height genetics don't matter if your HGH is high

L

latent

Bronze
I think height increases if HGH is high. HGH increases IGF-1, which activates the height epigenetic and increases your height by the level of HGH in your body. This is the case with people who have gigantism. They have so much growth hormone in their bodies that despite their mom and dad's height genetics, they grow taller and taller as if the height genetic cap doesn't even exist. I'm not saying you have to risk gigantism for height, but just having a high level of HGH insures a great height. What are your guys thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
The Concept of "height genetic cap" is dumb af. Height is only determined by HGH/IGF1 Levels while plates are open. How long the plates are open are dependent on your own estrogen levels, which you can controll yourself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Hernan, blmratiopiggypoop and 10 others
The Concept of "height genetic cap" is dumb af. Height is only determined by HGH/IGF1 Levels while plates are open. How long the plates are open are dependent on your own estrogen levels, which you can controll yourself.
i hope you're sarcastic. it is a well-known fact that height is determined by genetics. a 14 year old bodybuilder with short parents injecting testosterone, HGH and igf1 will still likely end up short. if what you say is true, then how is it possible that i had above average HGH, test and IGF1 levels during puberty but i was below average height? it's because of genetics..

to make it simple: genetics determine the layout of a building and hormones are the building blocks to complete it. if you are deficient in certain hormones you won't be able to reach the maximum possible height so i always advice people to check their hormone levels to make sure they are healthy.

if a man is genetically determined to become 180cm and his hormone levels and health are all optimal he will become 180cm. if a typical amount of HGH was injected from birth he would still become 180cm. unless the injected amount is extremely high he won't become taller than 180cm.

when you add too many building blocks to a building the building won't be solid. this is what you can see in gigantism. it is evolutionary a bad thing to have too high levels of HGH and a human will have side effects to lower the chances of that DNA surviving.

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, talented_gambler, future_mogger and 5 others
i hope you're sarcastic. it is a well-known fact that height is determined by genetics. a 14 year old bodybuilder with short parents injecting testosterone, HGH and igf1 will still likely end up short. if what you say is true, then how is it possible that i had above average HGH, test and IGF1 levels during puberty but i was below average height? it's because of genetics..

to make it simple: genetics determine the layout of a building and hormones are the building blocks to complete it. if you are deficient in certain hormones you won't be able to reach the maximum possible height so i always advice people to check their hormone levels to make sure they are healthy.

if a man is genetically determined to become 180cm and his hormone levels and health are all optimal he will become 180cm. if a typical amount of HGH was injected from birth he would still become 180cm. unless the injected amount is extremely high he won't become taller than 180cm.

when you add too many building blocks to a building the building won't be solid. this is what you can see in gigantism. it is evolutionary a bad thing to have too high levels of HGH and a human will have side effects to lower the chances of that DNA surviving.
what's your height what did you do during your time what was your stack tell me what you did

send these greycels to concentration camps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27066, Pandora and 4 others
what's your height what did you do during your time what was your stack tell me what you did
did you not read? go back to tiktok before you inject steroids pls

Yep genetics are cope, you need to listen to height increasing subliminals on youtube to reach eiffel tower height :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, vrilmaxxer, Donkeyballs and 4 others
lmao, you know people have different sensitivity and receptivness reight? 2 people can have the same exact hormmone levels and be 2 completely different heights. Height is determined by genetics no amount of needles will be able to actually change that without ending up with tyrone nose and large intestines

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
It’s all about your androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, datboijj and john788
this guy copes under every heightmaxxing or steroid post he is a 5'7 manlet fag

this guy copes under every heightmaxxing or steroid post he is a 5'7 manlet fag
Are you about me? or the other guy? I was just trying to check what he was doing. Overall, the point of this thread is to gain insight into people's heightmaxxing journeys and how they did it to... I'm 5'10-11.

nice cope jfl

What Abt cardio system

you are right. because we have similar height parents, yet somewhat short. i have done sleeping and everything optimally yet idk why im short lol

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
only way to break it is by having excessive growth hormone by injecting hgh

Are you about me? or the other guy? I was just trying to check what he was doing. Overall, the point of this thread is to gain insight into people's heightmaxxing journeys and how they did it to... I'm 5'10-11.
the other dude

• +1
Reactions: latent
Never become a scientist when you grow up. Or ever be involved in any job that requires mathematic logic. You will be fired, be medicore or below average and go broke, if you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj and Tallest person here
Never become a scientist when you grow up. Or ever be involved in any job that requires mathematic logic. You will be fired, be medicore or below average and go broke, if you do.
bro has been on the forums for 6 years. YIKES !!

