Height is worth atleast 2 PSL points. Just LOL if you don't add height to PSL scale

5'4 is a death sentence, except some 3rd world asian countries lmao
My little brother is 4"11 1/2 and hasn't hit puberty yet (he's almost 14), I wonder if he'll ever grow to an acceptable height. Plus, he looks like a little Norwegian elf with a round face and narrow skull.

I took him swimming once about a year ago, and a 20 something year old woman thought he was 7-8 years old and freaked the fuck out when she found out he was 13. I hope he grows, and soon. . . . .

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
My little brother is 4"11 1/2 and hasn't hit puberty yet (he's almost 14), I wonder if he'll ever grow to an acceptable height. Plus, he looks like a little Norwegian elf with a round face and narrow skull.

I took him swimming once about a year ago, and a 20 something year old woman thought he was 7-8 years old and freaked the fuck out when she found out he was 13. I hope he grows, and soon. . . . .
He should probably visit an endocrinologist for legit growth hormone therapy before it's too late.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
I am 6'2. If I was not that tall, I would suicide way before. Looking back now, being high was a big advantage makes you better in any way, something I was not aware of.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and OCDMaxxing
There was a good old legendary thread on lookism called- *height is overrated, just don't be a super manlet*. It was about Scientifique study that was conducted for 30 years. They were trying to figure out how much your height affect your number of sexual partners during the course of your lifetime.

Final result-
1) Manlets 170cm- and less had on average 12+women during their whole lifetime.
2) Tall guys 183cm+ had on average 12,8 women.
3) Average guys 176-181cm+ had on average 12,5 women. Nuff said.

Height is just a measure on which you are not instantly disqualified. If you are 180cm+ its good, but it won't add much to your value. It just means you are passing a basic looks threshold of a woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
1) Manlets 170cm- and less had on average 12+women during their whole lifetime.
2) Tall guys 185cm+ had on average 12,8 women.
3) Average guys 176-182cm had on average 12,5 women. Nuff said.
giphy.gif

also. talking about height is retarded. overall size matters.

girls are also kinda retarded and they associate frame with height. like they cant dissect frame from height

lets say a 170 cm girl meets 180cm non-gymcelled avg frame guy whos like 1,3x her weight and she'll be thinking he's short. then she meets a 180 cm wide gymcelled guy whos double her weight and she'll be thinking "hes sooo tall". they're overruled by emotions and dont think logically. she will honestly "feel" like hes so tall even tho hes vertically is same height compared to a guy who she believes is short. it makes 0 sense, but this is how they think/operate

X height + Y frame is worse than 0,8X height and 1,2Y frame for example

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Melo95, I'mme and 5 others

girls are also kinda retarded and they associate frame with height. like they cant dissect frame from height

lets say a 170 cm girl meets 180cm non-gymcelled avg frame guy whos like 1,3x her weight and she'll be thinking he's short. then she meets a 180 cm wide gymcelled guy whos double her weight and she'll be thinking "hes sooo tall". they're overruled by emotions and dont think logically. she will honestly "feel" like hes so tall even tho hes vertically is same height compared to a guy who she believes is short. it makes 0 sense, but this is how they think/operate

dude, some crazy maths here

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

Thats going to be a NO from me boss

Short guys will never be bigger than tall guys if like 6 inches of height seperates them

Even if tall guy has weak frame then he can always use HGH and steroids.

Quit defending manlets, manlets need to be eradicated like they were in the Netherlands, they serve no use besides to make short sons who will grow up to be suicidal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AraTe, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Thats going to be a NO from me boss

Short guys will never be bigger than tall guys if like 6 inches of height seperates them

Even if tall guy has weak frame then he can always use HGH and steroids.

Quit defending manlets, manlets need to be eradicated like they were in the Netherlands, they serve no use besides to make short sons who will grow up to be suicidal
you're strawmanning/misquoting me now

i didnt imply short guys will be bigger / can be bigger or being short is good in any shape or way or form

the point of my post was to imply girls definition of "tall" is "big". but they use the word "tall" cuz they don't want to mean manlets/framecels bulked up or fat people. they want big bone structure all around.

also height is correlated with absolute frame size, so if you're tall then you'll likely have a better frame compared to shorter people than you, even if your proportions are relatively worse

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3202, BigBoy and 2 others
Manletism will always be associated with femininity and females. Even if you’re 24” bideltoid and 5’7, you will be picked on for your height.

