Height is worth atleast 2 PSL points. Just LOL if you don't add height to PSL scale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mikeock, BigBoy and 3 others
But honestly when you think about it this guy is a complete loser.

he is 6'3 sure but he either has to fuck 3/10s for a bed to sleep in or sleep on the sidewalk, then spends all his money to get drunk everyday

he gets drunk because he knows his life is shit, it will end soon

i'd say 10% are truly 6ft, the rest larp hard for hollow validation

this, motherfuckers think height is all have never seen a good face 5'8 guy slay.

5'8 with aestatic face mogs 6'2 with garbage face

MANLETS DO NOT have a monopoly on good faces, and TALLFAGS do not have a monopoly on ugly faces

It just so happens manlets are better looking because they actually TRY to improve themselves with plastic surgery, steroids, skincare, where as if tallfags lose weight like cocaine cowboy they think they have climbed a mountain of self improvement while manlets have done that plus surgery and overseas maxxing

Tallfags simply put 0 effort into looksmaxxing just like they do everything else IRL cause everybody coddles them, thats why they dont ascend

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, forwardgrowth, BigBoy and 1 other person
where as if tallfags lose weight like cocaine cowboy they think they have climbed a mountain of self improvement while manlets have done that plus surgery and overseas maxxing
starting base aside. i unironically did more than 99% of forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2506
Again delusions by detached from reality dudes. Height is a good halo but after 5'10 face is king. You say this shit coz you think it's the height. It's your face bro.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mikeock, I'mme, BigBoy and 3 others
Real talk. LL or death.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2506
Real talk. LL or death.
Brb big chance of not being able to walk again
Brb a chance of dying during the surgery
Brb can't get out of bed for months

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: I'mme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
All memes. ALL OF THEM.

You will be able to walk fine. Just don't go doing surgery with curries or chinks. Paley all the way.
Dying during surgery - doesn't happen in LL.
Bed out of months - who cares.

You are coping as fuck because you are too much of a bitch to get your legs broken and want to rationalise not doing the surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, BigBoy, Chadelite and 3 others
All memes. ALL OF THEM.

You will be able to walk fine. Just don't go doing surgery with curries or chinks. Paley all the way.

You are coping as fuck because you are too much of a bitch to get your legs broken and want to rationalise not doing the surgery.
do get LL done at 6’ pussy. go fix your inferiority complex. if u are legit thinking of getting Ll at ur height you’re very mentally weak

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
5’10 is fine tbh

Anything under starts being suicide fuel tbh
5'10 is pure height. If I could choose any height it would be 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
MANLETS DO NOT have a monopoly on good faces, and TALLFAGS do not have a monopoly on ugly faces

It just so happens manlets are better looking because they actually TRY to improve themselves with plastic surgery, steroids, skincare, where as if tallfags lose weight like cocaine cowboy they think they have climbed a mountain of self improvement while manlets have done that plus surgery and overseas maxxing

Tallfags simply put 0 effort into looksmaxxing just like they do everything else IRL cause everybody coddles them, thats why they dont ascend

its pure math

only 5% (or even less of the whole populatio. are 6ft3 and above)

compared to that we have a lot of manlets

we also know that only 80% of men have ugly faces

what does that mean?

only 5% x 20% = 1%

only 1% of the male population are 6ft3 + beautiful face

very rare and you will barely see it

compared to manlets with good looking faces:

95% x 20% = 19%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
But honestly when you think about it this guy is a complete loser.

he is 6'3 sure but he either has to fuck 3/10s for a bed to sleep in or sleep on the sidewalk, then spends all his money to get drunk everyday

he gets drunk because he knows his life is shit, it will end soon

i'd say 10% are truly 6ft, the rest larp hard for hollow validation

this, motherfuckers think height is all have never seen a good face 5'8 guy slay.

5'8 with aestatic face mogs 6'2 with garbage face
I'm one of the true guys over 6 foot
20191219 222253

20191225 095722

Rest are severely larping! No way all these guys are 6'0+

No, height doens't make your face better in PSL terms, height is just important and is rated alone, height is important because of dominance and that's why woman like tall males, your thread is dumb fuck

What woman would want?

A avarage facially guy with 6'3 height

Or

A avarage facially guy with 5'9 height

Of course the tall guy, not because the height compensate for the face, is like saiyng that money makes your face "attractive" no! it's just because height have primal and biologic purposes (advantage), example, who would win in a fight? the first option or the second? the first, so stop saiyng bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and BigBoy
All memes. ALL OF THEM.

You may not die during the surgery if you go with an expercienced non curry doctor. But the complications can be severe. Many deaths have been recorded. FYI I don't give a fuck about this surgery boyo. I'm 6'3 . LMAO

dude thats all a meme.

At Paley Institute Florida, the best LL center in the world, its about 6 months for each leg, a year total and then you can spring and lift and do squats after, there are vids on the site.

