Help Boys

axe624

axe624

Iron
Aight so I've been just lurking for a bit recently but joined back in December. Going through my old threads I found that I was 5'8 1/2 in February but just measured a month ago at the doctors and I'm 5'11 which is a pretty big increase. Also, I remember my friends at school commenting on that saying I've got taller etc. but this isn't a thread asking for help n such just on advice for what I'm thinking

I'm 15 atm (16 in October) and want to make the most of my last years of growing. I've already outgrown my dad (5'9 1/2-5'10 ish), my mom (5'8), and all my close relatives besides one of my dad's brothers (6') and haven't used anything to "heightmaxx" but I plan on doing so now. I can order what I'm about to list below since I convinced my parents but just have to wait till closer to the end of this month since I live in the carribean and my mom said I could order stuff to a hotel when she onna business trip.

Stack:
  • Mk677 - 25mg before bed or twice a day (not sure which is best)
  • Aromasin 10 -12.5mg/day (skeptical since hair loss seems to be a side effect)
  • Huperzine A - 600-700mcg/day total
lmk thoughts and if i should add/change anything and this is from extra chromosomes stack
thx bros

also if u wanna see what i looked like in december

+ forgot to menchan i'm looking at mk677 anyways since about 4 weeks ago I been going to the gym consistently and been skinnyish my whole life so was thinkin that to give the extra edge

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
5'11 is decent height you're outside manlet teritory. MK667 is a rather new substance without enough testing to be used for its hgh boosting properties. Either inject Pharma hgh or don't do it at all. It's not worth to mess up your overall health for a few cms if any at all. Get off this place kid, live your life while you still can. If still virgin incel in 4 years come back here.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
will read thx and im not tryna like brag or anything it isnt like a huge insecurity i'd just rather be 6'1 or 6'2 than 5'11

The safest thing you can do is eat healthy, excercise, get enough sleep, and drink a shit load of water, and pray. Anything else is unproven or have potential negative side effects, I would just height fraud if it's really that important to you, bitches can't tell the difference anyway.

• +1
Reactions: her and axe624
5'11 is decent height you're outside manlet teritory. MK667 is a rather new substance without enough testing to be used for its hgh boosting properties. Either inject Pharma hgh or don't do it at all. It's not worth to mess up your overall health for a few cms if any at all. Get off this place kid, live your life while you still can. If still virgin incel in 4 years come back here.
thanks bro imma still do some more extensive research anyways but noted

none of that will help you grow man, height is all genetics, pharma inject-able HGH may give you a inch or 2. Aside from that, thats it.

Dont bother with those supps.

just binge eat and gymcel tbh (dont train legs), mk677 does improve appetite so i guess stick with that.

• +1
Reactions: axe624, Deleted member 2205 and her
The safest thing you can do is eat healthy, excercise, get enough sleep, and drink a shit load of water, and pray. Anything else is unproven or have potential negative side effects, I would just height fraud if it's really that important to you, bitches can't tell the difference anyway.
This.

• +1
Aight so I've been just lurking for a bit recently but joined back in December. Going through my old threads I found that I was 5'8 1/2 in February but just measured a month ago at the doctors and I'm 5'11 which is a pretty big increase. Also, I remember my friends at school commenting on that saying I've got taller etc. but this isn't a thread asking for help n such just on advice for what I'm thinking

I'm 15 atm (16 in October) and want to make the most of my last years of growing. I've already outgrown my dad (5'9 1/2-5'10 ish), my mom (5'8), and all my close relatives besides one of my dad's brothers (6') and haven't used anything to "heightmaxx" but I plan on doing so now. I can order what I'm about to list below since I convinced my parents but just have to wait till closer to the end of this month since I live in the carribean and my mom said I could order stuff to a hotel when she onna business trip.

Stack:
  • Mk677 - 25mg before bed or twice a day (not sure which is best)
  • Aromasin 10 -12.5mg/day (skeptical since hair loss seems to be a side effect)
  • Huperzine A - 600-700mcg/day total
lmk thoughts and if i should add/change anything and this is from extra chromosomes stack
thx bros
Your mom is tall, you'll continue growing.
It's not worth risking it with shit you don't know about. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and axe624
none of that will help you grow man, height is all genetics, pharma inject-able HGH may give you a inch or 2. Aside from that, thats it.

