Heightmaxers guide to androgenmaxing ( Pubertymaxers GTFIH )

barnmatrix

barnmatrix

Bronze
I know a lot of people on this forum are actively heightmaxing during puberty. Of course the goal being to increase dimorphism and mog others with height, but of course facial structure and overall masculine features can also be another element to dimorphism. The problem with using most common androgens such as testosterone injections in this case is that one way or another they will close the growth plates. Whether it be from the testosterone itself converting into E2 or when the user decides to PCT and use a SERM, which will almost certainly contribute heavily to plate closure. So I decided to dive into some research and see of ways to maximize androgens during puberty WITHOUT risking growth plate closure.
Takeaways: Popular PCTs such as Clomid and Nolvadex will directly contribute to plate closure.

Aromatase Inhibitors
Already a popular topic of discussion and essentially a critical piece of any heightmaxing protocol. Aromatase inhibitors alone will increase androgens by decreasing aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. This is common knowledge on the forum but of course if you want to avoid plate closure you'll want to deploy these. Personally I like Arimidex best, feel free to comment which AI you use and why, as this seems to be an unanswered debate on here of which AI is best.

Natural Boosters
Natural testosterone boosters are not cope, things like ashwaghanda, fadogia, tonkat ali, boron, zinc, will all yield very real effects on testosterone levels. Although not substantial it will cause noticeable differences in most cases especially used in conjunction with an AI. You can either buy these supplements individually or buy a booster that contains a combination of herbs and vitamins like gorilla mind sigma.

HCG
This is a very underutilized concept, I dont think any heightmaxers on here have tried HCG, but I think it is a key element for anyone who wants to have superphysiological levels of testosterone without closing their plates. Human Chronic Gonadotropin essentially replaces luteinizing hormone in the body and stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone. Above a certain dose ( which will vary from person to person ), HCG will overstimulate the testes and cause the body to produce more testosterone then it had been producing prior. HCG could be used alone to achieve desired testosterone levels, but can also be used in conjunction with other exogenous androgens to avoid suppression. This is the only drug to my knowledge that could hypothetically be used as a PCT / to avoid suppressing without shutting down the growth plates.
NOTE: HCG will in most doses increase estradiol, which is the hormone that closes plates, so it is imperative to deploy an AI whilst using this. There are also some problems with having a lack of LH as a result of HCG use as well as potential for thyroid growth from HCG.

DHT
The role of dihydrotestosterone in dimorphism is not fully understood, but what we know is that it is a highly potent androgen which is aromatized from testosterone via 5AR, and that it is responsible for voice depth, genital growth and facial hair. Its not clear whether it contributes to masculine facial structure but is certainly a favorable hormone for anyone trying to androgen max. DHT does not inherently increase estradiol or contribute to plate closure, however use of DHT gel, one of the most popular forms of DHT, will cause suppression of natural testosterone in the body, which is definitely not optimal for anyone puberty maxing. Higher testosterone will subsequently result in higher DHT. Use of topical DHT could be deployed alongside HCG to have high levels of both dht and testosterone without causing suppression.
NOTE: Depending on your genetic predispositions, having higher DHT may result in excess acne and hair loss, and in some rare cases prostate cancer.

DHT Derivatives
Certain DHT derivatives are popular in the bodybuilding world, used to put on muscle mass whilst decreasing water retention via their natural tendency to decrease aromatase activity. Some DHT derivatives include Proviron, Anavar, and Masteron. Proviron (Mesterolone) is highly similar to DHT in a chemical structure sense, its essentially oral dht with slightly different binding affinity. DHT derivatives will help dry up the body by burning fat and reducing water retention from their aromatase inhibition. These drugs are generally known to be suppressive to HPTA therefor would optimally be used in conjunction with HCG to avoid suppression and reduce the need of PCT. These drugs also have some strong mental side effects with regards to more masculine thinking and behavior.
NOTE: The binding affinity of DHT derivatives on the estrogen receptors is not fully understood, dht derivatives will bind to estrogen receptors but its not entirely clear how this would affect growth plates, so do approach this with caution as its not fully understood whether it has the potential to fuse plates.

Testosterone Replacement
This is perhaps the most risky option, however will most likely yield the highest results. One could inject testosterone of any ester ( preferably CYP injected ED to minimize aromatization ) and this could give the user extremely high and super physiological levels of testosterone. I do not recommend this for several reasons, HCG would be the only option for PCT, and HCG is not known to be incredibly reliable in the bodybuilding world at stimulating back natural production after a cycle. Another reason being that an AI would have to be used in extremely high doses to ensure that the user does not reach E2 levels that would close plates, and in this case the user would end up with a highly undesirably T:E ratio that would almost certainly cause lipid problems ( Yes, the ratio is responsible for some of the low estrogen side effects such as lipid damage, not just the sheer E2 levels ) in other words having 10pg/ml of e2 with 1500 ng/dl of testosterone is not at all the same as having 10pg e2 with 600 ng/dl of testosterone. I would not recommend this at all for heightmaxers.

