Hemifacial Microsomia but still pull plenty bitches. Potential chad with DJS/rhinoplasty/hair transplant?

L

Lopsided Chad Lite

Iron
Interesting one here boys. Have a canted maxilla, about 5 degrees, underdeveloped mandible on left side which follows suit, underdeveloped cheek bone on left side. masseter muscle on right side much larger. Highly deviated septum, the most asymmetrical tip and nostrils I’ve seen in person. Underdeveloped left side of my face overall soft tissue wise. It’s very noticeable from the selfie camera and with certain cross lighting. But overall head on and in person I look pretty good and I’ve been considered handsome since I was like 16. And no, not my mom calls me handsome, girls I would hook up with in college would tell me their friends thought I was hot. Girls at the bar tell me I look like Harry Styles all the time( I don’t see it at all, but I get that one specifically all the time). People refer to me as handsome in conversations. 60+ girls slayed by age 25, and I had 2 threesomes in one month in college. 28 now, settled down. What does this mean? Symmetry is overrated? Or would I have been Chad with no congenital flaws and my flaws take me down to Chad lite or lower? I’m so hard on myself because I know I was born different with the undergrowth on one side, I feel like I’m average looking at best but people insist I’m good looking. Girlfriend is a solid 7.5-8. She’s modeled in the past. I go back and forth between “I’m a fucking Chad” and “I’m deformed”. Life is weird. Also at a much higher bf percentage than usual rn, had an injury that kept me out of the gym and I’m up to like 19% rn. Usually float around 14% so my face is more defined. Thinking about getting ortho and a cheekbone implant, so I can address the nose. I had a nose job when I was younger but my doctor was a pleb and didn’t tell me that with a canted maxilla you can only do so much. He tried to make it “work in balance” with my face but by that he meant make it crooked like the rest of my face lol.

Recommendations to overall improve looks?

Hair transplant is scheduled for later this year. Other that that I’m all ears. Was also wondering if anyone has any input on camouflage surgery vs Ortho surgery. Was considering a genioplasty, and jaw/cheekbone implants on the left side to balance it out instead of jaw surgery. But I figure that would make it hard to address my nose.

Pictures here:

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
LTN

this low MTN

this low HTN

this low chadlite
Nana

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, humanoidsub7, It'snotover and 2 others
Some pics from social media for y’all.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Interesting one here boys. Have a canted maxilla, about 5 degrees, underdeveloped mandible on left side which follows suit, underdeveloped cheek bone on left side. masseter muscle on right side much larger. Highly deviated septum, the most asymmetrical tip and nostrils I’ve seen in person. Underdeveloped left side of my face overall soft tissue wise. It’s very noticeable from the selfie camera and with certain cross lighting. But overall head on and in person I look pretty good and I’ve been considered handsome since I was like 16. And no, not my mom calls me handsome, girls I would hook up with in college would tell me their friends thought I was hot. Girls at the bar tell me I look like Harry Styles all the time( I don’t see it at all, but I get that one specifically all the time). People refer to me as handsome in conversations. 60+ girls slayed by age 25, and I had 2 threesomes in one month in college. 28 now, settled down. What does this mean? Symmetry is overrated? Or would I have been Chad with no congenital flaws and my flaws take me down to Chad lite or lower? I’m so hard on myself because I know I was born different with the undergrowth on one side, I feel like I’m average looking at best but people insist I’m good looking. Girlfriend is a solid 7.5-8. She’s modeled in the past. I go back and forth between “I’m a fucking Chad” and “I’m deformed”. Life is weird. Also at a much higher bf percentage than usual rn, had an injury that kept me out of the gym and I’m up to like 19% rn. Usually float around 14% so my face is more defined. Thinking about getting ortho and a cheekbone implant, so I can address the nose. I had a nose job when I was younger but my doctor was a pleb and didn’t tell me that with a canted maxilla you can only do so much. He tried to make it “work in balance” with my face but by that he meant make it crooked like the rest of my face lol.

Hair transplant is scheduled for later this year. Other that that I’m all ears. Was also wondering if anyone has any input on camouflage surgery vs Ortho surgery. Was considering a genioplasty, and jaw/cheekbone implants on the left side to balance it out instead of jaw surgery. But I figure that would make it hard to address my nose.

Pictures here:

Didn't read. Go home. You're old. This is a incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Ruben
mtn with shit hairline failo

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, It'snotover and Deleted member 30325

Pictures here:

How tall are you?

