Height & Hormones

U

ultra18

Iron
My parents are of average height, (dad is 5'11 and mom is 5,7) I am 6'5 and I believe I know the reason why. I found this post very informative:

"Elevated levels of Prolactin lower sex hormones (Testosterone in Men/Estrogen in Women/etc). People grow taller because as adolescents we have epiphyseal plates on the ends of our long bones, where over time Growth Hormone causes more bone to grow on the ends of these plates.

The reason both sexes eventually stop growing is because Estrogen exposure to these plates causes them to fuse, resulting in your adult height. This is the reason Women are usually shorter than men on average—they have more Estrogen. Men also have Estrogen, but the majority of it in Men is formed when Adipose (fat) tissue—which produces an enzyme called Aromatase. Aromatase converts Testosterone into Estrogen (this is why overweight males sometimes develop Gynecomastia)."

It's well known that masturbation lowers testosterone and increases prolactin.

This corresponds to what happened to me during puberty. I was skinny, ate shit food literally EVERY day (caused high insulin and growth hormone) masturbated multiple times a day and didn't exercise.

This caused abnormally low testosterone levels and with that also low estrogen -even lower because lack of fat. Coupled with high insulin and growth hormone (they work synergistically in bone formation) and lack of exercise caused low strain on muscles and a lower body weight which allowed bones to grow even longer.

Even now at 21 I have IGF-1 levels of 336 ng/dl and elevated blood sugar, most likely because I'm pre-diabetic and insulin resistant.

What do you think about this theory? Could the combination of total hormone suppression and high insulin/GH cause supraphysiological growth during puberty and even in early twenties?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Slob, horizontallytall and 5 others
you just made this thread to brag about being 6'5 (average western male height)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 21048
Nice bro fucking water. You did nothing but coom and eat dogshit yet grew to 6'5.

Meanwhile while Manlets are injecting drugs, eating 500g of protein, playing 5 sports and praying to gandy just to be 5'6

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Slob, me1o and 2 others
Screen Shot 2023 04 29 at 95521 PM

you still need testosterone to convert to DHT which will give u your secondary sex traits (deep voice, body hair, brow ridge, DICK SIZE etc)
don't do this just get aromasin which will help with your growth plates closing

you just made this thread to brag about being 6'5 (average western male height)
Are you one of those who think height alone will get you laid? Try being 6'3+ with an ugly face and autism and see how much pussy that will get you

View attachment 2175557
you still need testosterone to convert to DHT which will give u your secondary sex traits (deep voice, body hair, brow ridge, DICK SIZE etc)
don't do this just get aromasin which will help with your growth plates closing
Yep that's true. But you can always inject test or DHT after you've finished puberty and those will still develop.

Insulin and IGF-1 aren't the same thing, smartass.

High insulin levels actually reduce HGH production. You need it for a base but the actual foundation to convert HGH into IGF is protein.

Yep that's true. But you can always inject test or DHT after you've finished puberty and those will still develop.
Dht gel on penis? Or inject dht?

Insulin and IGF-1 aren't the same thing, smartass.

High insulin levels actually reduce HGH production. You need it for a base but the actual foundation to convert HGH into IGF is protein.
High HGH levels aren’t optimal. Insulin is a more complex topic as well, you shouldn’t have it elevated all the time but not having it elevated during some parts of the day also reduces IGF which actually has some pretty neat functions