Height > face

It's a reason for ropemaxxing unless you live in shithole asian countries
Not really, when I was 170 cm I felt within the average (London).

COPE . I'm 1.91 cm and I felt slightly above average in Denmark
Probably because there are a lot of currycels and asiancels over there boyo

agree because i'm a normie and only 178cm, if i was hideous and like 196cm i'd think the opposite

Probably because there are a lot of currycels and asiancels over there boyo
I don’t acknowledge their existence, I’m talking about whites here.

COPE . I'm 1.91 cm and I felt slightly above average in Denmark
Denmark isn’t any different from Germany, and whilst 170 feels short ranging from Stuttgart to Berlin, it doesn’t feel rope worthy.
Im not saying you’re lying but, I met someone from this website claiming 6’3 and he was more like 5’11. And he thought I was 176 when I was 170.
WTF bro. British are tall guys nonetheless
They’re shorter than Russians (where I’m from)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
who decided to bump this bait thread jfl

Denmark isn’t any different from Germany, and whilst 170 feels short ranging from Stuttgart to Berlin, it doesn’t feel rope worthy.
Im not saying you’re lying but, I met someone from this website claiming 6’3 and he was more like 5’11. And he thought I was 176 when I was 170.

They’re shorter than Russians (where I’m from)
Can show you picture from my basketball team boyo lmao . But I understand what you saying

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Can show you picture from my basketball team boyo lmao . But I understand what you saying
If you want. I haven’t been to Denmark or specifically your city so I can’t claim anything

If you want. I haven’t been to Denmark or specifically your city so I can’t claim anything
I'm Greek not Danish. I just went there for a couple of days.
no. 6'3 is not averge even in netherlands
I didn't say average I said slightly above average . I felt like the average was 6ft 6ft1 tops

I'm Greek not Danish. I just went there for a couple of days.

I didn't say average I said slightly above average . I felt like the average was 6ft 6ft1 tops
MAYBE IN NETHERLADS OR OTHER FREAK COUNTRIES

3 inches isn’t slightly above, it’s significantly taller

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah
I would rather be significantly above average in height but with an average face than the reverse
But then again I'm biased because that's pretty much my current situation JFL
Tbh i'd rather have a 7 psl face at 5'10 than my current 4.5 psl at 6'4. Face is so powerful.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and BigBoy
To be real yes it is
Full standard deviation below the white average
na avg is 5'10"

5'7" is shorter part of avg

6'1" is taller part of avg

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
jfl i might unwatch my own thread cause I dont give a shit about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I will agree as a fellowcel maxillacel
Like i'll accept to give 6 inches of height without hesitation if my face became 7 psl.

Ofc ngl tbh. Average height and chadface
Height is extremely overrated. It really doesn't help that much. But a 7 psl face with an average height slays like there's no tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Steph4gr
na avg is 5'10"

5'7" is shorter part of avg

6'1" is taller part of avg
I've seen the white average reported as 5'11
Standard deviation is usually reported as either 3 or 4 inches, so 5'7 is indeed short. Remember we're not talking about 5'7 plus, we're talking about 5'7 on the dot.

I've seen the white average reported as 5'11
Standard deviation is usually reported as either 3 or 4 inches, so 5'7 is indeed short. Remember we're not talking about 5'7 plus, we're talking about 5'7 on the dot.
5’11 is the average only in Northern Europe/certain Balkan countries.

Height is extremely overrated. It really doesn't help that much. But a 7 psl face with an average height slays like there's no tomorrow.
I have 5'9-5'10 5-6 psl friends that slay like mofos and I'm 6'3 and something and I can't slay shit with my subhuman shitty face.ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
MAYBE IN NETHERLADS OR OTHER FREAK COUNTRIES

I live in the Netherlands and I'm 179cm, feel like I'm a little shorter than average so my guess would be 182-183cm average.

