at real life, who has girlfriends and who doesn't.
Yeah I guess me being 6'4 handsome and wide has nothing to do with me having a prime girlfriend. Guess it's personality BRO

Quit slobbering over my dick one minute and then trying to fuck with me the next. Make up ur mind u bipolar shit
The only shit he posts is about mewing or bluepill crap.
Obvious troll srs.
Yeah report it bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Slob, Lumbersexual and 1 other person
No it's always easier to outsource ones situation to an external factor out of ones control. This then justifies their lazy attitude.
Holy shit you're right! If I just stop being lazy I'll suddenly grow 7 inches! Thank you for illuminating how your attitude determines your height! The fuck out of here with your nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Nibba
Yeah I guess me being 6'4 handsome and wide has nothing to do with me having a prime girlfriend.
giphy.gif

tfw getting blackpilled in the middle of a fight against the cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Nibba
Holy shit you're right! If I just stop being lazy I'll suddenly grow 7 inches! Thank you for illuminating how your attitude determines your height! The fuck out of here with your nonsense.
Just keep mass reporting the content anf the mods will take care of it. Both will have been warned within the next 12 hours

• +1

imagine bragging about "status" on an incel forum

its like a cockroache bragging about being on top of a piece of shit

@Nibba neck yourself
holy fuck

imagine bragging about "status" on an incel forum

its like a cockroache bragging about being on top of a piece of shit

@Nibba neck yourself
Then where does that put u retard. Lower than shit ?

• +1
Then where does that put u retard. Lower than shit ?
it's ok nibba you're still chad to me the chaddest incel

I'm 5'6 disn't read lol

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
Alright enough is enough. The cope ceases here.
Since this site loves studies so much:

This forum is happy to accept studies when they support what they want to hear, but discard them when they are uncomfortable. You don't get to pick and choose which studies and data is true.
That's just two studies on the subject.
Finally, a lot of you think your shorter than you are for TWO main reasons. One, you perceive people to be taller because your looking from your eye line to the top of their heads. I'm 6'2 and used to think i was getting mogged all the time until I realized this. Secondly, the footwear people wear these days are like god damn lifts, so it seems people are taller on average.
Lastly, women don't know measurements at all. To them, 5'10 is 6 foot. Height inflation is real gentlemen. Just like how they say something is 8 inces when its really 6.5. Anyone who doubts what I have written here, is a mega coping copecel coper, coping out of their mind.
I've been saying it so many times, the slightly above avg height man has the largest dating pool and least competition. Study after study has shown this. Think about it, if height was the most desirable trait, men would be much larger than women and we as a species would be getting genetically taller unstoppably except we aren't. (CDC data shows avg height for white men in the US has stayed the same and overall avg has gone down because of immigrants).

@itsoverbuddyboyo srs? 5'2? Troll?

I've been saying it so many times, the slightly above avg height man has the largest dating pool and least competition
I forgot to make the thread to stop this tard core

I forgot to make the thread to stop this tard core
So you're going to come up with delusional cope after delusional cope? The guy with the highest lay count in my school is like 5'10 at most (you guys seem to mistrust studies for some reason).

OP choked on the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Slob and GenericChad1444
Nigger. How is height cope?
I'm not saying it is but I'm saying other things matter more. Can we stop this supplement autism. You need to be taking pharma hgh+ai to gain a mere 3 inches as a hgh deficient person from at least age 14. Let's focus on face on looksmaxxing.

@DrTony I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE FOR PI3K ACTIVATION. IF IM WRONG THEN BURY ME TO THE GROUND RIGHT HERE.

RedPilledStemcel
Ham is big framed and at least 6'1, CHAD :chad: big dom slayer who would brutally mog any manlets

• +1
@DrTony At least teach me if I am wrong bro. I am not looking to prove who is right, I want knowledge.
Ham is big framed and at least 6'1, CHAD :chad: big dom slayer who would brutally mog any manlets
keep coping if you think slightly above average height is ideal

@DrTony At least teach me if I am wrong bro. I am not looking to prove who is right, I want knowledge.

