Herbst appliance and mk677

wwww

wwww

Iron
Im 16 yo with class II malocclusion, my ortho is giving me a herbst appliance to try to make me less recessed. The problem is im 16 (getting herbst at 17) and he said there is not much growth left. I was wondering if I started a mk677 cycle while I have it will it boost my jaw growth or will it just be a waste.

This is wht a herbst appliance is btw

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Im 16 yo with class II malocclusion, my ortho is giving me a herbst appliance to try to make me less recessed. The problem is im 16 (getting herbst at 17) and he said there is not much growth left. I was wondering if I started a mk677 cycle while I have it will it boost my jaw growth or will it just be a waste.

Well if ur a guy, Herbst might work for u if ur case isn't that bad

It also stimulates osteoclast differentiation and activity, promoting bone resorption. The result is an increase in the overall rate of bone remodeling, with a net effect of bone accumulation. The absence of GH results in a reduced rate of bone remodeling and a gradual loss of bone mineral density.

i guess it would

• +1
Reactions: wwww