I have exactly the same canted maxilla thing, didn’t even think about it. My left side also is way more recessed than my right, but I have never dealt with negative consequences and have 20+ bodies under the age of 20.

• +1
Reactions: Lopsided Chad Lite
How tall are you?

I have exactly the same canted maxilla thing, didn’t even think about it. My left side also is way more recessed than my right, but I have never dealt with negative consequences and have 20+ bodies under the age of 20.
6’3. Honestly I think it’s a case of the average person judging faces holistically. If you broke down our faces we’re probably “not up to par” with the sub’s standards because of aesthetic flaws. But irl we’re tall, they probably work in balance, and the height halo probably helps. Feel like there’s a lot of gray area on this sub. I know plenty of guys who aren’t model tier who pull top tier chicks on the regular. Tall, above average looking, good body, and charisma will take you very very far. Not bagging the baddest bitch in the club far, but it will do you well.

6’3. Honestly I think it’s a case of the average person judging faces holistically. If you broke down our faces we’re probably “not up to par” with the sub’s standards because of aesthetic flaws. But irl we’re tall, they probably work in balance, and the height halo probably helps. Feel like there’s a lot of gray area on this sub. I know plenty of guys who aren’t model tier who pull top tier chicks on the regular. Tall, above average looking, good body, and charisma will take you very very far. Not bagging the baddest bitch in the club far, but it will do you well.
Yeah I feel like symmetry matters way less than people make it out. Of course it helps, but individual features and facial harmony matter way more.

I will just grow a beard as soon as it kicks in for me, since my jaw/maxilla area is really the only deficiency I have.

Did u have braces? I think the asymmetric thing got amplified from me having an extraction on one side only, which only amplified the asymmetry that was there to begin with.

Yeah I feel like symmetry matters way less than people make it out. Of course it helps, but individual features and facial harmony matter way more.

I will just grow a beard as soon as it kicks in for me, since my jaw/maxilla area is really the only deficiency I have.

Did u have braces? I think the asymmetric thing got amplified from me having an extraction on one side only, which only amplified the asymmetry that was there to begin with.
Symmetry is the icing on the cake. It’s irrelevant if you don’t already have good angularity and features imo. I have highly symmetrical friends that get 0 ass. On the other hand, My 2 buddies who are most definitely chads and effortlessly get laid everytime we go out(literally) are both asymmetrical, maybe even below average symmetry. But they have crazy good/defined bone structure so it doesn’t matter and girls love them.

And yea I had braces when I was younger. Was pointless though, I should’ve had jaw surgery, they even said “I might have to”. Stopped wearing my retainer and lost all the results from braces. Waste of money lol

What is your age? I agree charisma plays a large roll. Think the hairline is stopping you a lot. Would be a good idea to use minox on eyebrows and beard. For now high LTN-low MTN

What is your age? I agree charisma plays a large roll. Think the hairline is stopping you a lot. Would be a good idea to use minox on eyebrows and beard. For now high LTN-low MTN

Hairline is definitely booty. Eastern European genetics. I had a bad hairline at birth lmao. 28. Was thinking about minox. Gonna hop on it when I get a hair transplant.

With a hair transplant and some good facial hair I feel like I’m a HTN. Made my hairline look worse than it is because of the hat pulling it to the side. I style it pretty well. When I get outside of the shower though? Rope 🤣.

some hairline pics in full body pics for reference

Attachments

• B37DA89C-4767-4C53-9241-AB2FE8BC892A.png
    B37DA89C-4767-4C53-9241-AB2FE8BC892A.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 678F0268-CC52-4D0A-87E0-6B850EBF807C.png
    678F0268-CC52-4D0A-87E0-6B850EBF807C.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 846FE9D6-4D53-4762-982B-22C1091F4542.jpeg
    846FE9D6-4D53-4762-982B-22C1091F4542.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • D152557C-91B8-4956-AF43-4666697F2187.png
    D152557C-91B8-4956-AF43-4666697F2187.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
If that is your GF you’re posing with, good job. She mogs you to infinity.

Just another nudge at all lookscopers. You aren’t facially very attractive, but who the fuck cares if you pulled a girl like that. Obviously you are charismatic and NT as fuck.