Leave a comment if you have any questions or want to add anything / share experiences. Will be replying to all comments if you need help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 29581, bishōnenmaxxer and 10 others
good post bhai

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and barnmatrix
I'll give a proper response give me a moment!

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and barnmatrix
Too long, will read later, looks good. Time to yaomingmaxx

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
bump (not writing these again if nobody gonna interact)

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and Van
Use of topical DHT could be deployed alongside HCG to have high levels of both dht and testosterone without causing suppression.
By topical dht do you mean dht gel, and I thought it causes supression?

By topical dht do you mean dht gel, and I thought it causes supression?
Yes and yes DHT gel can be somewhat suppressive but not when combined with HCG

Yes and yes DHT gel can be somewhat suppressive but not when combined with HCG
i wanna try this how much ai do i need to take from the estrogen increase

DHT
The role of dihydrotestosterone in dimorphism is not fully understood, but what we know is that it is a highly potent androgen which is aromatized from testosterone via 5AR, and that it is responsible for voice depth, genital growth and facial hair. Its not clear whether it contributes to masculine facial structure but is certainly a favorable hormone for anyone trying to androgen max. DHT does not inherently increase estradiol or contribute to plate closure, however use of DHT gel, one of the most popular forms of DHT, will cause suppression of natural testosterone in the body, which is definitely not optimal for anyone puberty maxing. Higher testosterone will subsequently result in higher DHT. Use of topical DHT could be deployed alongside HCG to have high levels of both dht and testosterone without causing suppression.
NOTE: Depending on your genetic predispositions, having higher DHT may result in excess acne and hair loss, and in some rare cases prostate cancer.
Was thinking of dht gel

Maybe not now im finna hop on test anyway with aromasin

in regards to hcg, wouldnt it increase SHBG, which will in turn decrease t, the t boost u get from hcg is temporary until your SHBG catches up?
clomid is probably better

Arimidex and mk677 rate this stack

I agree with everything said in this thread. Nice post OP!

I know a lot of people on this forum are actively heightmaxing during puberty. Of course the goal being to increase dimorphism and mog others with height, but of course facial structure and overall masculine features can also be another element to dimorphism. The problem with using most common androgens such as testosterone injections in this case is that one way or another they will close the growth plates. Whether it be from the testosterone itself converting into E2 or when the user decides to PCT and use a SERM, which will almost certainly contribute heavily to plate closure. So I decided to dive into some research and see of ways to maximize androgens during puberty WITHOUT risking growth plate closure.
Takeaways: Popular PCTs such as Clomid and Nolvadex will directly contribute to plate closure.

Aromatase Inhibitors
Already a popular topic of discussion and essentially a critical piece of any heightmaxing protocol. Aromatase inhibitors alone will increase androgens by decreasing aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. This is common knowledge on the forum but of course if you want to avoid plate closure you'll want to deploy these. Personally I like Arimidex best, feel free to comment which AI you use and why, as this seems to be an unanswered debate on here of which AI is best.

Natural Boosters
Natural testosterone boosters are not cope, things like ashwaghanda, fadogia, tonkat ali, boron, zinc, will all yield very real effects on testosterone levels. Although not substantial it will cause noticeable differences in most cases especially used in conjunction with an AI. You can either buy these supplements individually or buy a booster that contains a combination of herbs and vitamins like gorilla mind sigma.

HCG
This is a very underutilized concept, I dont think any heightmaxers on here have tried HCG, but I think it is a key element for anyone who wants to have superphysiological levels of testosterone without closing their plates. Human Chronic Gonadotropin essentially replaces luteinizing hormone in the body and stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone. Above a certain dose ( which will vary from person to person ), HCG will overstimulate the testes and cause the body to produce more testosterone then it had been producing prior. HCG could be used alone to achieve desired testosterone levels, but can also be used in conjunction with other exogenous androgens to avoid suppression. This is the only drug to my knowledge that could hypothetically be used as a PCT / to avoid suppressing without shutting down the growth plates.
NOTE: HCG will in most doses increase estradiol, which is the hormone that closes plates, so it is imperative to deploy an AI whilst using this. There are also some problems with having a lack of LH as a result of HCG use as well as potential for thyroid growth from HCG.

DHT

DHT Derivatives
Certain DHT derivatives are popular in the bodybuilding world, used to put on muscle mass whilst decreasing water retention via their natural tendency to decrease aromatase activity. Some DHT derivatives include Proviron, Anavar, and Masteron. Proviron (Mesterolone) is highly similar to DHT in a chemical structure sense, its essentially oral dht with slightly different binding affinity. DHT derivatives will help dry up the body by burning fat and reducing water retention from their aromatase inhibition. These drugs are generally known to be suppressive to HPTA therefor would optimally be used in conjunction with HCG to avoid suppression and reduce the need of PCT. These drugs also have some strong mental side effects with regards to more masculine thinking and behavior.
NOTE: The binding affinity of DHT derivatives on the estrogen receptors is not fully understood, dht derivatives will bind to estrogen receptors but its not entirely clear how this would affect growth plates, so do approach this with caution as its not fully understood whether it has the potential to fuse plates.

