Height only matters if 2 guys are the same tier of attractiveness

This only applies for average height guys and taller, being visibly shorter than the average male is a death-tier failo

In my law classes, I'm the second shortest guy at 5'11. Brutal. Average height for the guys is 6'2 and we have 4 6'5+ guys. Half the women are eye level or even taller. When I first attended class I wanted to kill myself right there. I thought I would never be able to attract any women here when I look like a kid besides the other guys.

BUT, I genuinely mogged them all facially. Now comes the interesting part, the hottest girls first choice was mostly me. The other guys tried to get with them, but they were still more interested in me. Jealousy ensued and the guys ofc always try to shit on you, but I really don't give a fuck about that.

With this I came to the conclusion that height realistically only matters if you're the same tier of attractiveness (say both HTN - read: same TIER of attractivness, not exactly the same looks).

This also explains the amount of average height GL slayers, in theory every other guy should be more attractive due to build and height, but that isn't the case if you watch how it plays out.

MTN tall guy < HTN average height

and so on

@tombradylover @Grel Hellscream @Reformed @5.5psl @tristan18 @Obito @mrriceguy
I think what happened is you measured your height with shoes on. But you are actually 5'8 because stastically it's impossible for you to have that many tall mofo in your class unless you live in Sweden

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Akhi
6-7/10 Face + good hair + 5'9 minimum >> 6 ft + sub 5 face.

First day at work again after getting blond highlights (my hair looks like Alex Eubank now) and good tan from summer holidays, and girls complemented me on it, including those that never batted an eye at me first now smiled at me jfl. They were literally staring at me like this when I entered the office lol

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 27660, the next o'pry and 2 others
Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I think what happened is you measured your height with shoes on. But you are actually 5'8 because stastically it's impossible for you to have that many tall mofo in your class unless you live in Sweden
how is it statistically impossible xd

im from central europe and most certainly not 5'8

still over for me good thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
good thread and I read all of it. “Face is king”, “height is law”, many such incel theories.

just remember that while you are furiously typing on your cum crusted keyboard, 5’6 LTN oofy doofies are cuddling with Stacy :)

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, LooksmaxxHopeful, 5.5psl and 2 others
More reasoning to justify my 8 year NEETdom. Thank you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
good thread and I read all of it. “Face is king”, “height is law”, many such incel theories.

just remember that while you are furiously typing on your cum crusted keyboard, 5’6 LTN oofy doofies are cuddling with Stacy :)
the pill to end all pills - NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yeah basically the power of good face > good height but the negatives of being short> being ugly.

At least at 5'11 you arent legit short short plus you can liftmaxx so face matters a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and LooksmaxxHopeful
4 6'5+ guys in law classes. Fuck this ogre's trying to learn? The Wolf's law??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
This only applies for average height guys and taller, being visibly shorter than the average male is a death-tier failo

In my law classes, I'm the second shortest guy at 5'11. Brutal. Average height for the guys is 6'2 and we have 4 6'5+ guys. Half the women are eye level or even taller. When I first attended class I wanted to kill myself right there. I thought I would never be able to attract any women here when I look like a kid besides the other guys.

BUT, I genuinely mogged them all facially. Now comes the interesting part, the hottest girls first choice was mostly me. The other guys tried to get with them, but they were still more interested in me. Jealousy ensued and the guys ofc always try to shit on you, but I really don't give a fuck about that.

With this I came to the conclusion that height realistically only matters if you're the same tier of attractiveness (say both HTN - read: same TIER of attractivness, not exactly the same looks).

This also explains the amount of average height GL slayers, in theory every other guy should be more attractive due to build and height, but that isn't the case if you watch how it plays out.

and so on

Frame is as important as height after a certain threshold - Women will prefer a 6'0 guy with a more imposing bidelt as opposed to some 6'4 framelet.
Height is significantly overstated in here - it's primarily a fetish for a small portion of women who seem to be incredibly vocal about it, as a result of their own insecurities, it's practically meaningless after the said threshold is met.
Not to state it isn't a factor whatsoever though, there's no repudiation to be met on that behalf.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yep my ascension is going to be epic for this reason when I finally get to HTN and suddenly height and body haloes ACTUALLY apply.