My best advice is delete your account here, never come back and don’t ruin the good things you must have in order to be able to consistently pull girls looking like that…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, emeraldglass and Lopsided Chad Lite

Just another nudge at all lookscopers. You aren’t facially very attractive, but who the fuck cares if you pulled a girl like that. Obviously you are charismatic and NT as fuck.

My best advice is delete your account here, never come back and don’t ruin the good things you must have in order to be able to consistently pull girls looking like that…
And by that I mean by this forums standards… you’re a normal looking guy, probably above average IRL and you look well groomed too.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Lopsided Chad Lite

Pictures here:

Your HTN, your eye area could be improved. Imo if you get the right surgeries for your eyes, and not crouch anything else, you will ascend

• +1

Lmao. Soon to be wife. Life is good man. One thing I will say about the culture here, is it seems like the generalizations on women are based on bottle chaserclub thots/types of women that would have an onlyfans. Aka the type of chick you’d never want to wife up. Most of the hot girls from college(I went to a party school with a lot of baddies) ended up settling down with just decent looking guys. This sub wants to tunnel vision looks when in reality life is a lot more nuanced. Good hygiene, be in shape, get your bread up, and work on your self confidence, have goals and be driven. It won’t get you any girl but it will get you a good one. The type you want to marry. I’ll delete my account soon 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and rand anon
Lmao. Soon to be wife. Life is good man. One thing I will say about the culture here, is it seems like the generalizations on women are based on bottle chaserclub thots/types of women that would have an onlyfans. Aka the type of chick you’d never want to wife up. Most of the hot girls from college(I went to a party school with a lot of baddies) ended up settling down with just decent looking guys. This sub wants to tunnel vision looks when in reality life is a lot more nuanced. Good hygiene, be in shape, get your bread up, and work on your self confidence, have goals and be driven. It won’t get you any girl but it will get you a good one. The type you want to marry. I’ll delete my account soon 🤣
No it def is all based on looks. It’s clear as day. Just because you’re with a girl does not mean we are wrong. I highly doubt you have ever had an orbit of girls vying for your affection, obsessed with you. That’s reality for 8+ males. I know bc I live in the same house as one

No it def is all based on looks. It’s clear as day. Just because you’re with a girl does not mean we are wrong. I highly doubt you have ever had an orbit of girls vying for your affection, obsessed with you. That’s reality for 8+ males. I know bc I live in the same house as one

2 of my best friends are certified chads. Modeled. Like go to a bar 15 weekends in a row and come home with a new girl every night chads. One was dyslexic and had 0 game and still constantly got laid. I get it, I’ve seen girls fawn. Yea sure it’s cool. One day everyone will be married and the bachelor phase will be over. Then they’re just a guy. They walk on the same earth you do my friend. Carve your own path. But alas, do what you want. Your self worth is more than just the desire to have girls fawn over you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Finally someone with a bigger forehead than mine. It is possible.

My rating is low MTN cuz of good jaw. Eye area is below average. Harmony is below average cuz of hairline. That jaw is well above average. U could be HTN if u schedule a hairtransplant and lean down cuz I guess if u lower ur BF that jaw will kick in more. Making ur eyebrows and eyelashes darker is also wise. I wouldn't grow facial hair if I were u, ur jaw is too good for it. All in all low MTN with solid HTN potential. No chadlite cuz of normie eye area.

• +1
Finally someone with a bigger forehead than mine. It is possible.
Don’t get too comfortable. I’m 99.9th percentile. You just ran into the one person 🤣😂. But run with it!

Don’t get too comfortable. I’m 99.9th percentile. You just ran into the one person 🤣😂. But run with it!
U look high MTN if u wear a cap. Wear it at all times if u wanna pull.

• +1
you remind me of pete davidson def HTN but this proves Side profile is cope once and for all

