Height doesn't matter that much (5ft8 and under dont enter!)

No they won't u aspie. Your torso also continues to grow
Just let me self critique like all the other incels. Chads these days trying to help manlets cope

Tbh, there’s hardly any difference in a one inch difference. You can hardly tell the difference between 6’ and 6’1. It’s legit 2.5 Cm. However 2 inches and you can clearly see the discrepancy quite easily.

• +1
Reactions: towncel
Unironically want to research this in undergrad/postgrad. Also technological progress is exponentially paced, it's impossible to put a time frame on this shit.

@badromance
keep crying for me (6'5)

6'4 but ugly = incel

5'7 but goodlooking = can do very well with women, especially since many prefer the guy being 3 inches taller than them

• +1
Reactions: badromance
5’8” is over a standard deviation below average in the west
No it's not. I'm not talking about my height, I already know it's bad but any discussion about height is absolutely irrelevant to my height for that matter.

Age at marriage is a good proxy for mate value but the marriages took place 30-40 years ago and women have probably changed by now. The sweet spot is probably more like 6' or 6'1 by now based on the speed dating thing. That being said people who say it's over at 5'10 are completely retarded.

Last edited:
Just stop coping, Face>Height, unless you are a real Manlet (5'6/5'7 and below), then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: towncel
6'4 but ugly = incel

5'7 but goodlooking = can do very well with women, especially since many prefer the guy being 3 inches taller than them
You have to be soooo good looking to over come being 5'7"

i'm 5'9.5" and got a good looking gf that is 5'6"

i got a small waist and big shoulders tho maybe thats why

No it's not. I'm not talking about my height, I already know it's bad but any discussion about height is absolutely irrelevant to my height for that matter.

Age at marriage is a good proxy for mate value but the marriages took place 30-40 years ago and women have probably changed by now. The sweet spot is probably more like 6' or 6'1 by now based on the speed dating thing. That being said people who say it's over at 5'10 are completely retarded.
Marriage market =/= sexual market

Marriage says almost nothing about your mate value other than sets some minimum value based on your SO’s mate value. I.e. if your wife is a 4, you’re also probabaly a 4.. The marriage market is looksmatched. Almost 1:1.. look it up it’s crazy.. end of the day, almost everyone will end up marrying their looksmatch. The sexual market is not looksmatched.

The sexual market is true sex appeal. Actual mate value.. the marriage market is the other half of the dual mating strategy.. its more or less just prostitution.. some fine balance of sperm quality and resources relative to the females SMV and the quality/size of her dating pool. The majority of women end up marrying men they have no attraction to, And they have to do olympics tier rmental gymnastics to convince themselves otherwise.. that they like his personality, the security he provides, how good of a father he is, etc.. none of those things have any bearing on SMV, but women pretend they do because acknowledging the alternative is a nightmare.

Point is, your mate value is not inherent to you. It doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Your value is relative to all the other males around, regardless of the female’s age value.. enter height: it’s not about being taller than the girl, it’s about being taller/larger than other men .. so a 5’8” may be good enough for marriage, but he is a sexual non-entity in the marriage market. Marriage is not victory. Being incel is a step up from being a married men.

Last edited:
6'4 but ugly = incel

5'7 is too short

I’m just glad I’m at least 5’11 which means I’m not short regardless of where I am or how old I am.

5'7 is too short
100% true. At 5'7, you need to have a 9/10 face to compensate for it. I think 5'10 is the minimum height, and at 6ft+, it starts adding points.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
If you unironically believe there's some sort of 'cutoff', where all above said cutoff do fine, and all below do badly, your low IQ ass needs to visit Gandy immediately.

In reality (and common sense should have told you this), there's a sweet spot for height which is dependent on where you live, and your options get progressively worse the further outside of that sweet spot you fall, eventually tapering off to be almost death tier. It's obviously not a 'you're 100% fine' or 'you're 100% fucked' based on some imaginary line in the sand drawn on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, RedPilledStemcel, hebbewem and 2 others