If a man has a trait that’s greatly associated with women, he will be picked on.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
@cocainecowboy @eyes

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3583, LordNorwood and 3 others

He should probably visit an endocrinologist for legit growth hormone therapy before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
dude thats all a meme.

At Paley Institute Florida, the best LL center in the world, its about 6 months for each leg, a year total and then you can spring and lift and do squats after, there are vids on the site.

Go get LL for 15 rupees in shtiindia if you want to be a cripple.

Paley institute or death, serious. The 200k for 2 inches on tibia and 2 inches on femur is worth it.

My plan is to get a 6 fig job as a software engineer and work from home while recovering

i come to realize u are high iq and rational tbh ngl
Paley will reject you ..jfl

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
psl rating is strictly face and does not include height.
irl rating includes height because it is a rating from the perspective of a NT.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood, I'mme and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 4209
Brb big chance of not being able to walk again
Brb a chance of dying during the surgery
Brb can't get out of bed for months
Brb im walking again
Brb i had nice sleep during surgery tho
Brb doctors forced me to stand one day after surgery

Brb you dont know a shit but talk

Brb im walking again
Brb i had nice sleep during surgery tho
Brb doctors forced me to stand one day after surgery

Brb you dont know a shit but talk
You had that shit for real?

The only way a tallfag can be incel is if the tallfag is PSL 3 or below, if you are PSL 4 tallfag at 6'3 then your PSL goes up to PSL 6 to women

Want proof? In order for manlets ( 5'10 and below ) to attract prime women they need to have near Zac Effron face, so basically a near perfect male model face that is STRIKING from a distance, PSL6+ face and body is needed for manlets, this means manlets need 10% bodyfat at all times for visible bone structure!!!!

On the other hand tallfags who are 6'3+ simply dont need male model faces to pull women, their height alone turns women on so all they need is a non-hideous face to attract women, I would say be atleast average looking

There are so many stories I hear of fat or chubby guys pulling girls left and right from guys IRL, then I meet the guy and OF COURSE HE'S A TALLFAG

Look at this HOMELESS Tallfag scoring tons and tons of women in NEW YORK the MOST hypergamous location in the United States, he is so tall he towers over everyone in SANDALS if he wore boots and got lean he would be Giga Chad, but why bother he is already getting laid y'know?

PSL is purely for judging facial aesthetics. There is no point in adding height into this because even a monkey can understand that taller = better. I feel like you're just desperate to get validation for your height because your face is shit.

Being ugly and short means youll get huge cortisol spikes in 2 different ways.

When you look in the mirror (facemogged)
When you go outside with other people (heightmogged)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite

bad pheno is also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

are girls in your campus that are taller then you?

it spikes my cortisol when a girl is near my hieght tbh

I can tell this is the best comment on the thread although I didn't bother reading them lol.

I've seen foids do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
idc about the height debate but man the dude doing the interview is a slayer

The only way a tallfag can be incel is if the tallfag is PSL 3 or below, if you are PSL 4 tallfag at 6'3 then your PSL goes up to PSL 6 to women

Want proof? In order for manlets ( 5'10 and below ) to attract prime women they need to have near Zac Effron face, so basically a near perfect male model face that is STRIKING from a distance, PSL6+ face and body is needed for manlets, this means manlets need 10% bodyfat at all times for visible bone structure!!!!

On the other hand tallfags who are 6'3+ simply dont need male model faces to pull women, their height alone turns women on so all they need is a non-hideous face to attract women, I would say be atleast average looking

There are so many stories I hear of fat or chubby guys pulling girls left and right from guys IRL, then I meet the guy and OF COURSE HE'S A TALLFAG

Look at this HOMELESS Tallfag scoring tons and tons of women in NEW YORK the MOST hypergamous location in the United States, he is so tall he towers over everyone in SANDALS if he wore boots and got lean he would be Giga Chad, but why bother he is already getting laid y'know?

I agree. But you cannot be a Lanklet tho

This. Frame is so important and helps me cope with my kinda tall but not really good height.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486
I would have PTSD from getting mogged from Chico in a bar or the mall, what if you had a gf with you? She would never forget that day the rest of her life
this is exactly why I dont want a girlfriend anymore ar all and prefer to be alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Users who are viewing this thread

Back