Height inflation is real 6 FOOT BAREFOOT IS TALL

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
Im sick of you fucking manlet 5’10 midget faggots claiming your 6ft you arent , your making actual 6ft people look small in comparison now they have to say they’re 6’1 the average height of zoomers isnt changinf every 3 years more like people are LYING about they’re height
IMG 7686

Look at this retarded foid for example, some 5’10 guy probably told her hes 6’1 in his tippy toes

A barefoot afternoon STADIOMETER 6 FT man is TALL even in muh netherlands where the average zoomer is fucking 6’10 according to you faggots 6FT is still above average as the average dutch deformed lanklet is 5’10/5’11.5 not 6FT 6FT isnt average ANYWHERE on earth you will feel tall at 6FT if you an unfrauded 6 footer
IMG 7687

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Infinite, Skywalker and 19 others
I'm 182 cm barefoot, 6'1 in shoes, everyone mogs me

• +1
Reactions: mortis, leopold123, 5.5psl and 2 others
i agree ,not even coping
Im 6'1 (186 cm) barefoot , in a country with average height for a guy being 5'11.
I occassionally see tall people , with most foids , i have like 5-6 height inch height difference. If you talking about my peers or slightly younger foids , i look giant to them lol

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, bululu_87 and redhoodreincarnate
face

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Mezo103
Im sick of you fucking manlet 5’10 midget faggots claiming your 6ft you arent , your making actual 6ft people look small in comparison now they have to say they’re 6’1 the average height of zoomers isnt changinf every 3 years more like people are LYING about they’re height
View attachment 2676798
Look at this retarded foid for example, some 5’10 guy probably told her hes 6’1 in his tippy toes

A barefoot afternoon STADIOMETER 6 FT man is TALL even in muh netherlands where the average zoomer is fucking 6’10 according to you faggots 6FT is still above average as the average dutch deformed lanklet is 5’10/5’11.5 not 6FT 6FT isnt average ANYWHERE on earth you will feel tall at 6FT if you an unfrauded 6 footerView attachment 2676801
you’re right, i’m 6’1 and walking around the UK, i’m taller than 85% of people, if i wear air forces or timbs, literally no one mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, based_pakichad421, Skywalker and 3 others
I’m 6’1 (185cm) and get height mogged all the time, and my country doesn’t even have a tall average height. Zoomers are getting taller and taller, so yes, height inflation is real.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and Sanguinius
I'm German and 1.87m tall barefoot, I height mog 95% of people in my gym

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
5’9 with lifts, 5’10 with hair, 5’11 with black clothes, and i larp 1 inch.

I’m 6’0:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, EggKing, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
5’9 with lifts, 5’10 with hair, 5’11 with black clothes, and i larp 1 inch.

I’m 6’0:ogre:
How do black clothes increase height? Explain please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Skywalker and blackout_96_
I'm German and 1.87m tall barefoot, I height mog 95% of people in my gym
Exactly what i mean, at 188 cm you are very tall you will heightmog 9/10 men you see and 9.999/10 women irl people qho say they are 183 cm and get heightmogged everywhere arent actual 183 cm they are 5’10 IN THE MORNING + LIFTS + JORDAN 4’s Or air force 1’s

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, wyatt737, Skywalker and 1 other person

this ngga must be 5'5 in reality or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, based_pakichad421, coispet and 3 others
Ironically only manlets think heights like 6'3" aren't enough.
I'm 6'4" and go weeks without seeing someone taller.
I have had to play as a center in basketball my whole life because even in a sport biased for tall people, people that tall are rare.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, tombradylover, zura and 3 others
I'm 5 foot 9 barefoot and no women notices me despite being htn facially. Getting height mogged left right and center ruins your credibility completely.

Brutal for manlets but no need to lie to ourselves.

im 182 cm and i mog 95% in height including zoomers and i live in west side of poland ppl think poles are tall lol

View attachment 2676798

A barefoot afternoon STADIOMETER 6 FT man is TALL even in muh netherlands where the average zoomer is fucking 6’10 according to you faggots 6FT is still above average as the average dutch deformed lanklet is 5’10/5’11.5 not 6FT 6FT isnt average ANYWHERE on earth you will feel tall at 6FT if you an unfrauded 6 footerView attachment 2676801
They just lie and lie and lie some more it’s actually pathetic the amount of men that have ruined the mystique of being 6 foot and above due to insecurity.