• +1
You have a good life man no reason to be here

• +1
Your self worth is more than just the desire to have girls fawn over you.
looks is a lot more than that. This said, the reason your here is because we (including your parents) had an extrmely strong desire to reproduce, its what they were designed to do. reproducing is not something we do while living, we live to reproduce end of story. Reality is designed in such a way so that your quality of life is directly correlated to your ability to spread your seed. Everything else is an objective, scientific cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
looks is a lot more than that. This said, the reason your here is because we (including your parents) had an extrmely strong desire to reproduce, its what they were designed to do. reproducing is not something we do while living, we live to reproduce end of story. Reality is designed in such a way so that your quality of life is directly correlated to your ability to spread your seed. Everything else is an objective, scientific cope
this is cope for your shitty life. You fail to see that there is anything more to life than spanking your dick to pics of Matt Bomer. Your excuse for your shit quality of life is “muh Ramus isn’t long enough”. Listen, at the end of the day, of course we all want to be Chad. I’d also take a billion dollars and a 10 inch dick if you offered me them. No shit. Life is a spectrum, we’re all dealt with different cards. I’m not saying I’d be happy if I was a pizza faced Manlet, easier said than done, but for the vast majority of us life is what me make it. I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do, but you only live once my friend. There’s a lot of great things you can experience in the world that don’t require you to be the sexiest dude in the club. Go read the book,play the sport, watch the movie, take the hike, talk to the girl even if you think your canthal tilt isn’t good enough. The reason there’s plenty of normies that aren’t depressed and obsessed with their looks isn’t because they’re coping. It’s because they have a value system that incorporates other things than their looks(something you were born with no control over). You should try it sometime. It feels good. But I guess prioritizing mental health is “blue pill” and red pill is BDD and spending your time on these forums wishing your life was better. On that note, I’m out of here. Wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and cancertism
Looks dont matter for sexual life.

Anyway, mid

Furthermore, quality of life is subjective. What you consider a great quality of life could be shit to someone else and vice versa. If there was a linear relationship between looks, money, status and quality of life…well, there wouldn’t be depression or suicide from anyone wealthy or handsome. And studies would show their is no limit to someone’s happiness. Looks matter. Status matters. Money matters. I’m not saying they don’t matter. I’m simply saying there’s a healthy way to view the world. Acknowledging that looks, money, and status matter in the real world, striving for what you can, while simultaneously living your life to the best of your ability isn’t “coping”. It’s simply life. Don’t be the happy police and get mad that there’s people who you don’t think are worthy of being happy out there enjoying their life while you tell yourself they’re “coping” to help yourself cope. Ponder the idea that the vast majority of the population, or “NTs” aren’t coping, they’re living a healthy life. Ponder the possibility that you keep shoving the red pill down your throat even though it only brings you pain. Acknowledging things but not obsessing over them is healthy my friend.

• +1
Reactions: cancertism
Id rate you MTN facially but you seem to have good harmony and look nice and friendly so thats a halo in itself aslo 6'3 is legit.
MTN with hairtransplant you could be HTN and then go from there

Furthermore, quality of life is subjective. What you consider a great quality of life could be shit to someone else and vice versa. If there was a linear relationship between looks, money, status and quality of life…well, there wouldn’t be depression or suicide from anyone wealthy or handsome. And studies would show their is no limit to someone’s happiness. Looks matter. Status matters. Money matters. I’m not saying they don’t matter. I’m simply saying there’s a healthy way to view the world. Acknowledging that looks, money, and status matter in the real world, striving for what you can, while simultaneously living your life to the best of your ability isn’t “coping”. It’s simply life. Don’t be the happy police and get mad that there’s people who you don’t think are worthy of being happy out there enjoying their life while you tell yourself they’re “coping” to help yourself cope. Ponder the idea that the vast majority of the population, or “NTs” aren’t coping, they’re living a healthy life. Ponder the possibility that you keep shoving the red pill down your throat even though it only brings you pain. Acknowledging things but not obsessing over them is healthy my friend.
You seem like a very well spoken guy, and i agree with your takes, its rare to see someone like you around here and ive been lurking for a while. Personally i am assymetric very similarly to you, and i have been insecure about it for quite a while, but as time passes i come to realise that irl things are much different and that assymetry is not really noticed much unless its crazy tier, and even then it is not that big of a falio in my opinion as i have seen many more assymetric people than me and found them good looking. You are in no way average, and lots of people on this forum are retarded imo, i can tell by looking at your face that you are definetely a good looking guy irl, good bones, a pleasant looking face and of course the height, a HTN minimum. Some dumbasses here have to remember that people ALWAYS tend to look better in real life ESPECIALLY people with assymetry as they are not noticed as much in motion, and along with that cameras cannot capture how your face really looks in motion irl unless you have a professional photographer with you. The only exception to this rule i would say is if you are crazy frauding your photos, but that is definetely not the case for you. I can relate to your mentality of thinking one day that you are chad and the next that you are subhuman all too well, and i think it stems from having high expectations of yourself, then seeing yourself on a distorted crappy camera image, and you think you are subhuman, so then your expectations are lowered, then you see yourself in a mirror or a good photo and you start thinking you are chad and the cycle repeats. I think that you can never find true happiness in your looks as they will always be temporary and, ik im about to say this on this forum JFL, but looks are not everything just like you said, and your life is influenced only by what you CHOOSE. Sure you could sit around on this forum all day like so many rotters wishing you were a 10psl chad and hating yourself every day, or you can choose to focus on other things in life that can make you happier. Of course im not saying forget about your looks right, they are a very important thing as u mentioned above i dont doubt, but some things you cant change in life and some things you can. What im saying is there is a line you shouldnt cross, somewhere where the obsession has to stop, where it becomes pointless and unhealthy for your brain. I have friends who get fawned over by girls and are chadlite plus yet are still maybe even more insecure then me at times. Ive gone on for a while but its refreshing to see someone like you here bro, just wanted to highlight some points you brought up and dive in abit deeper ig, have a good one.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Lopsided Chad Lite
What’s ur job/income OP?