Keep coping manlet faggot

5'8+ it's pretty much entirely face, but if you're sub 5'8, definitely sub-5'7 then height pretty much becomes the most important trait, the thing about non-face features is that it's more about not being below average, than about being above average, if that makes sense.

Basically, in other words, the disadvantage of being 5'6 is way larger than the advantage of being 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
tell me you’re 5’7 without telling me you’re 5’7

You're not 5'11", you lying frauding manlet.

Op we argued back and forth on this btw. Now u see I wasn’t capping. Average height and chadlite+ is god mode anywhere. Especially when lifts are a thing

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 27660, Akhi and 1 other person

and so on

jfl at these people, op is 5 7 and lie to himself that he is 5 11

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 27660, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
you need everything

dimorphism or rope

and so on

this is water to anyone who has ever been outside

once you're 5'8 or 5'9 face is everything

keep coping
funny how everyone in the thread agreed with what i said, i just saw now. No way u r not larping op , ppl like u exist since always here, they come say they are 6ft and when you go see they are 5 5 indians

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
funny how everyone in the thread agreed with what i said, i just saw now. No way u r not larping op , ppl like u exist since always here, they come say they are 6ft and when you go see they are 5 5 indians
i dont care if you believe it jfl, im
not a larper nor liar i can tag a few people who csn confirm

im 5‘11 and have (had) gigatall people in my courses/class

5'11 is a decent height, It's looksmax cope that you need to be taller than 99% of men, you just need to be atleast 5'10-5'11 and not below that.

and so on

What would you rate yourself facially ?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
nope ur rating of yourself is pretty accurate i think (pre-surgery)
What is it jfl, like high mtn or something ?

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Also you look good imo, but not like a high htn-chadlite so how tf do you mog an entire class by a lot ?

• +1
Tallest guy in my school is 6’4 and second best is 6’1 fuarkk

Also you look good imo, but not like a high htn-chadlite so how tf do you mog an entire class by a lot ?
maybe not by a lot, but i mogged them enough so that most girls were more interested in me

average really doesnt look good (mtn isnt average to me)

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer is there anyone here you rate chadlite?

• +1
maybe not by a lot, but i mogged them enough so that most girls were more interested in me

average really doesnt look good (mtn isnt average to me)
I agree, but are people really that ugly where you live ? You said most were north germans, arguably of of the ethnicities closest to the European beauty standard. So considering they tend to have bones + coloring i’m surprised.

• Hmm...
@SurgeryEnjoyer is there anyone here you rate chadlite?
Arvid for me is mid chadlite, bone structure/robustness is his weakest point. Harmony, ratios, and pheno are what boost him a lot.

I agree, but are people really that ugly where you live ? You said most were north germans, arguably of of the ethnicities closest to the European beauty standard. So considering they tend to have bones + coloring i’m surprised.
so you think i look dead average?

• +1
so you think i look dead average?
Never said that, just that i’m surprised a class made by mostly people who have good bones + coloring is uglier than you. Nigga you onow better than me bc you’ve seen them. Those are by far the easiest way to have an attractive face, germans/dutch have an insane amount of models.

• +1
Never said that, just that i’m surprised a class made by mostly people who have good bones + coloring is uglier than you. Nigga you onow better than me bc you’ve seen them. Those are by far the easiest way to have an attractive face, germans/dutch have an insane amount of models.
maybe theres a misunderstanding

with class i mean like 70 people altogether, 40% of them males

could be that its just a coincidence that none of them were very good looking, ive seen a lot of people on campus that definitely mog me

• +1
An absolute water reply to a millionth height vs face thread gets 23 reacts... this site man
Just go against OP for reps theory. People are disagreeable on here.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

and so on

Height is exactly like status. It helps to advertise your face, if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back