Even women height larp lmao

Then you have these women who are actually clueless thinking they know what 6 foot is because some guy said so

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate
because every man she meets that claims 6'1 is 5'11 max

And if a girl comes across a legit 7 inch cock she will think it's 9.
That's life

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and m0ss26
Ironically only manlets think heights like 6'3" aren't enough.
I'm 6'4" and go weeks without seeing someone taller.
I have had to play as a center in basketball my whole life because even in a sport biased for tall people, people that tall are rare.
Ppl r completely delusional, im 182cm and i heightmog like 90% of ppl

My country is not tall tho

I'm 6'1 (186cm) stadio metre measured in bongland and feel reasonably tall, I just feel mogged when I see really tall guys. Most women consider it tall as well and it's probably in the range of "comfortably" tall for most women which is a bonus.

Bruh I fraud 6’0-6’1” in shoes + lifts and am easily ‘the tall dude’ more often than not when I go out

I am 5’11” barefoot.

There is some tiktok guy going around at the gym catching height larpers and they all fraud 3-4 sometimes 5 inches lmao

Here in UK 6 ft is definitely tall tbh. Most guys do lie about their height or even if they are being honest, are still inflating by an inch due to morning height measurements and including measuring hair with just measuring tape.

I wore lifts to legit 6 ft 1 around London and felt like a height mogger even amongst the younger generation. A good feeling it was and I don't care if other people's anecdotes don't align with mine. 6 ft 0 for a height here in the UK is like having a HTN face tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and Inquisiting_Vitiate
I'm 6'8 and I get height mogged by middle schoolers daily

• JFL
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and kuroro
5'9 😂😂😂 5'11 is an average height
Forgive me but I'm gonna trust actual measured data reported by governments and researchers over dysmorphic rotter ramblings. And even if the average was 5'11 you still wouldn't get "mogged by everyone" at 6'0, showing even you don't know really what you're talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, tombradylover, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
cope thread. 6' is the new average, get with the times boyo.

Forgive me but I'm gonna trust actual measured data reported by governments and researchers over dysmorphic rotter ramblings.
1. There are many ethnic regions with asian ancestry
2. The statistics you refer to is old
3. This is the average male height, not average zoomer male height

everyone in this thread Image 1

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, kanderior and blackout_96_
Indeed

Once you get to 183-184cm height starts mattering much less. But ofc 179-182cmcels will claim they’re 6’0 when they aren’t

Here in UK 6 ft is definitely tall tbh. Most guys do lie about their height or even if they are being honest, are still inflating by an inch due to morning height measurements and including measuring hair with just measuring tape.

I wore lifts to legit 6 ft 1 around London and felt like a height mogger even amongst the younger generation. A good feeling it was and I don't care if other people's anecdotes don't align with mine. 6 ft 0 for a height here in the UK is like having a HTN face tbh.
It is. Too many retards will listen to subjectives and not objectively.

View attachment 2676798

Bare foot I am 6,1 but with my shoes I'm 6,2 to 3

barefoot i am 6'3, with af1's pushing 6'5, height is inflated, but i have stood in a stacy's dorm room with no shoes on and she asked me how tall i was, when i said 6'3 she didn't believe me, said that i had to be 6'5. too many frauders on the internet lying to women.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 2676798

such fucking facts. 6’ 1.5” barefoot and nowhere is the average 6’. Went to the netherlands and england when i was younger and probably just under 6’ and did not feel short once. Furthermore, in england I actually felt pretty tall. If you think average zoomer is 6’, they’re either the only zoomer you ever notice or you have no idea what 6’ actually is.

daily reminder that LYING about at least 2 inches off your height is COMMON nowadays
height is like steroids , for men, in 2024- everyone KNOWS how much they take/ have yet everyone LIES about it to your face 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: cag and Infinite