I think height increases if HGH is high. HGH increases IGF-1, which activates the height epigenetic and increases your height by the level of HGH in your body. This is the case with people who have gigantism. They have so much growth hormone in their bodies that despite their mom and dad's height genetics, they grow taller and taller as if the height genetic cap doesn't even exist. I'm not saying you have to risk gigantism for height, but just having a high level of HGH insures a great height. What are your guys thoughts on this?
just inject hgh and see where it gets you

The Concept of "height genetic cap" is dumb af. Height is only determined by HGH/IGF1 Levels while plates are open.
Cope.
Explain fatcels being 6’3
Fat increases estrogen.

My brother is fullblood Sea and is 5’5
I’m halfblood aryan/ sea i’m 5’11

We grew up in the same place.

Keep coping heightcel

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
Cope.
Explain fatcels being 6’3
Fat increases estrogen.

My brother is fullblood Sea and is 5’5
I’m halfblood aryan/ sea i’m 5’11

We grew up in the same place.

Keep coping heightcel
maybe if you provided more information like how old are you guys and shit

Bro theres a thing called hypothalamus and feedback resoponse the guys you're tslking abt who have giagantism dont have their feedback mechanism working properly so their pituitary gland releases excess hgh

Bro theres a thing called hypothalamus and feedback resoponse the guys you're tslking abt who have giagantism dont have their feedback mechanism working properly so their pituitary gland releases excess hgh
what if just what if we inject as much as growth hormone they have and stay consistent 🤔🤔

it's dna, through and through. Fuck off retard

you're forgetting IGF-1R sensitivity

maybe if you provided more information like how old are you guys and shit
Stfu greycel

I’m 17 179cm and my brother is 24 165cm boyo

you're forgetting IGF-1R sensitivity
height growth is not entirely IGF 1 is it plus sensitivity is still the same on everyone just that tall people secrete more growth hormone

plus sensitivity is still the same on everyone just that tall people secrete more growth hormone
that's completely wrong
everyone has different polymorphisms which dictate their sensitivity to IGF-1 at the receptor
some are more sensitive than others and don't require as much IGF-1

that's completely wrong
everyone has different polymorphisms which dictate their sensitivity to IGF-1 at the receptor
some are more sensitive than others and don't require as much IGF-1
so who are "short" just have less IGF sensitivity?

that could very well be the case for some short people, not all
but that's not the case here whag I'm saying increasing growth hormone like people with gigantism that'll spike your IGF-1 through the roof

but that's not the case here whag I'm saying increasing growth hormone like people with gigantism that'll spike your IGF-1 through the roof
there's a reason some kids on hgh grow 8 inches and others only 3

Its much more complicated then muhh igh / hgh levelss muhh

Its 100000x more complicated

Its much more complicated then muhh igh / hgh levelss muhh

Its 100000x more complicated
just keep your HGH high to like the level of people with gigantism and you'll be good

People will gigantism produce hgh from organs and not just gland
just keep your HGH high to like the level of people with gigantism and you'll be good
, cause it is well known the ur receptors down regulate when excess gh is produced and this is not the case for people with gigantism, like they produce hgh from lungs too and has been proven , its very complex just exogeneous hgh from wont do the work

People will gigantism produce hgh from organs and not just gland

, cause it is well known the ur receptors down regulate when excess gh is produced and this is not the case for people with gigantism, like they produce hgh from lungs too and has been proven , its very complex just exogeneous hgh from wont do the work
bro what??? jfl? or serious