Height > face

you said it was 5'10" yourself

im pressed rn bc im 5'10" and if im not at least avg ill go ER ded srs

avg height in the US varies by state, but states with majority white populations have avg heights between 177-179 cm. Alabama and another redneck state have an avg of 180 cm. NY, Cali, and Texas, the states with the most ethnics have avg around 177.
My bad then I remembered it incorrectly, thanks for the correction.
Assuming a standard deviation of 3 inches I stand by my stance that 5'7 is statistically short, assuming 4 inches I'm wrong though.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and BigBoy
Sorry but 5'6 is a roping category tbh

I saw this 6'8" dude one time and it was the first time I seriously felt the mog. Being 5'6" and seeing that all the time would be so brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
you said it was 5'10" yourself

im pressed rn bc im 5'10" and if im not at least avg ill go ER ded srs

avg height in the US varies by state, but states with majority white populations have avg heights between 177-179 cm. Alabama and another redneck state have an avg of 180 cm. NY, Cali, and Texas, the states with the most ethnics have avg around 177.
I did note in that thread that I wondered if it would be higher if Middle Easterners weren't also classified as whites for census purposes, but there is no proof of it being higher and I wasn't thinking of that distinction in this thread, I was falsely thinking that the reported white average was 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
My bad then I remembered it incorrectly, thanks for the correction.
Assuming a standard deviation of 3 inches I stand by my stance that 5'7 is statistically short, assuming 4 inches I'm wrong though.
it is short, but its within the standard deviation. like how 6'1" is tall, but its within the standard deviation.
I did note in that thread that I wondered if it would be higher if Middle Easterners weren't also classified as whites for census purposes, but there is no proof of it being higher and I wasn't thinking of that distinction in this thread, I was falsely thinking that the reported white average was 5'11.
it is nearing there bc avg goes up to 5'10.75 in some states

suifuel for me ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steph4gr and LordNorwood
it is short, but its within the standard deviation. like how 6'1" is tall, but its within the standard deviation.

it is nearing there bc avg goes up to 5'10.75 in some states

suifuel for me ngl
Assuming three inches, 5'7 isn't technically within the standard deviation, its right on the edge. Being slightly above 5'7 puts you within the standard deviation, albeit very close to being outside it. Being slightly below 5'7 puts you outside the first standard deviation. Tbh at 5'10 and 3 inch SD I would feel confident saying that 5'7 is statistically short. People tend to round up their height especially if they're already short.
5'10 usually won't be a negative to you I think, it just isn't a positive. Your height being a + in most people's perception starts at 6'2 imo.
What copers on here need to realize and accept is that just because statistically you're X doesn't mean most people will perceive you as X, and that's all that actually matters, how people perceive you. For example I have a 6 inch dick on the dot. Its statistically above average. However, no one is ever going to think of it as a "big dick", they'll think of it as average, maybe in unlucky cases even as small. Therefore I never describe myself as having a "big dick" lol

• +1
For example I have a 6 inch dick on the dot. Its statistically above average. However, no one is ever going to think of it as a "big dick", they'll think of it as average, maybe in unlucky cases even as small. Therefore I never describe myself as having a "big dick" lol
Dunno about that, I’m 16 cm/6.3 and I’ve always been described as big

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
IIIRC it's the white average in the US when you remove "Hispanic whites" (lol). But I could be wrong. It's for sure either 5'10 or 5'11.
Edit: also if you're 5'7 (which I dunno if you are or aren't) I'm not trying to shit on you or anything. Just being real. 5'7 is indeed short, both statistically and in terms of perception.
I’m 5’9, I used to be 5’7 a bit more than half a year ago so I still remember what it felt like

Dunno about that, I’m 16 cm/6.3 and I’ve always been described as big
Lifefuel for me tbh, I always wished I was 7 inches
Also we have very close to the same dick size and we have the same height lmfao

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I’m 5’9, I used to be 5’7 a bit more than half a year ago so I still remember what it felt like
Ah I misread you in the above post as saying you were 6'3, my bad
5'9 isn't that bad
Edit: maybe that's part of it. 6 inches doesn't look great on a 6'3 body.