Testosterone Replacement
This is perhaps the most risky option, however will most likely yield the highest results. One could inject testosterone of any ester ( preferably CYP injected ED to minimize aromatization ) and this could give the user extremely high and super physiological levels of testosterone. I do not recommend this for several reasons, HCG would be the only option for PCT, and HCG is not known to be incredibly reliable in the bodybuilding world at stimulating back natural production after a cycle. Another reason being that an AI would have to be used in extremely high doses to ensure that the user does not reach E2 levels that would close plates, and in this case the user would end up with a highly undesirably T:E ratio that would almost certainly cause lipid problems ( Yes, the ratio is responsible for some of the low estrogen side effects such as lipid damage, not just the sheer E2 levels ) in other words having 10pg/ml of e2 with 1500 ng/dl of testosterone is not at all the same as having 10pg e2 with 600 ng/dl of testosterone. I would not recommend this at all for heightmaxers.

Leave a comment if you have any questions or want to add anything / share experiences. Will be replying to all comments if you need help.
So combining sarms like ostratine with heightmaxxing things like ghrp2,AI etc is not a good idea?

pray and drink 3L milk per day🙏

and dont stress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Is it worth it to natural testosteronemax at 17/6'1? Not trying to do steroids

My current stack is Zinc, Vitamin C & D and magnesium

I'm still growing so I have another inch in me atleast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 43403
Nothing that hasn't been posted here 5 times before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proibitio, m0ss26 and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248 and Napoleon1800
Nothing that hasn't been posted here 5 times before
find me one post talking about maximizing androgens without fusing plates. this is fresh content.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proibitio and Napoleon1800
in regards to hcg, wouldnt it increase SHBG, which will in turn decrease t, the t boost u get from hcg is temporary until your SHBG catches up?
clomid is probably better
clomid will fuse plates.

But what if i take anastrazole every second day?
that would help counteract it yeah but have to be aware of test suppression as a result of sarm only cycles and sarms usually require pct as well.

that would help counteract it yeah but have to be aware of test suppression as a result of sarm only cycles and sarms usually require pct as well.
Ostarine?

Does hcg have effects on genital growth

So in the end not much one can realistically do that won't hinder his heightmaxxing journey

it will cause increased testicular volume
Would love that tbh. How risky is taking hcg when heightmaxxing? What's the conversion rate to e2 on standard dosing? Would taking an AI alleviate most risks

Btw op I had a question regarding diet while heightmaxxing

Should I be consuming carbs, and if yes how much, since I've heard both that carbs benefit growth and also stunt it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
depends on the sarm but a lot of them can increase estrogen or estrogen receptors
What sarms I have not heard of any sarm increasing estrogen ?

find me one post talking about maximizing androgens without fusing plates. this is fresh content.

Last edited:

Aromatase Inhibitors

Natural Boosters

HCG

DHT

DHT Derivatives

Testosterone Replacement

didn’t really like Arimidex, ruined my appetite. I think aromasin is a much better AI, less sides from what I’ve heard.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
didn’t really like Arimidex, ruined my appetite. I think aromasin is a much better AI, less sides from what I’ve heard.
somehow ive had the opposite effect, and the side effects of the AI arent because of the inherent drug just because of how powerful it is at reducing E2 so its really just a dose thing.

worth noting that AI genuinely has some great side effects if they align with what you're hoping to do (androgenmax). AI alone without test substitution raise your regular testosterone and also DHT for dick gains. Main risk is probably balding and brain damage (lol) with long term use.

Probably best to avoid long term use anyways, can't be good to mess with your hormones over long periods of time. A bit hypocritical of me to say since Ive been on Asin since july, but I think i'll be stopping for good in a month or two for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Osie
somehow ive had the opposite effect, and the side effects of the AI arent because of the inherent drug just because of how powerful it is at reducing E2 so its really just a dose thing.
Yeah I guess. What dosage are you on? Im doing 1mg EOD.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Yeah I guess. What dosage are you on? Im doing 1mg EOD.
dont do EOD thats your problem just break it in half and do 0.5 ED for more consistency.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
worth noting that AI genuinely has some great side effects if they align with what you're hoping to do (androgenmax). AI alone without test substitution raise your regular testosterone and also DHT for dick gains. Main risk is probably balding and brain damage (lol) with long term use.

Probably best to avoid long term use anyways, can't be good to mess with your hormones over long periods of time. A bit hypocritical of me to say since Ive been on Asin since july, but I think i'll be stopping for good in a month or two for example.
What do you consider long term use? I think around 2 years the brain side effects start to become more permanent.

What do you consider long term use? I think around 2 years the brain side effects start to become more permanent.
Probably way earlier than, there's no way a year of continued use doesn't make some serious changes to your hormone equilibrium. Full disclosure I am just spitballing and intuiting though, I have no studies or anything to make me feel this way.

I do believe hormones adjust though, I think the main concern people using AIs long term should probably be worried about is missing out on key estrogen related development. If estrogen is required for brain maturation from puberty to adulthood for example, AIs might heavily stunt or prevent altogether this necessary growth. Then again maybe you'll just get the development after you stop. Who knows, this is really an unstudied frontier.