I've looked at this from a mostly objective point of view or at least tried to. I found compelling evidence to show that being avg height is the best in terms of dating pool and slightly above avg height is the best in terms of competition. I've also found evidence that in speed dating being 9 inches taller than the girl is the sweet spot. I've also found that avg height people have the most children. Dating surveys/statistics all show the same thing tho, ideal is avg/slightly above avg. I think the differences found by studies is explailned by the method taken by the study. Most researchers who research this topic go in expecting a positive trend and don't check for curvilinear properties (as shown in the height/baby study, half the studies didnt even check if height's value could peak or not) Researchers who find curvilinear properties are usually very surprised (as is the case in the height/rating of attractiveness but ofc this is cope as you cant trust what women say)

I have literally given you a study that says 5'11 is ideal for males. If the study said mewing would ascend you I am sure you'd believe it. I'm not even trying to be bluepill here so I apologize for that, but I stand by what I said.

I've looked at this from a mostly objective point of view or at least tried to. I found compelling evidence to show that being avg height is the best in terms of dating pool and slightly above avg height is the best in terms of competition. I've also found evidence that in speed dating being 9 inches taller than the girl is the sweet spot. I've also found that avg height people have the most children. Dating surveys/statistics all show the same thing tho, ideal is avg/slightly above avg.
More kids =/= more slaying.
We will get into it in a special thread if there is time.
@DrTony is that you?

I have literally given you a study that says 5'11 is ideal for males. If the study said mewing would ascend you I am sure you'd believe it. I'm not even trying to be bluepill here so I apologize for that, but I stand by what I said.
My idea is that it isn't even a study faggot.

More kids =/= more slaying.
We will get into it in a special thread if there is time.
@DrTony is that you?

My idea is that it isn't even a study faggot.

he looks way older than i expected himt o be tbh if that is really him

They interpret every study that fits their world view as correct and reject everything that doesn't i.e. confirmation bias, the truth lies in reconciling inconsistencies
@DrTony gtfih

(you're an oldcel ngl)

They interpret every study that fits their world view as correct and reject everything that doesn't i.e. confirmation bias, the truth lies in reconciling inconsistencies
Why wouldn't it be confirmation bias for you?
@DrTony gtfih

Why wouldn't it be confirmation bias for you?
@DrTony gtfih
? I honestly have no idea how to reconcile the contradictory evidence but I did posit some explanations. I'm not providing a definitive conclusion.

? I honestly have no idea how to reconcile the contradictory evidence but I did posit some explanations. I'm not providing a definitive conclusion.
@DrTony isn't willing to share his knowledge with me.
I am so close to releasing a method tbh ngl

@DrTony gtfih

(you're an oldcel ngl)
Exactly as I said. Some people only believe studies that reinforce their beliefs while conveniently ignoring those that don't support their reality.
I will no longer respond to any more on this thread, as I am very likely going to suffer a ban for "shaming incels" and spreading "buepills" courtesy of a certain two users. If I don't grace you with my golden content for a few days or weeks, you'll all know why. I will take my martyrous crucifixion like a man. The destruction of height theory is one of the darkest, most blackest of pills, and reinforces that its all about face.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Exactly as I said. Some people only believe studies that reinforce their beliefs while conveniently ignoring those that don't support their reality.
I will no longer respond to any more on this thread, as I am very likely going to suffer a ban for "shaming incels" and spreading "buepills" courtesy of a certain two users. If I don't grace you with my golden content for a few days or weeks, you'll all know why. I will take my martyrous crucifixion like a man. The destruction of height theory is one of the darkest, most blackest of pills, and reinforces that its all about face.
Delusions of the soy: M'lady edition

• +1
Reactions: Slob
cope, why else would a women want to have more children with a guy, average height has results in best genetic value because it gets passed on the most