Maybe it’s just the girls I’ve been with but yeah. I guess size queens would think it’s average/small
If 16 is small or average then we are all fucked boyo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and LordNorwood
My dad is 6’1 doe :feelsrope:
Mine is 5'8 lol, reverse problem
all my height comes from my European ancestors, my dad is tall for a Persian but I still brutally heightmog him due to my Celtic/German genes

• +1
Mine is 5'8 lol, reverse problem
all my height comes from my European ancestors, my dad is tall for a Persian but I still brutally heightmog him due to my Celtic/German genes
I’m not that worried because I’m likely going to be 5’11 as my dad didn’t stop growing until he finished military service at 21. Still though, being above 6 foot would be a nice halo to my face

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
I’m not that worried because I’m likely going to be 5’11 as my dad didn’t stop growing until he finished military service at 21. Still though, being above 6 foot would be a nice halo to my face
Nothing wrong with 5'11, my younger brother is 5'11 and he's definitely not perceived as short.

• +1
Assuming three inches, 5'7 isn't technically within the standard deviation, its right on the edge. Being slightly above 5'7 puts you within the standard deviation, albeit very close to being outside it. Being slightly below 5'7 puts you outside the first standard deviation. Tbh at 5'10 and 3 inch SD I would feel confident saying that 5'7 is statistically short. People tend to round up their height especially if they're already short.
5'10 usually won't be a negative to you I think, it just isn't a positive. Your height being a + in most people's perception starts at 6'2 imo.
What copers on here need to realize and accept is that just because statistically you're X doesn't mean most people will perceive you as X, and that's all that actually matters, how people perceive you. For example I have a 6 inch dick on the dot. Its statistically above average. However, no one is ever going to think of it as a "big dick", they'll think of it as average, maybe in unlucky cases even as small. Therefore I never describe myself as having a "big dick" lol
i think height halo kicks in at 6'1"ish. but 5'11" and 6' see some benefits

its strange bc theres a gook in my class who called a kid sitting in our table "tall" when hes only 5'11". but then he called this other white kid tall but not that tall, and i agreed with him too. when i see said kid walking around he looks avg height 5'11"ish. but then i stood next to him and realized hes 6'1"ish.

edit:i just realized i never concluded the story

it depends on whos looking at you and your frame tbh

but to foids 6'1" is huge

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i think height halo kicks in at 6'1"ish. but 5'11" and 6' see some benefits

its strange bc theres a gook in my class who called a kid sitting in our table "tall" when hes only 5'11". but then he called this other white kid tall but not that tall, and i agreed with him too. when i see said kid walking around he looks avg height 5'11"ish. but then i stood next to him and realized hes 6'1"ish

but to foids 6'1" is huge
Yeah I agree and it also depends on surroundings
If you're getting heightmogged by a bunch of 6'4 guys at 6 foot most foids in that moment will not see you as tall
If you're 5'11 around a bunch of 5'7s, you seem pretty tall
One girl recently even commented on this phenomenon in a kind of Freudian slip when she told me "hello, you're looking very tall today"
Yeah because right now the second tallest guy in the room is 6'1 and the other tall guys aren't here right now lol

• JFL
its pointless talking about height without frame

vertical height without frame to match it with doesnt count

6'2" good frame > 6'5" bad frame

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962

True but its possible to make up for a below average frame through gymcelling

look at kinko

Yes
I would add that so long as your frame is average or above being taller is preferable to a better frame, all else being equal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
True but its possible to make up for a below average frame through gymcelling

look at kinko
i find it funny. whenever PSLers talk about "tallfags"

they always imagine these beer belly double chin, super-narrow, tall people out of prejudice

• +1
i find it funny. whenever PSLers talk about "tallfags"

they always imagine these beer belly double chin, super-narrow, tall people out of prejudice
its a unconscious defense mechanism their brain puts in place because if people here truly realized that not all giants are lanklets they would fall into a depressive state

they simply cannot comprehend us not being lanky tree subh

i wish they could walk around as a 6’8” mogger for even one day just to get some perspective

“Ur gonna die at 50!”
“Y-you probably have a long midface!”
“Ur a lanklet i think probably!”

manlet cope makes me fucking cage. if only they knew.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
its a unconscious defense mechanism their brain puts in place because if people here truly realized that not all giants are lanklets they would fall into a depressive state

they simply cannot comprehend us not being lanky tree subh

i wish they could walk around as a 6’8” mogger for even one day just to get some perspective

“Ur gonna die at 50!”
“Y-you probably have a long midface!”
“Ur a lanklet i think probably!”

manlet cope makes me fucking cage. if only they knew.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486