There's some freaks walking around though but most of them are twigs with shit frames.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Steph4gr and Pietrosiek
I have 5'9-5'10 5-6 psl friends that slay like mofos and I'm 6'3 and something and I can't slay shit with my subhuman shitty face.ded srs
I feel that height is cope. It's all about the face and an average height.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
Height is overrated by turbomanlets that get rejected for their height and very tall guys frantically coping because it's their only good feature.

Still important though, but height without frame is useless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and BigBoy
Lots of people on PSL forums are in your predicament.

If height was that important there would be no 99th percentile heights here.

You know who doesn't use PSL forums? Men with 99th percentile faces.

It's so obvious face is much more important.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joao, turkproducer, Blackout.xl and 4 others

Nah you should especially know being 6'4" in a shorter(ish) country. When you're above 6'1" you usually stand out among a group of regular people. This probably helps even more with a gl face.

can u send a link for that?
I made a thread on it a little while ago
5’11 is the average only in Northern Europe/certain Balkan countries.
IIIRC it's the white average in the US when you remove "Hispanic whites" (lol). But I could be wrong. It's for sure either 5'10 or 5'11.
Edit: also if you're 5'7 (which I dunno if you are or aren't) I'm not trying to shit on you or anything. Just being real. 5'7 is indeed short, both statistically and in terms of perception.

Nah you should especially know being 6'4" in a shorter(ish) country. When you're above 6'1" you usually stand out among a group of regular people. This probably helps even more with a gl face.
Unfortunately my face isn't gl. So yeah i'd give 6 inches of height without hesitaion for a 2 psl boost.

Unfortunately my face isn't gl. So yeah i'd give 6 inches of height without hesitaion for a 2 psl boost.
You know that manlets with average faces would say the exact opposite right not 2 psl but probably 1 psl for sure...? lmao

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Yep, at least face can be improved somewhat whereas short people are stuck with their height

If you’re ugly and tall enough to stand out, that just makes it worse lol

Yep, at least face can be improved somewhat whereas short people are stuck with their height
Lol no. Face is fucking hard to change to a good looking one. Especially things like ipd. For height just be at least 5'10 and that's it. Face is 90% of the equation.

• +1
If you’re ugly and tall enough to stand out, that just makes it worse lol

Yeah there are some height fetishist girls where being 6'7" or smth is enough for them but with only above average height that's true lmfao. Only fix is to stop being ugly unfortunately

• +1
Lol no. Face is fucking hard to change to a good looking one. Especially things like ipd. For height just be at least 5'10 and that's it. Face is 90% of the equation.
This

• +1
You know that manlets with average faces would say the exact opposite right not 2 psl but probably 1 psl for sure...? lmao
But they're clueless. It's the FACE.

• +1
I made a thread on it a little while ago

IIIRC it's the white average in the US when you remove "Hispanic whites" (lol). But I could be wrong. It's for sure either 5'10 or 5'11.
Edit: also if you're 5'7 (which I dunno if you are or aren't) I'm not trying to shit on you or anything. Just being real. 5'7 is indeed short, both statistically and in terms of perception.
you said it was 5'10" yourself

im pressed rn bc im 5'10" and if im not at least avg ill go ER ded srs

avg height in the US varies by state, but states with majority white populations have avg heights between 177-179 cm. Alabama and another redneck state have an avg of 180 cm. NY, Cali, and Texas, the states with the most ethnics have avg around 177.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yeah there are some height fetishist girls where being 6'7" or smth is enough for them but with only above average height that's true lmfao. Only fix is to stop being ugly unfortunately
True i encountered these fetishists but they are few.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Yea obviously face>height but when you say just be at least 5'10" that cuts out half the population basically. If you're tall, it's can be possible to get to an average face but for all the 5'6" guys there's nothing they can do.

Yea obviously face>height but when you say just be at least 5'10" that cuts out half the population basically. If you're tall, it's can be possible to get to an average face but for all the 5'6" guys there's nothing they can do.
Average face isn't enough. It's either a gl face or nothing.

• Love it
Sorry but 5'6 is a roping category tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and 6'4 looksmaxxxer