Go get LL for 15 rupees in shtiindia if you want to be a cripple.

Paley institute or death, serious. The 200k for 2 inches on tibia and 2 inches on femur is worth it.

My plan is to get a 6 fig job as a software engineer and work from home while recovering
do get LL done at 6’ pussy. go fix your inferiority complex. if u are legit thinking of getting Ll at ur height you’re very mentally weak
i come to realize u are high iq and rational tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, forwardgrowth and BigBoy
its pure math

only 5% (or even less of the whole populatio. are 6ft3 and above)

compared to that we have a lot of manlets

we also know that only 80% of men have ugly faces

what does that mean?

only 5% x 20% = 1%

only 1% of the male population are 6ft3 + beautiful face

very rare and you will barely see it

compared to manlets with good looking faces:

95% x 20% = 19%

Calm down, 80% of males are not really "ugly" ugly would mean low PSL like 3 or slight below avarage, but the thing is, woman just have two options, or you are attractive or not, doens't mean ugly just unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy, Steph4gr and 2 others
Calm down, 80% of males are not really "ugly" ugly would mean low PSL like 3 or slight below avarage, but the thing is, woman just have two options, or you are attractive or not, doens't mean ugly just unattractive.

in 2020 its top 1% or bust

why? well just read my calculations

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
never forget that Mike Tyson the dark triad mogging machine is5'10

• Hmm...
never forget that Mike Tyson the dark triad mogging machine is5'10

Mogging machine? at 5'10? :lul:

Whatever, he is old so in his decade people was a shorter, doens't mean shit.

you dont have to be 6ft to be a mogging machine
he made tall lanklets quiver in fear
no one will ever be more dark triad than him

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
This, being 5'10 in the 1980's is like being 6'1 now, maybe even 6'2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and Deleted member 3583
dude thats all a meme.

At Paley Institute Florida, the best LL center in the world, its about 6 months for each leg, a year total and then you can spring and lift and do squats after, there are vids on the site.

Go get LL for 15 rupees in shtiindia if you want to be a cripple.

Paley institute or death, serious. The 200k for 2 inches on tibia and 2 inches on femur is worth it.

My plan is to get a 6 fig job as a software engineer and work from home while recovering

i come to realize u are high iq and rational tbh ngl
Although I had some disagreements with you I still would not wish you the risks of LL

I don't recommend

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ahahah another blackpill, just bang shorter chicks

Then i'm 2/10 psl feels good man

This, being 5'10 in the 1980's is like being 6'1 now, maybe even 6'2
the average height did not increase by 4 inches in 40 years
Mike Tyson has always been a manlet or average at best
height doesnt matter when you are dark triad and low inhib like Tyson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
All in all, look around you. Everyday I see framecel faggot twinks / pretty boys with the top tier foids.
As time goes on, foids prefer androgynous over dimorphic.
Tall height = dimorphic trait
The average foid in the western world in 2019 does not want a masculine man
What's your opinion ? @cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2227
You may not die during the surgery if you go with an expercienced non curry doctor. But the complications can be severe. Many deaths have been recorded. FYI I don't give a fuck about this surgery boyo. I'm 6'3 . LMAO
[CITATIONS NEEDED]

All in all, look around you. Everyday I see framecel faggot twinks / pretty boys with the top tier foids.

What

Androgynous : Dimorphic
Foids in 2019 prefer androgynous, exhibit A = I see pretty boys with Stacy everyday
Height = Dimorphic
Therefore, height is not that important if you're not below average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2227
Androgynous : Dimorphic
Foids in 2019 prefer androgynous, exhibit A = I see pretty boys with Stacy everyday
Height = Dimorphic
Therefore, height is not that important if you're not below average

Where you live?

Prettyboys are not androgynous

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Where you live?

Prettyboys are not androgynous
UK - im talking about foids around my age, I'm 17
Surely prettyboys are androgynous?

• +1
UK - im talking about foids around my age, I'm 17
Surely prettyboys are androgynous?

Well, some of them are a bit androgynous, but looking at the most famous prettyboys I can't see "androgynous" I also started to use TikTok for a few days and found many Prettyboys, what I see in most of them is very masc lower thirds and some of them with Hunter eyes, so this is a bit confusing...

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
that makes no sense

women prefer face first and foremost. beign dimorphic doesnt save you if ur ogre

but once ur face passed their looks threshold, they prefer you as big, wide and assertive/dom as possible

environment, lifestyle and nutrition lowers T, spermcount over generations and theres way more androgynous males than before (just think of the tranny-booming going on right now). so statistically speaking they have no option but choose this men, but that doesnt mean they wouldnt prefer them being dimorphic

and by the way, masthetic beats both prettyboy and ogremaxxing. think of chico or zach cox. they both have a decent amount of androgynous traits but they also have height,frame, skull going for them. they're sort of ideal males for girl age demographic 16-24

height matters a lot, but it doesnt make up for ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 2227

Users who are viewing this thread

Back