[HEIGHT] What precautions should you take while taking aromasin?

studymaxxer

studymaxxer

Ascend or Die trying
I'm going to start taking aromasin soon, I just need to verify what side effects i should look for and how can they be avoided?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'm going to start taking aromasin soon, I just need to verify what side effects i should look for and how can they be avoided?
There aren’t really any negative side effects from aromatase inhibitors, if your estrogen crashes too low then you won’t be able to put on any muscle, I assume this is for heightmaxxing purposes so the muscle growth can wait. I advise you though, this will most likely not work, if you’re old enough to find this forum you’re old enough for your estradiol to have already peaked and your growth plates to already have begun ossiphying. You’re better of taking Growth hormone secretagogues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Meister!
There aren’t really any negative side effects from aromatase inhibitors, if your estrogen crashes too low then you won’t be able to put on any muscle, I assume this is for heightmaxxing purposes so the muscle growth can wait. I advise you though, this will most likely not work, if you’re old enough to find this forum you’re old enough for your estradiol to have already peaked and your growth plates to already have begun ossiphying. You’re better of taking Growth hormone secretagogues
I'm 17. I do go to the gym but muscle growth can wait. I grew 2 inches last year and 0.5 inch this year so, I do think it's more or less done but I'm counting on spine growth plates. Many threads on this forum talked about them being open till early 20s. Even Derek from MPMD talked about him gaining 1 in after starting HGH because of his spine growth plates being open(He was in early 20s as well)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I want to start taking MK677+CJC1295 but I haven't yet done it ,I wanted to just start with AI till the time I haven't hopped on HGH if that makes sense

you can't fully destroy your e2 with ai's unless ur hpta is not working, but obviously you shouldn't take very high retard doses
i got this side effects: tripled test, raised dht, low e2

you can't fully destroy your e2 with ai's unless ur hpta is not working, but obviously you shouldn't take very high retard doses
i got this side effects: tripled test, raised dht, low e2
do NOT do what gnomemaxxing did that retard closed his own growth plates

also potential hair thinning if you're a race susceptible to MPB, and pretty bad acne

also potential hair thinning if you're a race susceptible to MPB, and pretty bad acne
i think you can only close your own growth plates because of estrogen rebound while using any AI that is not an aromasine (exemestane), it's a suicide inhibitor = no rebound = ur safe

i think you can only close your own growth plates because of estrogen rebound while using any AI that is not an aromasine (exemestane), it's a suicide inhibitor = no rebound = ur safe
wait, I'm not sure I understand. From what I read on a previous thread I made, I concluded that aromasin doesnt cause estrogen rebound while letrozole does, so,I was going to take aromasin. Is this not true?

What did he do, can you expand? I dont know about this stuff.

My race has good hair genetics, and my family does as well so am I in the clear?

wait, I'm not sure I understand. From what I read on a previous thread I made, I concluded that aromasin doesnt cause estrogen rebound while letrozole does, so,I was going to take aromasin. Is this not true?
nvm i wrote like a retard, the aromasin is the only AI that you can easily buy that does not cause estrogen rebound, you'll be fine on asin, don't worry

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Titrate the dose up till the max before you feel sides. If you get sides it’s likely going to be; brain fog, limp dick, weakness and joint pain. Most if not all reversible by bringing back the dose

• +1
nvm i wrote like a retard, the aromasin is the only AI that you can easily buy that does not cause estrogen rebound, you'll be fine on asin, don't worry
Cool, I visited a pharmacy today but they said they didnt have aromasin. Letrozole was available though. Am I supposed to use some other name like exemestrine?

Cool, I visited a pharmacy today but they said they didnt have aromasin. Letrozole was available though. Am I supposed to use some other name like exemestrine?
idk bout exemestrine, if you want to get pfizer exemestane (aromasin) then keep searching for it in other pharmacies, otherwise you might look on the web for generic exemestane, but if you're new you can get scammed easily

• +1
Im 16, is it over to do HGH at 18

Im 16, is it over to do HGH at 18
why at 18? do it asap, if you can't afford hgh yet then just take secretagogues like mk677 or GHRPs like GHRP-6 and CJC-1295

• +1
Reactions: It Began
Don't crash it, keep it between 15-20pg/mL for heightmaxxing otherwise 20-30pg/mL.

Crashing estrogen =
  • Dull weak orgasms
  • Dry skin and lips
  • Dehydration
  • Low libido
  • Irritability
  • Mood swings
  • Loss of appetite
  • Fatigue
  • Lethargy
  • Neurotoxicity

• +1
Reactions: It Began
I’m 15 is ai too dangerous jfl. Negative side affects like brain development?

I’m 15 is ai too dangerous jfl. Negative side affects like brain development?
Depends on duration, as long as you don’t run it for too long you should be good. Just take with some sort of exogenous HGH or GH secretagogue and then stop using it afterwards. 15 might be the prime age to use an AI(for a short duration(~3-6 months)

Depends on duration, as long as you don’t run it for too long you should be good. Just take with some sort of exogenous HGH or GH secretagogue and then stop using it afterwards. 15 might be the prime age to use an AI(for a short duration(~3-6 months)
why short duration? why not use gh secretagogues and AI for all the growing years left?

why short duration? why not use gh secretagogues and AI for all the growing years left?
Bro there i no way that wont cause a fucked up brain if i am depriving myself of estrogen in developmental years. correct me if im wrong

And why would you want a GH secretagogue over just noramale generic HGH?

the secretagogues can be used for long durations without consequence(except maybe ibutamoren/mk677), but AIs will have severe health and developmental consequences if used for a long period of time, especially in puberty. Your brain will not develop properly since estradiol is neuroprotective and your joints will be in pain/fragile, your bone mineral density will decrease, you won't be able to build as much muscle, would likely mess up facial growth(i.e. jaw & zygos), yada yada the list goes on, you need E in the long term

What did he do?

How does a rebound happen

With a suicidal inhibitor like aromasin if you take too much it can take a bit of time to revert to normal, compared to nolvadex or something like that. So in general you want to err on the side of caution with dosage. The one time I overdid it on AI's my symptoms were dry lips, low energy, mood problems, sexual problems.