Here is how to convert from the PSL scale (1-8) to the SMV scale (1-8)

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
there is a PSL scale from 1-8 and an SMV scale from 1-8.
This all assumes high levels of charisma and status, btw. if you dont have those things, over before it began

PSL 1 = SMV 1
PSL 2 = SMV 1
PSL 3 = SMV 2
PSL 4 = SMV 6
PSL 5 = SMV 8
PSL 6 = SMV 5
PSL 7 = SMV 4
PSL 8 = SMV 2

Basically, mid psl guys are the objectively sexiest, hottest, and most breedable(to women)

Thoughts? @uselessmentalcel @vanillaicecream @ReinerGeist1 @stereo @Beastimmung

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Reformed, hattrick and 2 others
PSL doesnt account for physqiue, frame and height which is why its inherently flawed. PSL 5 manlet with shit frame will get outmogged to shit by PSL 7 with good frame and height and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Emiqrox and Deleted member 29155
This all assumes high levels of charisma and status, btw. if you dont have those things, over before it began

PSL 1 = SMV 1
PSL 2 = SMV 1
PSL 3 = SMV 2
PSL 4 = SMV 6
PSL 5 = SMV 8
PSL 6 = SMV 5
PSL 7 = SMV 4
PSL 8 = SMV 2

Basically, mid psl guys are the objectively sexiest, hottest, and most breedable(to women)

absolutely horrendous thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 31944
PSL doesnt account for physqiue, frame and height which is why its inherently flawed. PSL 5 manlet with shit frame will get outmogged to shit by PSL 7 with good frame and height and vice versa.
Oh, it accounts for those things.

My smv would be literally 2 so no thanks

worst thread with "effort" i've seen in a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Descender and Deleted member 29581
worst thread with "effort" i've seen in a while
oh no, resident 60iq cel is chiming in on the quality of my thread

good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
It probably checks out. I was bewildered by this psl 5 guy I know irl who would always have girls flock to him like it's nothing, now I see that it's because his smv was top tier. (Let me know about the accepted frequency for usage of the word bewildered) (OP will drop a thread on the difference between psl and smv later).

It probably checks out. I was bewildered by this psl 5 guy I know irl who would always have girls flock to him like it's nothing, now I see that it's because his smv was top tier. (Let me know about the accepted frequency for usage of the word bewildered) (OP will drop a thread on the difference between psl and smv later).
1. 3 times every 2 days
2. Setting a google calender reminder to produce this thread by 12pm lisbon time tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream

PSL 1 = SMV 1
PSL 2 = SMV 1
PSL 3 = SMV 2
PSL 4 = SMV 6
PSL 5 = SMV 8
PSL 6 = SMV 5
PSL 7 = SMV 4
PSL 8 = SMV 2

So prime Chico, Sean opry have 2 SMV. What crack are you smoking OP?

Based af. U wanna be handsome enough for foids to approach u but not too much so they feel intimidated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582