Help with lifemaxing

dankov

dankov

Iron
Specifically talking about money for now.
Im currently studying but I feel like im gonna fail the exams this year. Even if I dont, I dont want to be stuck in the rat race and wageslave myself.
My sidejob right now has already shown me enough of that.
Any advice from someone who made it or at least is going in the right direction?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, User28823 and Iasacrko
Im currently studying but I feel like im gonna fail the exams this year. Even if I dont, I dont want to be stuck in the rat race and wageslave myself.
Any advice from someone who made it or at least is going in the right direction?
Find a gf it’ll make u happy

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What do you do all day? You got any hobbies you can turn into your own business or do contracting work? If your hobby is scrolling tiktok and shit posting on .org then get in the cagie.

If you got no digital skills you're gonna need a job if you want some semblance of independence.

Last edited:
GOTTA BREAK OUT OF THE MATRIX BRAH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: dankov
Start with books on money.
Listen to podcasts
Buy courses
Take action
Making money is easy af bruv don't complicate it.

What do you do all day? You got any hobbies you can turn into your own business or do contracting work? If your hobby is scrolling tiktok and shit posting on .org then get in the cagie.

If you got no digital skills you're gonna need a job if you want some semblance of independence.
Most of the time i just study, go to the gym and work. Any ideas on interests that could expand into something moneywise (something that is actually realistic)?