Heightmaxxing stack, WIP...

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
This is my stack, work in progress:

5ius of Pharma Grade Hgh (might up to 6 later on)
2mg of Cjc 1295 with DAC per week (possibly too much)
200mcg Ipamorelin daily

Aromasin 6.25mg ED then 12.5mg ED and then build up more if need be

3000mg of MSM daily

Alongside all the other supplements like vit d3 k2 b12 vit a vit e etc

Sprinting, Calisthenics, MMA and HIIT

Regulated good quality sleep

Raw milk, protein hyperdosing

Fixing posture, stretching including freakforlife guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ascension! and lowerthirdking
looking good
age?

did u do xray

Where u getting pharma gh

200mcg Ipamorelin daily

3000mg of MSM daily

Is weight lifting a big deal when height Maxxing

By fixing posture do you mean just not hunching or more specific medical problems?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I think you will reach your dream height of 6'3

• +1
Using ghrh and ghrp is good to optimise ur stack. What u use depends on u whether u use ipamorelin and cjc 1295 w/ dac, hexarelin and mod grf 1-29, ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 etc

I'm currently still thinking about it but I would probably keep ipamorelin as I can't really inject 3 times a day and so I'm mainly thinking whether taking mod grf 1-29 or cjc 1295 w/dac (i heard it causes gh bleed which risks ogre face but is more effective)

Using ghrh and ghrp is good to optimise ur stack. What u use depends on u whether u use ipamorelin and cjc 1295 w/ dac, hexarelin and mod grf 1-29, ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 etc

I'm currently still thinking about it but I would probably keep ipamorelin as I can't really inject 3 times a day and so I'm mainly thinking whether taking mod grf 1-29 or cjc 1295 w/dac (i heard it causes gh bleed which risks ogre face but is more effective)
What about just cjc or like ghrp once a day also mk is really really bad for you bro worse than gh

• +1
What about just cjc or like ghrp once a day also mk is really really bad for you bro worse than gh
I'm not using mk.

Cjc once a day so I'm guessing u mean without DAC and what ghrp? GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin or Hexarelin. Ipamorelin and hexarelin are the best out of those 4, which one u use depends on how many injections u can manage

I'm not using mk.

Cjc once a day so I'm guessing u mean without DAC and what ghrp? GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin or Hexarelin. Ipamorelin and hexarelin are the best out of those 4, which one u use depends on how many injections u can manage
I could inject in the morning and mid day I don’t know if I want to inject at night right near hgh injection also what’s the difference with and without Dac

• +1
I could inject in the morning and mid day I don’t know if I want to inject at night right near hgh injection also what’s the difference with and without Dac
With DAC has longer half life than without DAC

CJC-1295 + DAC vs. CJC-1295 without DAC
CJC-1295 + DAC and CJC-1295 (also known as Modified GRF 1-29) are both Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH). Their action in the human body is identical but the difference between the two peptides are the span of the half-life. Modified GRF 1-29 and Sermorelin have a very short acting half-life of about 30 minutes, while CJC-1295 + DAC has a half-life that can last up to approximately 8 days. Many a scientist have reported that the short half-life of Sermorelin and Modified GRF 1-29 is considered to be much more natural as they produce a short pulse of Human Growth Hormone.

Wouldn’t
With DAC has longer half life than without DAC

CJC-1295 + DAC vs. CJC-1295 without DAC
CJC-1295 + DAC and CJC-1295 (also known as Modified GRF 1-29) are both Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH). Their action in the human body is identical but the difference between the two peptides are the span of the half-life. Modified GRF 1-29 and Sermorelin have a very short acting half-life of about 30 minutes, while CJC-1295 + DAC has a half-life that can last up to approximately 8 days. Many a scientist have reported that the short half-life of Sermorelin and Modified GRF 1-29 is considered to be much more natural as they produce a short pulse of Human Growth Hormone.
it be better to use ghrp though because they release more gh

Wouldn’t

it be better to use ghrp though because they release more gh
It's ideal to use both ghrh and ghrp but if u need to prioritise one over the other u should do ghrp

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
It's ideal to use both ghrh and ghrp but if u need to prioritise one over the other u should do ghrp
Ok thanks what’s the difference between 6 and 2

• +1
Ok thanks what’s the difference between 6 and 2

I think I've read ghrp-6 is better for heightmaxxing but I haven't looked them much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

I think I've read ghrp-6 is better for heightmaxxing but I haven't looked them much tbh
What about doing ghrp 2 cjc and hgh all together also when would I Inject would ghrp in morning cjc midway and hgh at night work ???

You won't do any of this

• +1
I will. Already ordered the aromasin
Just focus on the basics of Hgh+aromasin+some vitamins, adding extra stuff will make you less likely to actually do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and Napoleon1800
Good shit bro, same boat as you, lets hope we get there

• +1

200mcg Ipamorelin daily

3000mg of MSM daily

Lit
No way ur getting pharma Gh though

• Love it
Why are you doing the stretches, how will you even know if they are temporary gains or do you plan on coping with stretches every day for the next 30 years?

• JFL
SUPPLEMENT STACK:

10,000iu Vitamin d3 daily (might up it cuz I live in an area with very little sunlight)
500mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 (comes with the d3)
Vitamin K2 Mk4 (need to find a good priced good source)
3500mg of MSM daily
800mg of Calcium daily
50mg of Zinc daily
10mg of Boron daily
400iu of Vitamin E daily

Rest comes from food
Any suggestions or improvements?

Last edited:
SUPPLEMENT STACK:

10,000iu Vitamin d3 daily (might up it cuz I live in an area with very little sunlight)
500mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 (comes with the d3)
Vitamin K2 Mk4 (need to find a good priced good source)
3500mg of MSM daily
800mg of Calcium daily
50mg of Zinc daily
10mg of Boron daily
400iu of Vitamin E daily

Rest comes from food
Any suggestions or improvements?
Bump

great stack, you can sleep with elastic bands attached to your ankles to stretch the spine. And try to maintain always a good posture. A posture corrector can also help.

• +1
great stack, you can sleep with elastic bands attached to your ankles to stretch the spine. And try to maintain always a good posture. A posture corrector can also help.
More like just fix your posture yourself. Don’t get a corrector. Just fix the muscle imbalances and stretch the tight muscles and fix neck posture by chin tuck and that’s better than spending money on a “corrector”

• +1