here is how a dermastamp gets rid of laugh lines, eye lines(bookmark even if you dont have them yet.) My method.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Basically, there are areas where loss of collagen occur, those areas then skin down and thin out. What you need to do is target those areas specifically, example, the mustache area between the laugh lines, you derma stamp it and it raises the skin back up with scar tissue causing the skin to actually fill out, reducing the appearance of laugh lines on either side. There is also a pocket of skin right at the bottom of the cheekbones that loses collagen and causes the wrinkle to forum at the "top" of the laugh line. This is the eye line.
Dermastamp

You have to look for the places where the skin is lowered(highlighted in green) and stamp those areas to raise them back up
Once the skin is raised back up, the fold will be more spread out, and eventually with enough sessions your skin will even out (raise up) in the places where you stamp.
if you have creases, stamp slightly over the lines to reduce appearance of them.

Same for the eye area, the area right below the eye loses collagen, but if you go a little lower the skin is still raised up like an island between the eyes and the laugh lines, then the skin loses collagen under the laugh lines.

Personally ive been using a 3mm stamp for laugh lines and 2mm for under eyes, results are noticeable, but will take months to reduce already visible laugh lines

If you are starting to see signs of aging lines in your face, you can usually halt it and reverse it probably into your mid 40s or maybe later. Stamp and use a good skin moisturizer, use GHK-CU right after stamping for advanced healing properties, then put it aside when you are healed. Use mosturizer every day, maybe even retinol, when not using ghk-cu.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
that's not at all why nasolabial folds are formed

Skin elasticity and collagen is just one part of the equation

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad, alriodai and 1 other person
Does derma rolling do more good then bad, or does one have to opt for professional micro needling. I saw some posts about how derma rolling more then once a month is bad and can scar the tissue and make it harder for collagen to regenerate, which defeats the purpose. How has it worked for you, as currently I don't derma roll.

My current routine is : sunscreen daily, stay inside, and then supplement with collagen , excercise 2-3 x a week, and no fast foods, and a serum of vitamin c , hyaluronic acid, and retinol combined at the night time.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

what are the other cuases.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Dermastamp

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

No, see you haven't done as much dermastamping as me, and you therefore don't know what you are talking about. I hate it when someone makes a shitpost as the first post in my threads for something that I've been researching for almost a year.

If you stamp those areas, the skin WILL raise up and WILL reduce appearance of the lines. The skin thickens where you stamp, so use it to fill out areas where the skin loses COLLAGEN and ELASTICITY. Those areas I highlighted are the places where it happens.
Does derma rolling do more good then bad, or does one have to opt for professional micro needling. I saw some posts about how derma rolling more then once a month is bad and can scar the tissue and make it harder for collagen to regenerate, which defeats the purpose. How has it worked for you, as currently I don't derma roll.

My current routine is : sunscreen daily, stay inside, and then supplement with collagen , excercise 2-3 x a week, and no fast foods, and a serum of vitamin c , hyaluronic acid, and retinol combined at the night time.
You don't dermaroll, you use a dermastamp
iu

You might even want a smaller stamp for the mustache area between the laugh lines, the other one might be to bulky to finesse
iu

Yeah maybe scar tissue can form this way, but it may actually take a roll in filling out the skin where you need it to be raised. It's trial and error and it's the best thing we have in this day and age but of course there will be risks to anything.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
No, see you haven't done as much dermastamping as me, and you therefore don't know what you are talking about. I hate it when someone makes a shitpost as the first post in my threads for something that I've been researching for almost a year.

If you stamp those areas, the skin WILL raise up and WILL reduce appearance of the lines. The skin thickens where you stamp, so use it to fill out areas where the skin loses COLLAGEN and ELASTICITY. Those areas I highlighted are the places where it happens.

iu

You might even want a smaller stamp for the mustache area between the laugh lines, the other one might be to bulky to finesse
iu

Yeah maybe scar tissue can form this way, but it may actually take a roll in filling out the skin where you need it to be raised. It's trial and error and it's the best thing we have in this day and age but of course there will be risks to anything.
How many mm do u use? How long does a dermastamp last?

bonez of course
If you never had bone structure, the lines may have always been there. but even old men with strong bone structures will eventually get creases in their faces.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
How many mm do u use? How long does a dermastamp last?
3mms for laugh lines, 2mm for eyes, they last for a while ive used this one like 5 times.

3mms for laugh lines, 2mm for eyes, they last for a while ive used this one like 5 times.
What's the issue with normal derma rollers, cause with a derma stamp the concern is a lack of even enough spread , so part of your face looks good and the rest not as good.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
any point doing that if im already on tret 0.1?
had improvements. not such drastic as here for nasalobial but overall it works. especialyl for forehead. read a mixed feedback on dermastamp - some praise it, others hate. Also dunno if it would be overkill with tret.

What's the issue with normal derma rollers, cause with a derma stamp the concern is a lack of even enough spread , so part of your face looks good and the rest not as good.
i stamp everywhere around the folds to raise the skin, and it works really good. derma rollers might work but they shred up the skin too
any point doing that if im already on tret 0.1?
had improvements. not such drastic as here for nasalobial but overall it works. especialyl for forehead. read a mixed feedback on dermastamp - some praise it, others hate. Also dunno if it would be overkill with tret.

