Height only matters if 2 guys are the same tier of attractiveness

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
This only applies for average height guys and taller, being visibly shorter than the average male is a death-tier failo

In my law classes, I'm the second shortest guy at 5'11. Brutal. Average height for the guys is 6'2 and we have 4 6'5+ guys. Half the women are eye level or even taller. When I first attended class I wanted to kill myself right there. I thought I would never be able to attract any women here when I look like a kid besides the other guys.

BUT, I genuinely mogged them all facially. Now comes the interesting part, the hottest girls first choice was mostly me. The other guys tried to get with them, but they were still more interested in me. Jealousy ensued and the guys ofc always try to shit on you, but I really don't give a fuck about that.

With this I came to the conclusion that height realistically only matters if you're the same tier of attractiveness (say both HTN - read: same TIER of attractivness, not exactly the same looks).

This also explains the amount of average height GL slayers, in theory every other guy should be more attractive due to build and height, but that isn't the case if you watch how it plays out.

MTN tall guy < HTN average height

and so on

@tombradylover @Grel Hellscream @Reformed @5.5psl @tristan18 @Obito @mrriceguy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, mathis, nobodyspecial369 and 21 others
Height is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, rubberduck, Deleted member 32669 and 3 others
Face is king.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, mathis, garoupilled_ and 23 others
if only it was this simple

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
if this doesnt come to you intuitively you are an idiot. but many idiots out there so good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HarrierDuBois, Senssei and 8 others
if only it was this simple
of course it is much more nuanced than that, people place varying importance on different traits

but i think this is a obvious and accurate trend in how it plays out IRL, at least thats what ive seen

lmao im 5'11 or 6ft and in classes atheletes are same height or taller otherwise im taller than most

• +1
Reactions: marek937
if this doesnt come to you intuitively you are an idiot. but many idiots out there so good thread
its not that obvious, if you look around the web and look at girls preferences you might that height is the first and foremost attribute that makes someone attractive

But IMO girls often say that becauise its more objective and quantifiable, nobody agrees what a 'HTN' is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Senssei
Face is the most important thing if you have a htn face you will never struggle with women if you are non autistic Ofcourse you cant say the same about some tall normie

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, midlatinocel and 5.5psl
i will never understand how every looksmax user is such a mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_, LooksmaxxHopeful, lowiqcell and 3 others
Face is the most important thing if you have a htn face you will never struggle with women if you are non autistic Ofcourse you cant say the same about some tall normie
in europe tall people just arent that rare that its a very differentiating factor

there so many tall guys but few with a genuinely attractive face

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
What about frame bro

in europe tall people just arent that rare that its a very differentiating factor

there so many tall guys but few with a genuinely attractive face
No the bar to be considered tall is just higher in europe than in the us tall starts around 6’2 evening height here so top 15%

arguably more important than height, but that might be cope cuz my frame is good hwn my height isnt
I think girls would choose 5'11 guy with 20 inch bidelt rather than a 6'1 dude with 18 inch bidelt

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
No the bar to be considered tall is just higher in europe than in the us tall starts around 6’2 evening height here so top 15%
yes, but seeing a 6'2 is not as rare as seing a HTN imo

I think girls would choose 5'11 guy with 20 inch bidelt rather than a 6'1 dude with 18 inch bidelt
as long as shes shorter than 5'11 yeah

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
I live in Europe Im only 5'11 and foids tell me Im tall lol

6’2 is around top 15% same as htn
ok, consider ST. HTNcel

what do you think is more rare, seeing someone with this attractiveness facially or a 6'2 guy

HTN by this forums standard isnt top 15% its higher

every user is either a 6'6 sarms goblin or a htn/chadlite (supposedly)

taken from the annual looksmax poll, average guy here is a 5'11 HTN

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Acne Victim

Height isn't as big of a mog as users on here make it out to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, LooksmaxxHopeful, tombradylover and 1 other person
ok, consider ST. HTNcel

what do you think is more rare, seeing someone with this attractiveness facially or a 6'2 guy

HTN by this forums standard isnt top 15% its higher
No i would say its around 15% on this forum

Yea someone like st.htncel is like weak chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
In my law classes, I'm the second shortest guy at 5'11. Brutal. Average height for the guys is 6'2 and we have 4 6'5+ guys. Half the women are eye level or even taller.
Where do you live lol ?
I'm almost 6'4 and second tallest in my class of 94 , I could go on days/weeks without seeing anyone taller than me

No i would say its around 15% on this forum

Yea someone like st.htncel is like weak chadlite
problem is the hindus overrate hard while whites underrate often

Where do you live lol ?
I'm almost 6'4 and second tallest in my class of 94 , I could go on days/weeks without seeing anyone taller than me
student city with mostly northern germans, also law school for some reason attracts many tall people

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
interesting, be around student circles and you will get heightmogged to dust
Shortest guy here is 5'7(even two foids in the class mog him :()
The tallest is around 6'5
Out of 27 guy in our class I mog 12 of them
But when Im in my hometown Im considered a tall guy lol every dude here is around 5'9

• +1
That would mean that a 5'9 chad mogs 6'3 chadlite which is obviously not the case. It's not that simple

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Akhi
That would mean that a 5'9 chad mogs 6'3 chadlite which is obviously not the case. It's not that simple
above chadlite height and build arguably takes over

but until that face reigns supreme, a MTN can never compete with a HTN even if hes a head taller (ofc, only when HTN is at leats avg height)

but until that face reigns supreme, a MTN can never compete with a HTN even if hes a head taller (ofc, only when HTN is at leats avg height)
But what if the MTN mogs him in frame too?

i think it depends on the woman in that case
Thats what I wanted to say.
Every woman has a preffered type, so a HTN in our view is a MTN in her view and so on..

• +1
netherlands?

• Ugh..

Face is always #1 but there's quite a few variables. Body's underrated on this site

Face is always #1 but there's quite a few variables. Body's underrated on this site
everything matters

people that say otherwise are black and white thinking austists

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
i can almost guarantee that you're shorter than you think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroro, klamus, Whatashame and 3 others
Yes face is far more important for things like OLD but IRL it's as important as height

• Hmm...