Banned
Don’t cope we are all here rotting cause we are manlets

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
desktop-wallpaper-tom-cruise-tom-cruise-movies-tom-cruise-tom-cruise-young.jpg
Gheorghe_Muresan_%2815833043052%29.jpg

5 foot 7 vs 7 foot 7. The reason you guys are obsessed with height is because being very tall would compensate for your subhuman face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 24781, Graham and 17 others

5 foot 7 vs 7 foot 7. The reason you guys are obsessed with height is because being very tall would compensate for your subhuman face.
5’7 is rope tier jfl without status Tom cruise is invisible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 28691
Said every bitchless manlet ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Kebab Master, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 24002
Sometimes I question how I'm incel. I'm not even that ugly probably mtn. Modern day is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
prime tom cruise invisible? JFL even if he was a teacher or some other normal job he would still be fawned over by women
f4c7474896ace3d4a62522777b58a380c5-28-tom-cruise-109510725.rvertical.w330.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, looksseg, Kebab Master and 1 other person

One is 1 for 1000
The other is 1 for 10 000

The majority of peoples u include are normies, so being tall mogs

prime tom cruise invisible? JFL even if he was a teacher or some other normal job he would still be fawned over by women
You guys cope so hard Tom cruise gets mogged by a 6’6 ltn

nah dawg I got a buddy who is 5'7 and he is in a frat his face is HTN not as good as Tom Cruise and he has a high hairline. He is NT as fuck and he gets laid all the time. He is 22 and he fucks some 30 year old milf and she takes him on free vacations

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, risque_dew, looksseg and 5 others
One is 1 for 1000
The other is 1 for 10 000

The majority of peoples u include are normies, so being tall mogs
the point is tom cruise has top tier face and bad height. This other dude has top tier height and bad face. Tom Cruise very clearly mogs him to hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Thickskinmaxxer, tombradylover and 5 others
the point is tom cruise has top tier face and bad height. This other dude has top tier height and bad face. Tom Cruise very clearly mogs him to hell.
Yeah because being ugly is as repulsive as being 5'3. But mtn gymmaxed guys mogs Ur Cruise

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 28691, hattrick and 2 others
Face is pheno locked. Height isn't. Height will be used to cope, and to grift others.

Reminder not to listen to "Joined: 2023" height grifters. I could do the same, tell you all height is more important, and try sell you some garbage heightmaxxing supps. But just remember I've been here 4+ years, trying to give the best info about looksmaxing and improvement, as well as the realities of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Graham, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Manlet looksmaxing guide:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, CT03 and justleavemealone
How tall are you, OP?

Face is pheno locked. Height isn't. Height will be used to cope, and to grift others.

Reminder not to listen to "Joined: 2023" height grifters. I could do the same, tell you all height is more important, and try sell you some garbage heightmaxxing supps. But just remember I've been here 4+ years, trying to give the best info about looksmaxing and improvement, as well as the realities of the blackpill.
Face is online cope height is actually what makes a woman wet irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, looksseg, Deleted member 27932 and 1 other person
6'2" guy here, disagreeing with height>face. Face matters more

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 27932
I’ve seen tall incels. I’ve never seen a handsome incel.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and MagaPutinism
my brother is a 5 ft 6 normie and he never had problem attracting girls

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
There is someone from school that he is an unattractive nerd which happens to be 6' 3"
It got him NO attention from women whatsoever and we live in a country where being 6' 3" is rare and exceptional
being tall only attracts while you have a good face

jfl bragging about being over 30

He would not get "fawned over" his face isnt good enough for that height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Thing is clear like fcuk...
If u are above average height with average face - mogger
If u are average height with above average face - mogger
If u are average in both - fucked
If u are extremely tall with ogre face - mogger...
Take this post as a testament and stop making this kind of threads..

The whole body is important

Hmm but yea I think face > height

Bitchless manlet spotted. You must be below HTM facially
bruh are u talking about me? I am 6 foot my friend is the manlet and he slays jfl because he is a NT college frat boy

Height is extremly important, but let's be honest, if u are short, the only thing that will save u is your face.Even if u have tons of money and status, but u are ugly, people will not really like u, they will like the status/money!

If you are tall and White, even unattractive, you can get a plain looking Asian woman.

Don’t cope we are all here rotting cause we are manlets

The face is generally a more important and significant factor as a base, whereas height is a looks multiplier (meaning, if you have a decent face, height will 'compliment' it, not entirely supplement it).

G
The face is generally a more important and significant factor as a base, whereas height is a looks multiplier (meaning, if you have a decent face, height will 'compliment' it, not entirely supplement it).
Copeee

I knew it was a greycel thread from the title.

it doesnt compensate for mine...

Face is online cope height is actually what makes a woman wet irl
It's literally face online and offline.

1e5089b665fba4668f4c0b67707cd22ea1-timmy-c.jpg

483257_7875648_updates.jpg

Keep trying to scour the web to find deformed 6'7 horsemaxxcels standing beside sub5 chicks

• +1
Reactions: chadriguez
what is the point in your stupid threads and crazy obsession with height? are you 5'1? finding excuses to not looksmax because you are short or what? go out and you will see 5'5 good looking guys with hot girlfriends the same way you see tall subhumans with hot girlfriends

I saw in another thread that you’re “chadlite facially and 5’7”. If this is true, you’re rotting by choice. I’m a huge advocate for height, it’s gotten me great success. But good face is rarer. Chadlite face on apps should be granting you decent success regardless of 5’7.

Sucka why you posting my father in law tom cruise here

I don't agree