Dont bother with those supps.

just binge eat and gymcel tbh (dont train legs), mk677 does improve appetite so i guess stick with that.
thanks man, i was also considering mk since i been going to the gym consistently for those benefits but u rite
Your mom is tall, you'll continue growing.
It's not worth risking it with shit you don't know about. Good luck
ight true im gonna make sure i do some more research abt this anyways but thnks

thanks man, i was also considering mk since i been going to the gym consistently for those benefits but u rite
Trust me, none of that shit work, maybe REAL HGH works, but you would probably have to take it since an early age. Don’t waste your money on this. Get 9 hours of quality sleep, eat a lot of protein, avoid carbohydrates and exercise a lot daily.

Trust me, none of that shit work, maybe REAL HGH works, but you would probably have to take it since an early age. Don’t waste your money on this. Get 9 hours of quality sleep, eat a lot of protein, avoid carbohydrates and exercise a lot daily.
You have no idea what you're talking about :bluepill: :bluepill:

Mk677 on its own will have a miniscule impact but with Aromasin your growth plates will stay open longer so you'll have more time to grow.
You'll prob reach 6'1
Up to this point I don't even know which is the cope jfl
Pharma grade hgh legit just increases HGH levels in a child/teen while also turning off thwir natural HGH It's fairly ineffective since most of the time the child/teen isn't givin a somatostatin inhibitor with it and they still grow an extra 2inches or so.
There's no reason a GHRH paired with a GHRP wouldn't be vastly more effective. It's just new and the only proof of it right now is guys from forums trying to heightmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Mk677 on its own will have a miniscule impact but with Aromasin your growth plates will stay open longer so you'll have more time to grow.
You'll prob reach 6'1

Pharma grade hgh legit just increases HGH levels in a child/teen while also turning off thwir natural HGH It's fairly ineffective since most of the time the child/teen isn't givin a somatostatin inhibitor with it and they still grow an extra 2inches or so.
There's no reason a GHRH paired with a GHRP wouldn't be vastly more effective. It's just new and the only proof of it right now is guys from forums trying to heightmax
Legit. Thanks bro noted and imma do research on those rn

Legit. Thanks bro noted and imma do research on those rn
You can take a much heavier stack that'll potentially grow you much taller like the one I'm taking but personally I wouldn't recommend it unless your sub 5'9.
Just stick with the Aromasin. It increases free T too which should promote masculine growth. Btw at 15 12.5mg every second day is plenty

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
You have no idea what you're talking about :bluepill: :bluepill:
There is no proof that this stuff work on late teenagers at all. If there was proof, I would believe you. I don’t believe it works, but I will try it anyways, because I have the money to do it.

There is no proof that this stuff work on late teenagers at all. If there was proof, I would believe you. I don’t believe it works, but I will try it anyways, because I have the money to do it.
If your plates are open it should work. Only reason it wouldn't work for a late teen is if their plates closed early

If your plates are open it should work. Only reason it wouldn't work for a late teen is if their plates closed early
Last time I checked them (last year), I was 15 and my bone age was 17 (which sucks). The endocrinologist checked my wrist X-ray and the plates were still open. I don’t know if they are still open, fuck.

Last time I checked them (last year), I was 15 and my bone age was 17 (which sucks). The endocrinologist checked my wrist X-ray and the plates were still open. I don’t know if they are still open, fuck.
Wrists probably aren't. Spine probably is

Wrists probably aren't. Spine probably is
Okay, so let’s suppose that I hopped on your heightmaxxing stack and my plates were open. How many inches do you think I could grow (if it works, of course)?

Okay, so let’s suppose that I hopped on your heightmaxxing stack and my plates were open. How many inches do you think I could grow (if it works, of course)?
If your femurs are open too probably 4 max.
If only your spine is open then maybe 2
However, I'm pulling these numbers straight out of my ass

• Woah
Reactions: her