Yea those are some pretty good tret results, yeah you could add dermastamping in if you are so inclined. using the method i've been using would benefit the appearance of almost anyone over the age of 20

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
what are the other cuases.
mostly I'd say it's loss of volume in the cheeks, position of the supranasolabial fat pad, or said fat pad sliding down
low set, high mass zygos seems to have a role in naso folds also, not sure exactly how (probably influences the position of the fat bad badly), but people with this type of zygos are the most prone to have naso folds
recession of lower maxilla also seems to have a play

the needle enters the skin at an angle, causing too much damage, not a clean hole

really only worthwhile device is the derminator 2

something that I've been researching for almost a year
had you really researched for a year you'd know that there definitely are other causes as well

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and AscensionMan98

What do you think about PRP injections?

Basically, there are areas where loss of collagen occur, those areas then skin down and thin out. What you need to do is target those areas specifically, example, the mustache area between the laugh lines, you derma stamp it and it raises the skin back up with scar tissue causing the skin to actually fill out, reducing the appearance of laugh lines on either side. There is also a pocket of skin right at the bottom of the cheekbones that loses collagen and causes the wrinkle to forum at the "top" of the laugh line. This is the eye line.
View attachment 1905895

You have to look for the places where the skin is lowered(highlighted in green) and stamp those areas to raise them back up
Once the skin is raised back up, the fold will be more spread out, and eventually with enough sessions your skin will even out (raise up) in the places where you stamp.
if you have creases, stamp slightly over the lines to reduce appearance of them.

Same for the eye area, the area right below the eye loses collagen, but if you go a little lower the skin is still raised up like an island between the eyes and the laugh lines, then the skin loses collagen under the laugh lines.

Personally ive been using a 3mm stamp for laugh lines and 2mm for under eyes, results are noticeable, but will take months to reduce already visible laugh lines

If you are starting to see signs of aging lines in your face, you can usually halt it and reverse it probably into your mid 40s or maybe later. Stamp and use a good skin moisturizer, use GHK-CU right after stamping for advanced healing properties, then put it aside when you are healed. Use mosturizer every day, maybe even retinol, when not using ghk-cu.
what derma stamp do you use

i stamp everywhere around the folds to raise the skin, and it works really good. derma rollers might work but they shred up the skin too

Yea those are some pretty good tret results, yeah you could add dermastamping in if you are so inclined. using the method i've been using would benefit the appearance of almost anyone over the age of 20
how often you do it?

scar tissue
:feelsbadman:
:feelswhat:

iu

iu

have you used that amepure stamp? is it legit? you can get a chink stamp for 1/4th the price which I already have and looks very similar. can you vouch for the needle quality? the chink stamp's needles are not perfect (slight imperfections) but reasonably ok and haven't blunted yet despite using them 20+ times

i already get a bloody hairline when i stamp at 1.5mm how u doing 3mm and 2mm under eyes? it already hurts just thinking about doing 2mm under the eyes where the skin is super thin

mostly I'd say it's loss of volume in the cheeks, position of the supranasolabial fat pad, or said fat pad sliding down
low set, high mass zygos seems to have a role in naso folds also, not sure exactly how (probably influences the position of the fat bad badly), but people with this type of zygos are the most prone to have naso folds
recession of lower maxilla also seems to have a play

the needle enters the skin at an angle, causing too much damage, not a clean hole

really only worthwhile device is the derminator 2

had you really researched for a year you'd know that there definitely are other causes as well
i should have said i was stamping for a year now with great results, i looked old before now i look 21 or 22. i am 25 i used to look 27 or 28, since raising up the skin in the droopy places, I now look 21 or 22 from what people have told me that i've asked.

Yeah derminator is great, i dont have any reason to get it rn tho since derma stamp works

what derma stamp do you use
Amazon product ASIN B09BVSFFF1
how often you do it?
every week lately, maybe it takes 10 days to heal
I have just been looksmaxxing to try and get my skin rejuvenated before I move to a new city.

:feelsbadman:

:feelswhat:

have you used that amepure stamp? is it legit? you can get a chink stamp for 1/4th the price which I already have and looks very similar. can you vouch for the needle quality? the chink stamp's needles are not perfect (slight imperfections) but reasonably ok and haven't blunted yet despite using them 20+ times
yeah ive got a rice stamper right now its good quality and has not bent at all, they know how to mass produce items like this in china.
Slight imprefections dont really bother me i mean you are literally tearing thousands of holes into your skin. Ive had this one for like 5 months and used it dozens of times now its still sharp. brand is koi beauty its an adjustable stamper.

i already get a bloody hairline when i stamp at 1.5mm how u doing 3mm and 2mm under eyes? it already hurts just thinking about doing 2mm under the eyes where the skin is super thin
yea it hurts like fuck the first few times, makes you sneeze and makes your face shift. Eventually the muscles get numb to it and you will really start to see good results. 5 months of this is better then any botox results ive seen paired with the GHK-CU.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
yeah ive got a rice stamper right now its good quality and has not bent at all, they know how to mass produce items like this in china.
Slight imprefections dont really bother me i mean you are literally tearing thousands of holes into your skin. Ive had this one for like 5 months and used it dozens of times now its still sharp. brand is koi beauty its an adjustable stamper.
yeah but I ask because you want clean holes, not fucked up torn ones. especially if you're gonna use it on your face. so ideally the needles are perfectly shaped with clean sides no jagged edges. I bought a microscope just so I can test my needles :feelshmm:

• Woah
Reactions: 2d v2
yeah but I ask because you want clean holes, not fucked up torn ones. especially if you're gonna use it on your face. so ideally the needles are perfectly shaped with clean sides no jagged edges. I bought a microscope just so I can test my needles :feelshmm:
sounds obsessive, id be using sewing needles stuffed into a wine bottle cork if the apocalypse happened

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PURE ARYAN GENETICS