What’s ur job/income OP?
I own a small electrical contracting business with my father. Million revenue a year, roughly 300k profit. Partners soon but as of rn I’m only making 85k. Will be 200+ in 5 years though. My girl makes almost twice as much as me rn because she just got a huge raise at Chase. All of her friends are with guys in similar salary ranges though tbf. I’m a motivated guy and have a charismatic personality though. Witty as hell, I’ll personality mog most of my Chad friends in social circles. Also a good boyfriend, I’m emotionally mature and aware. Her friends always say they’re jealous of how I handle a relationship. I don’t play the immature shit women like to play, I always am solutions based. Other than that, I’m nothing special man. I don’t have crazy status or money. I’m just a good guy with a good personality and a level head. Attractive enough. I do have a sneaking suspicion that I have a boyish charm phenotype that some girls are into. I exude a youthfulness that’s hard to capture in photos. Probably keeps me from pulling Stacey’s that want hypermasculine chads but it opens me up to plenty of women. Enough to get my foot in the door for my personality to shine. I’ve only effortlessly pulled a Stacey a couple of times , it always took some good game otherwise.

Basically, if you are above average looking with good grooming, style, personality, there is no excuse for you. You could be doing much better than you are currently, the only thing holding you back is the your mentality. Yea, you’ll have to put more effort in than Chad who walks in and has a girl ask him to make out(happened to my Chad buddy at a bar in Philly last week lol), but where’s the fun in that? The pursuit is half the fun.

You do not have Hemifacial Microsomia you retard

I own a small electrical contracting business with my father. Million revenue a year, roughly 300k profit. Partners soon but as of rn I’m only making 85k. Will be 200+ in 5 years though. My girl makes almost twice as much as me rn because she just got a huge raise at Chase. All of her friends are with guys in similar salary ranges though tbf. I’m a motivated guy and have a charismatic personality though. Witty as hell, I’ll personality mog most of my Chad friends in social circles. Also a good boyfriend, I’m emotionally mature and aware. Her friends always say they’re jealous of how I handle a relationship. I don’t play the immature shit women like to play, I always am solutions based. Other than that, I’m nothing special man. I don’t have crazy status or money. I’m just a good guy with a good personality and a level head. Attractive enough. I do have a sneaking suspicion that I have a boyish charm phenotype that some girls are into. I exude a youthfulness that’s hard to capture in photos. Probably keeps me from pulling Stacey’s that want hypermasculine chads but it opens me up to plenty of women. Enough to get my foot in the door for my personality to shine. I’ve only effortlessly pulled a Stacey a couple of times , it always took some good game otherwise.

Basically, if you are above average looking with good grooming, style, personality, there is no excuse for you. You could be doing much better than you are currently, the only thing holding you back is the your mentality. Yea, you’ll have to put more effort in than Chad who walks in and has a girl ask him to make out(happened to my Chad buddy at a bar in Philly last week lol), but where’s the fun in that? The pursuit is half the fun.
Also fuck you, nepotism goblin

Also fuck you, nepotism goblin
We started it together when I got back from college in 2017. Don’t act like you know me. You’re projecting your insecurity my dude

Got diagnosed when I got consulted for jaw surgery but go off king
Hemifacial microsomia doesn’t always mean deformed goblin. It’s a spectrum, there’s mild, moderate, severe etc. It just means an undergrowth on one side.

decent looking but not very good looking, mogs me tho

• +1